Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70501
biomed161182
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453062
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47837
pyramider46370
bambino40480
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2024, 01:07 PM   #1
Diligaf
Valued Poster

Default Stupid shit trump does

This thread is for posting the stupid shit trump does on a pretty much hourly basis. I'll start with this one:

Did trump just shit his pants on stage during a speech?

Republicans against Trump on X: "Ladies and gentlemen, the Republican nominee for president, Donald Trump. https://t.co/VUBmAJ1usp
Diligaf is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2024, 02:35 PM   #2
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Stupid stuff trumpf does.....

Opens his mouth and tweets
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2024, 02:49 PM   #3
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Injecting disinfectant to cure COVID. He didn't actually do that - he just suggested it could be a fertile area for research.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2024, 03:13 PM   #4
Diligaf
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Injecting disinfectant to cure COVID. He didn't actually do that - he just suggested it could be a fertile area for research.
All while getting the vaccine. Then the booster.
Diligaf is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2024, 03:16 PM   #5
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

He opens his mouth and speaks.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2024, 08:44 PM   #6
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligaf View Post
I honestly think he and his administration saved several hundred thousand lives worldwide by pushing the mRNA vaccines through the FDA and assisting Pfizer and Moderna with Operation Warp Speed. Without those, the vaccines might have hit the market months later than they did.

However, on topic, yes, saying he wasn't going to get the booster was stupid. Anyone his age and in his physical condition should have gotten the booster, as he ultimately did. Holding super spreader events at the White House and at his rallies was stupid too.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2024, 03:27 PM   #7
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

His constant victim hood and ranting rigged about everything
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2024, 03:48 PM   #8
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Trump doesn’t care about his constituents. Just wants their votes and their money.

Six people were hospitalized for heat-related illnesses after attending a Donald Trump rally in Las Vegas Sunday in sweltering 104-degree temperatures, according to officials.

The former president commented on the heat during his remarks, which were largely off-script due to teleprompter issues, and stoked online controversy for saying he didn't care about the attendees and just wanted their vote.

"By the way, isn't that breeze nice? Do you feel the breeze?" he said in a recording from C-SPAN. "Cuz I don't want anybody going on me. We need every voter. I don't care about you, I just want your vote, I don't care."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...t/74044158007/
Old 06-10-2024, 08:43 PM   #9
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligaf View Post
That was certainly dumb.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2024, 08:45 PM   #10
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Trump doesn’t care about his constituents. Just wants their votes and their money.

Six people were hospitalized for heat-related illnesses after attending a Donald Trump rally in Las Vegas Sunday in sweltering 104-degree temperatures, according to officials.

The former president commented on the heat during his remarks, which were largely off-script due to teleprompter issues, and stoked online controversy for saying he didn't care about the attendees and just wanted their vote.

"By the way, isn't that breeze nice? Do you feel the breeze?" he said in a recording from C-SPAN. "Cuz I don't want anybody going on me. We need every voter. I don't care about you, I just want your vote, I don't care."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...t/74044158007/
That's typical of politicians.
Old 06-10-2024, 08:50 PM   #11
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Make America Great Again?
Mexico paying for a wall?
Every fucking statement full of his hyperbole bullshit?
Having classified documents available to all in the shitter for reading material while on the throne?
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2024, 09:02 PM   #12
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Stupidest thing Von Schitzenpants ever did was to not concede the Election in 2020. If he had simply conceded and moved on he wouldn’t be in so much trouble. Every problem he has right now is directly related to his decision to be an Asshole on January 6th.
Old 06-10-2024, 09:17 PM   #13
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Stupidest thing Von Schitzenpants ever did was to not concede the Election in 2020. If he had simply conceded and moved on he wouldn’t be in so much trouble. Every problem he has right now is directly related to his decision to be an Asshole on January 6th.
You mean they would have ignored his possession of Classified documents and Jean Carroll's thirty year old rape accusation and the list goes on and on. I tend to doubt it they've been after Trump since 2015.
Old 06-10-2024, 09:30 PM   #14
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
You mean they would have ignored his possession of Classified documents and Jean Carroll's thirty year old rape accusation and the list goes on and on. I tend to doubt it they've been after Trump since 2015.
Every trial around the election would have gone away. Fox News might not have had to pay out 3/4 of a billion dollars for slandering dominion voting machines. Tucker might still be employed by fox. Trump might not have taken all the classified documents. Everything might be different if Trump wasn’t such an entitled dick. He might have even been re-elected if he wasn’t such an unlikable douchbag.
Old 06-10-2024, 09:37 PM   #15
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Yeah, I think they would have gone after him anyway in New York. I'm not so sure about the classified documents case in Florida.

If he had a little integrity and weren't a narcissist who believes the world revolves around him, he wouldn't have gotten into trouble for his post-election shenanigans or for the classified documents.
Tiny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women