Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41305
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 11-27-2013, 10:17 AM   #1
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71
Default Regular Clients

I was thinking about this a bit lately and wanted to see if I could put my thoughts into words. I was thinking about the few providers I've seen multiple times and thinking about why I try somebody new.

Some of the benefits of being considered a regular as they pertain to me:
1. Screening is done
2. Multiple contact methods makes it easy to reach each other.
3. Comfort level...she knows exactly what I like!
4. Preferential scheduling. Maybe it's wrong and maybe not but it's hard to blame a provider for this.
5. Locked in discounted rates.

I know there are more and maybe I'll think of them later. I will occasionally seek out somebody new. I'm not 100% sure why I do this. Maybe it's variety, maybe the possibility I'll find my next favorite.

Some of the cons to seeing somebody new are the same as the pros of seeing a regular.
One of the reasons I don't see somebody new that I might be attracted to is the whole rate thing. It's difficult for me to wrap my head around paying $75 more to somebody I've never seen or talked to and have no idea if we would be compatible bcd.

I would have seen a lot more providers on here if the rate at least matched the rate I'm paying for my "sure thing"
I guess I'm saying I just can't see paying more for the unknown (but I still do it sometimes).

This is just me and what's floating around in my head.

I guess it's really a catch 22 for providers too. You might offer your regulars a discount and have another rate for everybody else. Why would you offer me a discount equal to a regular? But because you didn't offer the discount I'm not enticed enough to leave my regular provider. Not sure if that made sense but I'm hitting submit now.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 12:00 PM   #2
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

The fear of the unknown. The pussy's always greener (and tastier, tighter, juicier) on the other side...or so we horndogs like to think. It's hard to resist a new girl when she's drop dead gorgeous, has great rates gets good reviews and does the Activities we want.

I'm in this for the adventure, the hunt...not just for the orgasms.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 01:06 PM   #3
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

All of your points make sense and I agree. One benefit to having a regiular relationship that I would add is that you sometimes get to be with UTR ladies!

My sister came in to visit me for a few days last year and being a swinger, she was curious to try a provider gig. I advertised it but only got tire-kickers.

So I quickly realized that only a regular client who had a long-standing trust of me would book this type of thing, so I texted one of my ATF guys and we met up for a very delightful date

Likewise, my UTR brunette girlfriend is sometimes at the incall and I get to introduce clients to her. Whenever I've advertised about her and even stated "NO pictures" I only get messages asking for pictures LOL! So being with her has become a "for regulars" only treat also.

I assumed this sort of thing was so common that when PMDelites commented on Fawn's farewell thread "Thanks for introducing me to Rosa Regale" I assumed that was an UTR friend of Fawn's!

HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 08:50 AM   #4
L.A.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyRose View Post
All of your points make sense and I agree. One benefit to having a regiular relationship that I would add is that you sometimes get to be with UTR ladies!

My sister came in to visit me for a few days last year and being a swinger, she was curious to try a provider gig. I advertised it but only got tire-kickers.

So I quickly realized that only a regular client who had a long-standing trust of me would book this type of thing, so I texted one of my ATF guys and we met up for a very delightful date

Likewise, my UTR brunette girlfriend is sometimes at the incall and I get to introduce clients to her. Whenever I've advertised about her and even stated "NO pictures" I only get messages asking for pictures LOL! So being with her has become a "for regulars" only treat also.

I assumed this sort of thing was so common that when PMDelites commented on Fawn's farewell thread "Thanks for introducing me to Rosa Regale" I assumed that was an UTR friend of Fawn's!

That's a good point. Along the same lines there are so many providers that provide part time or temporarily that if they go UTR at some point due to getting a real world job or whatever else reduces their activity, then many times regular clients will get to continue the hobby relationship. There is something so hot knowing you might be the only client that week.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 03:42 PM   #5
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
It's difficult for me to wrap my head around paying $75 more to somebody I've never seen or talked to and have no idea if we would be compatible bcd.

