Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70747
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60528
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42018
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36396
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2012, 08:30 AM   #1
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Talking Paul Ryan booed at AARP conference

Thurston Willard and Private Ryan are so out of touch and clueless it just makes me laugh. If you are trying to win an election, you play to your supporters, you don't go and solicit boos! SMH

When is this clown gonna finally accept that his Medicscare plan can NOT be sold!

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7422526n
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:43 AM   #2
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I say that, the election would be over in Flordia were it not for the new voter suppreson laws that states GOP has enacted. Probably over anyway. But that was a rotten trick the GOP did by shutting down the polls on the Sunday before the election. A direct shot at poor black voters that do not have transportation.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:22 AM   #3
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I say that, the election would be over in Flordia were it not for the new voter suppreson laws that states GOP has enacted. Probably over anyway. But that was a rotten trick the GOP did by shutting down the polls on the Sunday before the election. A direct shot at poor black voters that do not have transportation.
Of course. But this aint 2000 and Obama ain't Gore.

It won't work.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:19 AM   #4
timpage
Account Disabled

lol....he is such a nerdy-lookin and sounding tool. With his high-pitched wonky voice. Fucking Opie. Biden is gonna tear his ass up in the debate.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:46 AM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Thurston Willard and Private Ryan are so out of touch and clueless it just makes me laugh. If you are trying to win an election, you play to your supporters, you don't go and solicit boos! SMH

When is this clown gonna finally accept that his Medicscare plan can NOT be sold!

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7422526n
What the fuck do you expect? AARP is nothing more than a Kool Aid dispensing, shill-organization for Odumbo.

CBS Highlights AARP Members Defecting to Conservative ASA
By Brad Wilmouth | August 18, 2009

On Monday's CBS Evening News, correspondent Sharyl Attkisson filed a report highlighting the recent defections of thousands of AARP members to the more conservative American Seniors Association (ASA), because of the perceived support by the AARP for OdumboCare. The report recounted that Odumbo recently had to correct a claim that the AARP supports his plan, while some are suspicious that the group may support the President privately, but are unwilling to admit to doing so publicly.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wi...nservative-asa
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:49 AM   #6
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
What the fuck do you expect? AARP is nothing more than a Kool Aid dispensing, shill-organization for Odumbo.

On Monday's CBS Evening News, correspondent Sharyl Attkisson filed a report highlighting the recent defections of thousands of AARP members to the more conservative American Seniors Association (ASA), because of the perceived support by the AARP for OdumboCare. The report recounted that Odumbo recently had to correct a claim that the AARP supports his plan, while some are suspicious that the group may support the President privately, but are unwilling to admit to doing so publicly.

What is it with you and the "Kool-Aid" references? Think of something else, posting up the same attempted insult a half-dozen times a day makes you look stupid...or, maybe I should say stupider....or more stupid. Maybe we drink the Tang, or the Sunkist or the Dr. Pepper. Kool-aid is nasty anyway,
Old 09-24-2012, 10:51 AM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

Seniors are just worried the tea sipping radical assholes are going to take all their medicare and SS away from them...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:52 AM   #8
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
What is it with you and the "Kool-Aid" references? Think of something else, posting up the same attempted insult a half-dozen times a day makes you look stupid...or, maybe I should say stupider....or more stupid. Maybe we drink the Tang, or the Sunkist or the Dr. Pepper. Kool-aid is nasty anyway,
Little Timmy, your Kool Aid swilling zombie support for Odumbo makes you look stupid.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:53 AM   #9
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Seniors are just worried the tea sipping radical assholes are going to take all their medicare and SS away from them...

And with good cause. That is exactly what Paul Ryan would do given the chance. Vouchers, my ass. That's just an end-around to get rid of Medicare with SS next.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:25 AM   #10
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are just proving my point. If what you just said is true...why would Ryan go there and speak to them and say something he know they are going to boo him about?

Like when Romney went to speak to the NAACP and talked about repealing Obama care. He didn't know the reaction he was gonna get?????

Sorry, that's just stupid. This is how they think they are going to win?

Can't wait till Nov.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:28 AM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
And with good cause. That is exactly what Paul Ryan would do given the chance. Vouchers, my ass. That's just an end-around to get rid of Medicare with SS next.

ASA -- NOT AARP -- better represents the voice of the conservative voter. AARP is nothing more than a Kool Aid dispensing, shill-organization for Odumbo. BTW:

Obama Medicare Plan: No Voucher But Maybe A Bill

WASHINGTON — Odumbo will never turn Medicare into a voucher, but if you are lucky enough to be financially comfortable in retirement, odds are you'll pay higher premiums under President Barack Odumbo's plan. It's not just the 1 percent who'll feel the pinch.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...elections-2012
Old 09-24-2012, 11:30 AM   #12
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are just proving my point. If what you just said is true...why would Ryan go there and speak to them and say something he know they are going to boo him about?

Like when Romney went to speak to the NAACP and talked about repealing Obama care. He didn't know the reaction he was gonna get?????

Sorry, that's just stupid. This is how they think they are going to win?

Can't wait till Nov.
Typical Dim-witted attitude, Marks-rocks-with-pee. A Dim cannot fathom someone speaking honestly.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:34 AM   #13
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Typical Dim-witted attitude, Marks-rocks-with-pee. A Dim cannot fathom someone speaking honestly.
Typical Teapot Dome response, avoiding what I actually said and resorting to insults when outwitted.

But that's what we can always expect from from I-B-Hankering the cowardly idiot broken ass record..
Old 09-24-2012, 11:41 AM   #14
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Typical Teapot Dome response, avoiding what I actually said and resorting to insults when outwitted.

But that's what we can always expect from from I-B-Hankering the cowardly idiot broken ass record..
Only a Dim-witted, Kool Aid swilling fool like you would vote for Odumbo a second time after all that he has done wrong during the past four years; hence, you deserve ever disparaging epithet that can be ascribed to you and your way of thinking. BTW you deflected, Marks-rocks-with-pee, and in so doing you conceded that a Dim like you cannot fathom someone speaking honestly.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:44 AM   #15
markroxny
Valued Poster

Ok everybody, let's start counting how many times I-B-Hankering the Cowardly Idiot types the following words:

Kool Aid
Odumbo

I'm betting the count is gonna be REALLY high. Cuz the stupid cowardly fucker can't come up with anything else to say.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women