Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2014, 10:10 AM   #1
drax1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default If the ladies only knew

If the ladies only knew what guys go through to get ready for a date, then maybe they'd understand how hard it is for us when they cancel.
Next month, I'll be turning 69, again. I try to stay in shape by doing a push-up every morning, Then I go to the end of the drive, get out of my Hoveround, and take a lap around the cul-de-sac,
On date day, I get started early. I get out my box of wipes and give myself a thorough cleaning. You know I like to smell fresh. A little dab of brill cream and a shot of mouthwash and I get dressed, About 2 hours before date time, I take 2 blue pills. I've got to make sure they are working before I leave. It's a safety issue, my Buick doesn't have air bags. Then I send a text for the incall location and program it into my GPS. The ED pills react with my Alzheimer's medication and I sometimes forget where I'm going.
Anyhow,* I park in the handicap zone so my wheel chair hoist has room to move. The hotel manager usually comes out to help and never suspects a thing. All this, does work up a little sweat, so I always bring some extra wipes to freshen up again. Don't worry about the eczema, it's not contagious. And,* I'm not about to let that other thing ruin our date again, so I don't just treat it, I attack it with Phazyme. Thank me later.
drax1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women