I would have seen a lot more providers on here if the rate at least matched the rate I'm paying for my "sure thing"
I guess I'm saying I just can't see paying more for the unknown (but I still do it sometimes).

This is just me and what's floating around in my head.

I guess it's really a catch 22 for providers too. You might offer your regulars a discount and have another rate for everybody else. Why would you offer me a discount equal to a regular? But because you didn't offer the discount I'm not enticed enough to leave my regular provider. Not sure if that made sense but I'm hitting submit now.
There's some good stuff in there. I, too, hate trying the unknown when, after years of wandering in the wilderness, I have three ladies whom I'm thrilled are willing to see me.

Having a regular relationship, which I'll define loosely as enough repeat visits that, when you call, she recognizes your name, has multiple benefits for both parties.

Some of them cut both ways: There's less
  • legal risk,
  • financial risk, and
  • physical risk to both parties.
Why that decreased risk from regulars or repeats isn't reflected in pricing is something I've been scratching my head over for years.

For guys, the flip side of her knowing what you like and being willing to provide it is that you're less likely to leave a session feeling ripped off at worst and disappointed at best. (I'm perfect with regulars this year, 1-1 with new ladies.)

The downsides of a regular relationship are basically the same ones in RL. Basically, they're all forms of a variation of the phrase "familiarity breeds contempt." ("Contempt" is too string a word in this context, but it's what is in the saying, so I'm stuck with it.)

• While it might seem at first that a regular partner might be willing to help you expand your horizons a bit and explore new things, it's more likely, IMHO, that you'll get into a sexual rut.
  • Your relationship began as and remains that of employer-employee (technically, client-independent contractor, I know, but whether it's by the hour or by the act, she's getting paid for her labor). Most people are satisfied to receive a "meets expectations" on their performance reviews, and mots providers are no exception.
  • In my experience, most ladies start taking regular clients for granted when it comes to such things as maintaining their appearance -- she looked great on the first date in a black business dress and hose, but then she started dressing like she was going to Walmart -- and punctuality.
There's also a risk that either or both parties might over time begin to misperceive the nature of the relationship. While I think it's possible to become close with a provider, and, yes, I've used the "l" word on occasion, experience has taught me that both of you need to be on the same page as the relationship develops.

Just MHO, and worth what you paid for it.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 06:33 AM   #6
alphaturtle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
There's some good stuff in there. I, too, hate trying the unknown when, after years of wandering in the wilderness, I have three ladies whom I'm thrilled are willing to see me.

Having a regular relationship, which I'll define loosely as enough repeat visits that, when you call, she recognizes your name, has multiple benefits for both parties.

Some of them cut both ways: There's less
  • legal risk,
  • financial risk, and
  • physical risk to both parties.
Why that decreased risk from regulars or repeats isn't reflected in pricing is something I've been scratching my head over for years.

For guys, the flip side of her knowing what you like and being willing to provide it is that you're less likely to leave a session feeling ripped off at worst and disappointed at best. (I'm perfect with regulars this year, 1-1 with new ladies.)

The downsides of a regular relationship are basically the same ones in RL. Basically, they're all forms of a variation of the phrase "familiarity breeds contempt." ("Contempt" is too string a word in this context, but it's what is in the saying, so I'm stuck with it.)

• While it might seem at first that a regular partner might be willing to help you expand your horizons a bit and explore new things, it's more likely, IMHO, that you'll get into a sexual rut.
  • Your relationship began as and remains that of employer-employee (technically, client-independent contractor, I know, but whether it's by the hour or by the act, she's getting paid for her labor). Most people are satisfied to receive a "meets expectations" on their performance reviews, and mots providers are no exception.
  • In my experience, most ladies start taking regular clients for granted when it comes to such things as maintaining their appearance -- she looked great on the first date in a black business dress and hose, but then she started dressing like she was going to Walmart -- and punctuality.
There's also a risk that either or both parties might over time begin to misperceive the nature of the relationship. While I think it's possible to become close with a provider, and, yes, I've used the "l" word on occasion, experience has taught me that both of you need to be on the same page as the relationship develops.

