Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41305
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2013, 03:12 PM   #1
Just Dave
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20
Default Review: X'nyce - NCNS time waster. Bad start for new girl.

Date: 11/26/13
Provider: X'nyce
Phone: Doesn't give even after screening
Email Address: ?
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=912281&highlight=
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Was supposed to be downtown. Didn't happen.
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: -
Activities: Wasting of my time. Saw her introductory ad and, even though I know to stay away from the young ones, I bit. We PM'd back and forth and she talked a good game. We set an appointment for an outcall the afternoon of the next day. I asked her to PLEASE PM or call me the morning of the session to verify. I also asked her for her phone number, which even though I had sent my references and she had screened me, she didn't give. The morning of the session I sent three PM's asking her to please call or verify that afternoon's appointment. No call. No PM. No show. Then when I PM'd her later that afternoon hinting that an NCNS review wouldn't be good for a starter, she PM's me the smart-ass kind of response you'd expect from a child.
Session Length: .5
Fee: 150
Hair Length and Color: Never saw it.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Hopefully some of you guys will read this before the moderator hides it in some other obscure area. If you're inclined to schedule a session with this provider and then be at the mercy of her whim of whether or not she'll show up or not, then by all means be my guest. Some of us on this board are professionals and don't have that many opportunities during a month for a session, and we need to know which providers are reliable and which are not. X'nyce is not.
Recommendation: No
Just Dave is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:21 PM   #2
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

too late to move this where I can't see it!

sorry for your bad experience, I'm seeing this a lot from the younger, new providers... a great couple of reviews to start out, then they fall apart quickly
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:36 PM   #3
4pargolf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Uh oh....not good.
4pargolf is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:16 AM   #4
Just Dave
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20

Just an update for you guys - this girl is an outright liar. After standing me up for our appointment, she ignored all of my PM's to her until I suggested maybe I should write an NC/NS review, then somehow within 10 minutes she's able to PM me back. Then started an amazing barrage of passive-aggresive attacks, then all this b.s. about how she was telling guys she had all of this drama going on and things would be iffy as far as making appointments, which she never mentioned to me, and about all of the money she lost having to cancel all of her appointments the day she stood me up. Then, of course, a review pops up for a session from the day she NC/NS'd me and supposedly had to cancel everything. Just saying, if you have plenty of opportunities and time for sessions, and don't mind being stood up by a petulant child, then this may be the girl for you.
Honestly, I had no intention of writing this NC/NS, but when she came back at me not only with no apology or offer of a make-up session, but attacking me and implying there's something seriously wrong with me because I don't agree with her "live and let live" attitude, I changed my mind. This little princess needs to learn that if she's going to offer a service, she needs to be accountable.
Just Dave is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:22 AM   #5
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I swear some providers and hobbyist take this lifestyle so serious.
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:15 AM   #6
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

She had the wrong attitude in the beginning with some of her Welcome Wagon posts, then after a review and some positive comments and dudes beating down her door she goes back to her true colors...What's new about this? NOTHING, some will never get it.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:55 PM   #7
NearHauteRed
BANNED

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Dave View Post
.......... This little princess needs to learn that if she's going to offer a service, and I pay for it, then she refuses to do it or NCNS me, she needs to be accountable.
fixed that for you
NearHauteRed is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:40 PM   #8
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Dave…threatening a girl with a NCNS (and following thru with it) is not the way to get on her GOOD SIDE…
You did not wait long enough to do a NCNS…same afternoon.

It's time for you to move on. Grow a pair and get over it.
If I was a Provider I wouldn't cooperate with you either, man.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:05 PM   #9
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
Dave…threatening a girl with a NCNS (and following thru with it) is not the way to get on her GOOD SIDE…
You did not wait long enough to do a NCNS…same afternoon.

It's time for you to move on. Grow a pair and get over it.
If I was a Provider I wouldn't cooperate with you either, man.
This. Also, I've seen the OP two times for a review special. Guess what happened? He didn't follow through on his part. But hey, I'm not going to complain about it. It's not that serious.

I just stopped offering review specials on the first date.

All in all, people happen. People don't do what they say they are going to do. Acknowledge it, move on, and don't let it mess up the good times with good people!

As far as Just Dave goes, it sucks to have an NCNS. Just let this slide and/or seek out the providers who are more than eager to return your calls and requests next time.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:39 PM   #10
mes77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default ummmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby View Post
This. Also, I've seen the OP two times for a review special. Guess what happened? He didn't follow through on his part. But hey, I'm not going to complain about it. It's not that serious.

I just stopped offering review specials on the first date.

All in all, people happen. People don't do what they say they are going to do. Acknowledge it, move on, and don't let it mess up the good times with good people!

As far as Just Dave goes, it sucks to have an NCNS. Just let this slide and/or seek out the providers who are more than eager to return your calls and requests next time.

Why haven't we met yet? I blame Syria.
mes77 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 11:34 PM   #11
lily blake
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160596
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmfao this took a fast left lol OP is guilty of same thing he is bitching about.
lily blake is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 11:56 PM   #12
Guest112814
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallastxbaby View Post
Lmfao this took a fast left lol OP is guilty of same thing he is bitching about.
Ouch! Hate when that happens!

And to BSB??? Not met her but she seems to be one of the coolest ladies around - have to respect her cool attitude about this too. Screwing her gets my respect, screwing her over makes me think you're a douche.
Guest112814 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 06:20 AM   #13
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

If I had a dollar for every hobbyist who asked for an appointment the day before but didn't confirm or show up the next day, I would have a pocket full of money. If the appointment wasn't confirmed with a follow up e-mail/pm/call, is it TRULY a ncns?
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 06:32 AM   #14
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
If the appointment wasn't confirmed with a follow up e-mail/pm/call, is it TRULY a ncns?
Absolutely not a NCNS.... a no-call/no-show is if they actually had an appointment. Without a confirmation call/email/text, there is no appointment.

Now if she confirmed and then didn't call or show up, then yes, write a negative review, but for an UNCONFIRMED session? That's just silly. We ALL have experienced those, providers and clients both. Does it suck? Sure it does if you were looking forward to it, but that's the whole point of confirmations...to make sure that both parties are ready and able to meet up on the previously discussed day and time.

I hope this review doesn't get attached to her profile. It's not right to write a NCNS for a session that was never confirmed.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 07:43 AM   #15
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy363 View Post
Absolutely not a NCNS.... a no-call/no-show is if they actually had an appointment. Without a confirmation call/email/text, there is no appointment.

Now if she confirmed and then didn't call or show up, then yes, write a negative review, but for an UNCONFIRMED session? That's just silly. We ALL have experienced those, providers and clients both. Does it suck? Sure it does if you were looking forward to it, but that's the whole point of confirmations...to make sure that both parties are ready and able to meet up on the previously discussed day and time.

I hope this review doesn't get attached to her profile. It's not right to write a NCNS for a session that was never confirmed.
My thoughts as well. Nothing was set in stone confirmed.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women