Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60378
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41550
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2013, 11:22 AM   #1
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Default Hmmmmmm. Into custody in Boston

• BREAKING NEWS: 3 More Suspects Taken Into Custody in Boston Probe

Three additional suspects were taken into custody in the Boston Marathon bombing investigation, Boston Police say. Two of the suspects, identified as Azamat Tazhayakov, pictured left, and Dias Kadyrbayev, center, are classmates of alleged bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, pictured right, while a third is identified as a US citizen.
Perhaps there is more to the story.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:55 AM   #2
CJ7
Valued Poster

get ready, here it comes ..... imposing on citizens freedoms again
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:58 AM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
Perhaps there is more to the story.

Old Dingus
Tip of the iceberg.

Years ago I had a discussion with a guy about the nature of the crime on the island we were on at the time of the discussion .... as part of that conversation he commented that when a "serious" crime is committed the LE closes the island and the first one who jumps in the water to swim is guilty.

There will be more "swimmers" on this one. Dad got a headache and Mom ain't comin'!

The Feds have a nasty habit of asserting "conspiracy" counts in indictments.*

Read the one from 1998 on Bin Laden.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 12:03 PM   #4
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

I guess I am a funny kind of guy.

I do not want a rush to judgment and these folks are to be presumed innocent until proven guilty.

IF proven guilty, I hope they get life (probably not a fitting sentence for the crimes of which they are accused).

It was just announced that these suspects will be charged with:
1. Conspiracy to obstruct justice; and
2. Making false statements to Federal Investigators (or something like that).

The early "story" is that Jhokar called them after the bombings to destroy his computer.

I do have to ask, where is the freedom for the four innocent Americans who were butchered and the hundreds of other innocent Americans who were blown to shreds and maimed for life?

Old Dingus
Old 05-01-2013, 01:37 PM   #5
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
I guess I am a funny kind of guy.

2. Making false statements to Federal Investigators (or something like that).
If it's good enough for Martha Stewart, it's good enough for these little turds!

Conspiracy is a cake walk ... if they were peripherally involved with the bombings.

If folks want to defend these attempts and events with the LE model ... then the only deterent is to hunt them down, kill them if they resist and assault LE in the process, and prosecute those taken into custody and throw the key away.

On an aside note: I can't believe the media is actually interviewing a prime witness in the pending case and the Feds have allowed it. The media will end up trashing this conviction and make it almost impossible to convict with the prejudicial publicity and have it stick. The media with rather get a "scoope" than a conviction.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:44 PM   #6
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Any self respecting thug will tell you that the first rule to follow when the "po po" comes is don't lie to them.

It's like running from them. They are going to catch you, and running just makes it worse.

These fine young men are getting ready to enter a world that consist of everybody's nightmare. They probably don't have a clue as to what deep shit they are in.

This ain't a fukin video game where you can just hit "re-set"
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:27 PM   #7
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
These fine young men are getting ready to enter a world that consist of everybody's nightmare. They probably don't have a clue as to what deep shit they are in.

This ain't a fukin video game where you can just hit "re-set"
The "guidelines" will not be kind to a person who conspired with a terrorist, who killed, bombed, maimed, fled, killed and bombed again, kidnapped, killed, and then fled yet again .... resulting in multiple deaths and 160+ injured including LE officers.

They will not get the "country club" at an abandoned air base. And those sweet children, angels I believe mom calls them, will be wearing lipstick within months, if not days of going in. "Welcome" to the U.S.A. Land of plenty.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:27 PM   #8
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I think they want to find out, until they find out the truth. By then, no one will care what they did anymore, or at least not enough to do anything about it. That keeps the politically incorrect in check.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:02 PM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
I think they want to find out, until they find out the truth. By then, no one will care what they did anymore, or at least not enough to do anything about it. That keeps the politically incorrect in check.
Who is "they" ... and who is "they" ...
Old 05-01-2013, 06:19 PM   #10
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Who is "they" ... and who is "they" ...
LE
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:46 PM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You only know what the government and media tell you about them. That is why we have due process and a jury system. To prevent (or at least mitigate) the government from railroading someone.

Sure, you like to sound tough, like "It won't be pretty if I get my hands on that guy." But it's vigilanteism, not justice.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:52 AM   #12
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Default Rattlesnake Logic

I did not write this, but I wish I had. It does have some appeal both for handling terrorists and unAmerican pissfarts that fault everything about my Government.
Now the news media will spend days trying to determine why these men did what they did in Boston. They will want to know what America did to make these brothers so angry with us. They will want to know why these men were not arrested before they did something unlawful. The media will be in a tissy about the new era of home grown radicals and about how they could live among us and still hate us.

Here in west Texas, I have rattlesnakes on my place. I have killed a rattlesnake on the front porch. I have killed a rattlesnake on the back porch. I have killed rattlesnakes in the barn, in the shop and on the driveway. I kill every rattlesnake I encounter. I kill rattlesnakes because a rattlesnake will bite me and inflict me with poison. I don’t stop to wonder why a rattlesnake will bite me. It will bite me because it is a rattlesnake and that is what rattlesnakes do. I don’t try to reason with a rattlesnake…I just kill it. I don’t try to get to know the rattlesnake better so that I can find a way to live with the rattlesnakes and convince them not to bite me…I just kill them. I don’t quiz a rattlesnake to see if I can find out where the other snakes are because (a) it won’t tell me (b) I already know that they live on my place…I just kill the rattlesnake and move on to the next one. I don’t look for ways that I might be able to change the rattlesnake to a non-poisonous rat snake. I just kill it. Oh, and on occasion I kill a rat snake, because I thought it was a rattlesnake at the time. Also, I know that for every rattlesnake that I kill, two more lurk out there. In my lifetime I will never be able to rid my place of rattlesnakes. Do I fear them? No! Do I respect what they can do to me? Yes! And because of that respect I give them their fair justice….I kill them.

Maybe as a country we should give more credit to the jihadist just being a rattlesnake!
Old 05-02-2013, 10:58 AM   #13
ackvt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Waiting for someone to call these three and the two brothers a sleeper cell. What I've read about sleeper cells makes this little group seem pretty close to that.
ackvt is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:27 PM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ackvt View Post
Waiting for someone to call these three and the two brothers a sleeper cell. What I've read about sleeper cells makes this little group seem pretty close to that.
Before the dust settles they will wish they had continued to "sleep."
Old 05-02-2013, 01:29 PM   #15
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ackvt View Post

prior to the call they got asking them to toss the backpack and computer they had no idea the marathon bombing was going down ..

they are charged with obstructing justice and lying to the cops ... after the dudes realized how bad they fucked up, they pointed out exactly what they did with the backpack and it was recovered, they handed over the computer without hesitation. They are in pretty serious trouble, but certainly not for being part of a sleeper cell.

Im not defending their stupidity, just bringing attention to yours.
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women