Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41305
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2013, 05:26 PM   #1
zebra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45
Smile Check Your E-Mail More Often Ladies

I just started thinking, sorry things are slow on Mondays, I know I've killed a few cells since Jun 16th, 2013 @ 1:48 pm or maybe I'm coming down with some brain disorder, Hell it was 6 months ago when I contacted this young lady about scheduling an appointment with her. Granted I do know and understand when a lady is one of the hottest attraction's going in Dallas, she can or things can get side tracked or pre-occupied with other issues. I e-mailed her and I usually send a private message as well cause ladies can get preoccupied. Well I just received a response from her this afternoon asking if I was still interested ? Provider showcase;
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=133424

I have let my P411 subscription and reference information expired without renewing and probably wont renew it as I have narrowed my search down to just a few ladies so I can ultimately narrow it down to one, maybe two ladies to visit on a regular basis.

I just thought I would post a thread about ladies checking your e-mail more often cause this is the time of year when business does get slow for a lot of ladies and if your reminded you might not miss an opportunity that could help make your Christmas a little bit more enjoyable cause some of us will be getting Christmas bonus's and you know what that means.....

Sorry Whitnee, Zebra's bus has already left the terminal and is probably going to get lost and or break down and when it does I'm going to walk away from it.. My Christmas bonus is going towards a new diesel pusher.
zebra is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 06:44 PM   #2
Looking41today
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

+1. Either business is great for everyone right now or certain providers don't care, but I've had about 4 non-responses in the last month, only one of which I would label a super popular provider. And it's not like I have a bad
reputation I've established, they don't even open the e-mails. Just odd when it's your business and livelihood that depends on your TCB skills in order to succeed in this profession.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post

I just started thinking, sorry things are slow on Mondays, I know I've killed a few cells since Jun 16th, 2013 @ 1:48 pm or maybe I'm coming down with some brain disorder, Hell it was 6 months ago when I contacted this young lady about scheduling an appointment with her. Granted I do know and understand when a lady is one of the hottest attraction's going in Dallas, she can or things can get side tracked or pre-occupied with other issues. I e-mailed her and I usually send a private message as well cause ladies can get preoccupied. Well I just received a response from her this afternoon asking if I was still interested ? Provider showcase;

I have let my P411 subscription and reference information expired without renewing and probably wont renew it as I have narrowed my search down to just a few ladies so I can ultimately narrow it down to one, maybe two ladies to visit on a regular basis.

I just thought I would post a thread about ladies checking your e-mail more often cause this is the time of year when business does get slow for a lot of ladies and if your reminded you might not miss an opportunity that could help make your Christmas a little bit more enjoyable cause some of us will be getting Christmas bonus's and you know what that means.....

Sorry Whitnee, Zebra's bus has already left the terminal and is probably going to get lost and or break down and when it does I'm going to walk away from it.. My Christmas bonus is going towards a new diesel pusher.
Looking41today is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 06:48 PM   #3
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post

She needs new shoes for a Christmas party and rent is considered late after tomorrow...
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 06:55 PM   #4
NearHauteRed
BANNED

Encounters: 4

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054611130&postcount=14
NearHauteRed is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 08:13 PM   #5
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

+2

Typical response is less than 10%
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 08:38 PM   #6
daveindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

It's pretty bad. Just imagine if your business was run this way.
You would be out of business.
Imagine how Much money they could make if they actually cared and ran it like a business.
daveindallas is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 09:43 PM   #7
clubpro
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

This is why P411 thrives.

You can't be everything to everyone so there is a place for BP, ECCIE, P411, TER, etc. - they all have different features/benefits/drawbacks. I imagine no one on BP ever responds to an email for example while the women here on ECCIE get dozens of (mostly BS/worthless I've been told btw) emails every day so what do you expect exactly? I mean one of the reasons many of the women are here is not to have to work in a cubicle chained to a PC or be required to check their smartphone 24/7 right? In my experience, the women that PAY to be on P411 are always responsive to actual Requests and the CSS of the website clearly shows when they logged in last so if you're still ignored, then yes they are being rude and/or unprofessional or don't want to see you - although honestly what response would you want if they didn't want to see you (they have that choice you know)? I guess I would rather be ignored as long as I realize I'm being ignored on purpose, but I'm fragile and all...

I think it's just the nature of this site - it's great for reviews, for newbies, for cheap and for viewing showcases, but there are just too many people in the DFW area - it's far past critical mass here so the system seems sort of overwhelmed sometimes. Take heart though - you could live in Topeka or Salt Lake City or some other BFE right? But if you lived there at least your emails would most likely get responses...

As to the woman who emailed you after 6 months - c'mon, it's just marketing 101. You were probably one of 100 guys on her bcc line anyway, but hey - it's just an email. Had she text'd you or called you, then totally different thing, but just delete the email w/o reading it - surely you get lots of SPAM every day. And I bet more than 1 of those 100 guys did respond - I mean it is about past due date on the rent you know!
clubpro is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 05:28 AM   #8
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Some providers want to talk to you on the phone before they see you. An experienced provider can tell a lot about you from your voice and what you say. They are usually more friendly around rent time.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women