Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42388
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2013, 05:13 PM   #1
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17
Default Idiots at work

Boy scout leaders topple monument in Utah's goblin Vally then high five one another. They lead for dipshit of the year award.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:24 PM   #2
Stan.Dupp
Valued Poster

Default Felony charges are going to be filed

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Boy scout leaders topple monument in Utah's goblin Vally then high five one another. They lead for dipshit of the year award.

Yep these dumb asses defaced the parks monuments. Good ole "trailer trash" idiots. See news article: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1489632
Stan.Dupp is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:29 PM   #3
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29
Default Dumbasses...

Quote:
The rock had stood in the same spot since the Jurassic period. That is, until Glenn Taylor knocked it down.

The three accused vandals — who said their hike was part of a church campout — insisted that they were only considering the safety of other hikers, including a family who allegedly walked in front of the boulder before Taylor knocked it down.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:40 PM   #4
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan.Dupp View Post
Yep these dumb asses defaced the parks monuments. Good ole "trailer trash" idiots. See news article: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1489632
I thought you were going to say "how is this political"?
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:55 PM   #5
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

What assholes.

Bubbas at work again.

If I were the judge my first thought would be to lock them away until the rock formation grows back.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:18 PM   #6
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
What assholes.

Bubbas at work again.

If I were the judge my first thought would be to lock them away until the rock formation grows back.
Never saw a bubba wearing a hat like these? https://www.google.com/search?q=knit...&bih=775&dpr=1
Old 10-18-2013, 08:48 PM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

If anyone would know a bubba it would be sniffy
Old 10-18-2013, 09:27 PM   #8
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Monument? Really? The rock is about as big as an ottoman or small sofa chair. It fell down about 5 or 6 feet from its narrow perch.

Was there something special about this rock as opposed to all the other rocks around it? Or are they all "special"?

Frankly, as easily as that thing toppled over, maybe it is for the best they toppled it. They were right about that thing being capable of crushing anybody it fell on accidentally.

Maybe I am missing something, but I don't see the tragedy here. Yeah, it is wrong to be doing it. But in the misdemeanor sense, not the major felony sense.

If they don't want humans modifying the place in anyway, don't let the public into the park in the first place.

Go to any famous park and you will always find rock walls with spray paint on them. Or chisel marks from rock climbers.

Those rock walls are 200 million years old, too.

Killing an endangered animal is one thing. Toppling over a chunk of rock that was probably going to fall over in the next century is not in the same category. If they have any earthquakes in that area, I don't think that rock would have made it through the next one.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:20 PM   #9
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

The Rock didn't make it very long here either.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:43 PM   #10
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
The Rock didn't make it very long here either.
The ROCK will live in your head forever...LOL
Old 10-19-2013, 06:56 AM   #11
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Monument? Really? The rock is about as big as an ottoman or small sofa chair. It fell down about 5 or 6 feet from its narrow perch.

Was there something special about this rock as opposed to all the other rocks around it? Or are they all "special"?

Frankly, as easily as that thing toppled over, maybe it is for the best they toppled it. They were right about that thing being capable of crushing anybody it fell on accidentally.

Maybe I am missing something, but I don't see the tragedy here. Yeah, it is wrong to be doing it. But in the misdemeanor sense, not the major felony sense.

If they don't want humans modifying the place in anyway, don't let the public into the park in the first place.

Go to any famous park and you will always find rock walls with spray paint on them. Or chisel marks from rock climbers.

Those rock walls are 200 million years old, too.

Killing an endangered animal is one thing. Toppling over a chunk of rock that was probably going to fall over in the next century is not in the same category. If they have any earthquakes in that area, I don't think that rock would have made it through the next one.

They are all special to the people who like this sort of things. Like the hikers who died walking in 100 degree heat to see the wave. Iff it is ok with you it will be ok if someone drops by your home and cuts down the trees?
Old 03-19-2014, 07:12 PM   #12
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29
Default Update on the dumbasses

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/18...ock-formation/

Quote:
Glenn Taylor, 45, and David Hall, 42, appeared in Utah's 7th District Court to enter their pleas under a deal with prosecutors. The two men from Highland were sentenced to a year of probation and ordered to pay fines and restitution, which has not yet been determined, The Salt Lake Tribune reported
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 08:38 PM   #13
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Yeah their reason for toppling the boulder was for safety concerns. That boulder had been there for ages never budged even through harsh weather throughout the years. In these guys mind it's inevitable that one day someone will walk by it and the boulder will come loose and roll over someone and kill them, lol. These guys are idiots alright. I bet they're liberals, always willing to expand the parameters of safety and security.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 09:14 PM   #14
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Geeze, it's a fuckin rock.
Notice all the other rocks laying on the ground? Evidence of more "crimes".

The only dipshits in this whole affair are the morons wanting to prosecute.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 09:42 PM   #15
CJ7
Valued Poster

its a State Park, by law you leave shit in a state park alone, pretty sure you can't pick flowers in a SP either ... one rock isn't really that big of deal, but if the authorities let it go un noticed what happens if everyone that comes in the park moves a rock...

it doesn't really bother me that much, but I get the reaction .... the action was illegal ... the reaction is fair.
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women