Just MHO, and worth what you paid for it.
So true, everything you said.
What really bugs me is when I get taken for granted, though. I've even been bumped out of an appointment by a new client, presumably because I will still come back. There should be an opportunity for a different sort of relationship for those of us who have real lives and need a girlfriend "lite"-type experience that is more than how we usually define "GFE" on here.
alphaturtle is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 07:40 AM   #7
L.A.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaturtle View Post
What really bugs me is when I get taken for granted, though. I've even been bumped out of an appointment by a new client, presumably because I will still come back. There should be an opportunity for a different sort of relationship for those of us who have real lives and need a girlfriend "lite"-type experience that is more than how we usually define "GFE" on here.
I can't imagine knowingly being bumped for a new client (key word knowingly).
I suppose in some ways financially it could pay off with that mentality. A new client might be paying the full rate and might become a repeat client. But one risk would be if the regular client found out then he might not repeat anymore. I don't really appreciate cancels to begin with and if I found out I was lied to then I'd likely not see her again.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:00 AM   #8
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaturtle View Post
The type of experience you seem to favir sounds like my definition of an NSA Mutually beneficial relationship. My regulars have known me and been loyal to me for years to the point where we're on a different level. These gents have a commitment to my well being and are more in tune to B**t**** (the real me/name close ftiends and fam know). I am big on longevity. The fuck-you-once and never-see-again JOHNS are not high on my list. Im already looked as a piece of black meat - I just dont want to be part of a buffet. The points you make L.A definitely apply for providers too. No need to screen, give directions, etc. Second affairs are always better too from what I've noticed. Some of you gents walk in trembling the first time.

L.A - thanks for taking a chance with me and stepping outside your normal comfort zone. I have something for ya ♡
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:10 AM   #9
alphaturtle
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
I can't imagine knowingly being bumped for a new client (key word knowingly).
I suppose in some ways financially it could pay off with that mentality. A new client might be paying the full rate and might become a repeat client. But one risk would be if the regular client found out then he might not repeat anymore. I don't really appreciate cancels to begin with and if I found out I was lied to then I'd likely not see her again.
I know. It was about a year ago, not recently. I just have trouble giving this one up. I'm breaking all the rules of hobbying because, somehow, she's really set the hook in me. This is what happens when the balls start working for the little head instead of the big head.

And there are other intangible benefits to the "pro" column. I'm not inclined to quit this provider without a better replacement already identified, and I haven't connected so well with anyone else so far.
Old 12-01-2013, 08:11 AM   #10
alphaturtle
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
The type of experience you seem to favir sounds like my definition of an NSA Mutually beneficial relationship. My regulars have known me and been loyal to me for years to the point where we're on a different level. These gents have a commitment to my well being and are more in tune to B**t**** (the real me/name close ftiends and fam know). I am big on longevity. The fuck-you-once and never-see-again JOHNS are not high on my list. Im already looked as a piece of black meat - I just dont want to be part of a buffet. The points you make L.A definitely apply for providers too. No need to screen, give directions, etc. Second affairs are always better too from what I've noticed. Some of you gents walk in trembling the first time.

L.A - thanks for taking a chance with me and stepping outside your normal comfort zone. I have something for ya ♡
You are spot-on, my dear!
Old 12-01-2013, 08:19 AM   #11
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
Some of you gents walk in trembling the first time.
Every time; what if this is the time she's finally figured out what a putz I am and laughingly slams the door in my face? I'm told it's part of my charm.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:41 AM   #12
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

*favor is what I meant...and S.L - you do seem quite charming ♥

But around me you won't tremble out of anxiety/nerves ♡
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 12:42 PM   #13
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Too me having regulars is what makes this a great hobby. I've made so many good friends since day one of me starting back when I was 21. I love all my regulars and my fans. Its what makes this hobby the best part of it.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women