Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70703
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41461
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2012, 11:43 PM   #1
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Default ROMNEY TAKES LEAD IN ELECTORAL COLLEGE

The Romney juggernaut keeps on rolling.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...llege_map.html
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:47 PM   #2
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Never mind. I thought it was from a credible source.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:49 PM   #3
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
Never mind. I thought it was from a credible source.
My thoughts exactly-lol- Joe Bloe- posting a Romney takes lead in electoral college is like bragging about your team having a 1-0 lead in the 2nd inning of a baseball game I mean jeez.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:15 AM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Uh, it's closer to the eighth inning, and Obama has the bottom of his order coming up. The last debate is on foreign policy, and his has been an unmitigated disaster. He's not going to be able to answer every question with "Well, uh, you know, I got OBL."

I don't really want Romney to win, but it's looking real good for him right now. And I sure as hell don't want Obama to win, and he is in deep trouble.

Just remember, I predicted that Perry would win the nomination. I predicted the Yankees would win the World Series, and I predicted that Obama would win re-election.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:19 AM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

wanna bet a bottle of tang on it, knuckle man. in fact, Unabummer, since this is over here, why not go away until after the election. well see who was right and who was wrong. meanwhile, youre just shitting in the gravy!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:25 AM   #6
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Nah. You'd miss me. Besides, I like watching IB regularly handing you your ass.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:27 AM   #7
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Well Sup, if cog is shitting in the gravy, I'm sure your in line for a second helping. ...LMFAO
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:31 AM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

well he really doesnt do much than post a stupid little poster over and over and over again, but I suppose tht's high brow shit to some of you dipshits.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:45 AM   #9
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Sup, everyone posts stupid shit. I just enjoy having a laugh
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:26 AM   #10
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
The Romney juggernaut keeps on rolling.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...llege_map.html
What Joe the Bloehard is not telling you (from the link provided above) is that the current numbers do not reflect all 50 states and falls well short of the 270 electoral votes needed to win the election. The numbers provided from Joe the Bloehard's link are "206 for Romney and 201 for Obama." In other words, the numbers Joe the Bloehard provided are incomplete and fail to reflect the updated polling data in all of the swing states (not a partial list) that will decide the final outcome of this years election.

In other words, Joe the Bloehard fails to factor in a whopping 131 electoral votes. You might ask, what happens when you factor in the remaining 131 electoral votes? Excellent question! Let's take a deeper look, shall we?

The following link (from the same source used by Joe the Bloehard) provides a dramatically different set of current numbers for you to consider. I suspect that Joe the Bloehard will prefer his Real Clear Politics numbers much more than the Real Clear Politics numbers linked below.

http://www.politico.com/2012-election/swing-state/

For those of you who do not have the time to click on the link, I will provide a sneak peak.

The final numbers on the Real Clear Politics "swing state" poll (that factors in all 50 states) reflect a 294-244 Obama victory when the current numbers from all of the swing states are added into the equation.

Barack Obama (D) 294
Mitt Romney (R) 244

So much for a "Romney juggernaut (that) keeps on rolling."
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:41 AM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...bama-1171.html

Historical comparisons with this time in 2008 and the continuum from May to the present time reflects a 5 to 7 point shift away from Obaminable and toward Romney .... and contrary to the pronouncements of victory for Obaminable with so many critical states falling within the statistical margins of error it seems overly optimistic to toss those states in either column, but with the momentum building for Romney since May and the opposite in 2008, if I were "bean counting" for Obaminable I would be concerned to say the least.

Rumor has it that these last two weeks, Romney is going to release his war chest that has been building faster than Obaminable's in the key areas where Obaminable is vulnerable. The "assault" tactic of the Obaminable Team in the last 2 debates has not worked, and in fact given ammo for the Romney Team. The polls are reflecting that.

Romney will have a good closing in this last meeting with Obaminable with the topic that has the greatest potential of kicking Obaminable to the curb. Unfortunately for Obaminable his "advisors" have led him into a box from which he cannot extricate himself, and Candy's big mouth shut the lid.

There is a reason why it is advantageous for the prosecution to go first and LAST. Obaminable, who is clearly on the defensive, has taken his best shot on his best topic, and in the process has at the least not been honest with the U.S. voters and at the worst out right lied in the face of overwhelming video-audio evidence that what he has said is simply not true.

His own "political correctness" policy has left him in the grease and he's drowing in it. By any definition the attack on our people and property in Libya was "an act of terror," but administrative policy over the years of the administration of dictated to avoid the word "terrorism" even to the absurd. It has now bit him in the ass.

He is the Harvard Law School graduate with "Law Review" president experience and the Constituional Law Professor .... and he is depending on blogs and boards and a CNN lame-ass moderator, who violated the debate commission's rules and instructions, to "explain" what he really was saying in the Rose Garden while the women on his Team fade the heat, because if he is telling the truth about what he said (which he didn't) on the 12th the women on his Team are lying.... and he is openly disputing what they have said.

I was conscious and observant during the Water Gate fiasco and a little half-ass botched office burglary took Nixon down, because of the way it was handled by the White House, which in my opinion was based purely on arrogance and some self-centered beliefs of importance on Nixon's part and his "Team"! It wasn't the burglary, it was the lie.

Difference: No one died in the burglary and it didn't happen immediately before a re-election bid.

Here's an inciteful question: How many of those "polled" to get these numbers have said they will vote for Obaminable to the pollster just because they do not want to appear .... racist?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:28 AM   #12
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...bama-1171.html

Historical comparisons with this time in 2008 and the continuum from May to the present time reflects a 5 to 7 point shift away from Obaminable and toward Romney,
More dribble from LL. I am not even going to bother to tell you that LL is comparing apples to oranges. Romney was not on the ballot in 2008.
Old 10-19-2012, 07:31 AM   #13
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Latent Homo Test

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Nah. You'd miss me. Besides, I like watching IB regularly handing you your ass.
That is because you are gay and don't know it.

Here is a test for ya...

http://www.funnymos.com/mental-disorder-test.html

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:39 AM   #14
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I like watching IB regularly handing you your ass.
StupidOldFart likes to be the exchange guy between IB and 'Sup. That way he gets to give Sups ass an affectionate kiss prior to handing it over to the rightful owner!
Old 10-19-2012, 07:47 AM   #15
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I'm so glad you guys are believers in the polls and electoral maps now that they show your guy on top. Cuz when Obama was on top, you said they were all phony.

Remember this moment when they swing back the other way.

markroxny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women