Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35951
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2023, 12:19 PM   #1
Jethro Gibbs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default Why are there no permanent bans on eccie?

There is a handful of people that have been given many one month or three month bans on eccie and always come back and pick up right where they left off posting negativity and no factual information ever because they have none. They are just spiteful individuals that have nothing to add to any thread but negativity.

Our Coed Forum would be so much better and there would be many more informative threads on Coed if those people were given permanent bans to get rid of them once and for all.

Why doesn’t eccie ever give a permanent ban to people that are repeat offenders over and over?
Jethro Gibbs is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 12:26 PM   #2
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

There are many permabans.

Permaban happens for specific reasons.

Mandles, Multiple handles are permabanned, those who violate truly awful nuclear rules.

Although some, including staff would like more, not all bans warrant permaban.

The site has guidelines we follow and a point system.

Permabans are a different level.

If we permabanned all we didn't like, they would just return with new handles.

This is why there are a few here we keep and watch/monitor closely.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 12:44 PM   #3
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs View Post
There is a handful of people that have been given many one month or three month bans on eccie and always come back and pick up right where they left off posting negativity and no factual information ever because they have none. They are just spiteful individuals that have nothing to add to any thread but negativity.

Our Coed Forum would be so much better and there would be many more informative threads on Coed if those people were given permanent bans to get rid of them once and for all.

Why doesn’t eccie ever give a permanent ban to people that are repeat offenders over and over?
When a trick messes up it gets reported and discussed (many years after) what's wrong with discussing when it's the other way around? Eccie was created for Men to exchange information, if the information hurts feelings, those individuals belong in OH2 where the pussies and drama hookers thrive. There's some facts for you
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 12:44 PM   #4
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

I have never used it. But I hear you can use the ignore feature provided by eccie.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 12:47 PM   #5
winn dixie
BANNED

And there are many who have been perma banned. Some folks would be better off in the oh2 safe haven.
Old 06-10-2023, 12:56 PM   #6
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Oh2 is the place you need to be so load up the truck and move to beverly

After all of that incest in his family Jethro never was too bright.

It's not your fault Jethro you can blame uncle Jed and Granny.
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 01:07 PM   #7
Jethro Gibbs
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
When a trick messes up it gets reported and discussed (many years after) what's wrong with discussing when it's the other way around? Eccie was created for Men to exchange information, if the information hurts feelings, those individuals belong in OH2 where the pussies and drama hookers thrive. There's some facts for you

One of the problems BLM is that there are guys like you that “pile on” and post too much negativity on providers and hobbyists that you have never seen and know nothing about.

People should feel free to post positive as well as negative comments about something or someone IF THEY HAVE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ABOUT THAT PERSON OR EVENT. No, you are wrong. Eccie was created for men and PROVIDERS to exchange information. Otherwise there would be no Coed Forum. And eccie was not created for spiteful people to post negativity about people and events that they really don’t know anything about.
Old 06-10-2023, 01:16 PM   #8
winn dixie
BANNED

Oh2 is the place you need to be so load up the truck and move to beverly
Old 06-10-2023, 01:18 PM   #9
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
One of the problems BLM is that there are guys like you that “pile on” and post too much negativity on providers and hobbyists that you have never seen and know nothing about.

People should feel free to post positive as well as negative comments about something or someone IF THEY HAVE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ABOUT THAT PERSON OR EVENT. No, you are wrong. Eccie was created for men and PROVIDERS to exchange information. Otherwise there would be no Coed Forum. And eccie was not created for spiteful people to post negativity about people and events that they really don’t know anything about.
Best you educate yourself what eccie was created for, get back to OH2 where the WK's are, tricks like you live to defend the guilty and hooker nonsense. Don't waste your time trying to make this a OH2 environment, it won't ever happen! You can go gossip about what I said on the pussy site
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 01:45 PM   #10
Jethro Gibbs
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Best you educate yourself what eccie was created for, get back to OH2 where the WK's are, tricks like you live to defend the guilty and hooker nonsense. Don't waste your time trying to make this a OH2 environment, it won't ever happen! You can go gossip about what I said on the pussy site

Perhaps BLM you should restrict yourself to posting only in threads that are about streetwalkers since that is the only segment of this hobby population that you know anything about these days. I’ll bet you haven’t seen a provider that is on eccie, oh2 or P411 in years. Stick to posting about providers and fellow hobbyists where you have some first hand knowledge.
Old 06-10-2023, 02:34 PM   #11
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Perhaps BLM you should restrict yourself to posting only in threads that are about streetwalkers since that is the only segment of this hobby population that you know anything about these days. I’ll bet you haven’t seen a provider that is on eccie, oh2 or P411 in years. Stick to posting about providers and fellow hobbyists where you have some first hand knowledge.
Thread hijacking Even your own thread and personal attacks are not permitted here.
These types of threads never end well.
Perma bans are bad for business and are used for habitual core nuclear rule breakers.
Old 06-10-2023, 03:17 PM   #12
Jethro Gibbs
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Thread hijacking Even your own thread and personal attacks are not permitted here.
These types of threads never end well.
Perma bans are bad for business and are used for habitual core nuclear rule breakers.
No I’m not hijacking my own thread because it’s guys like you and BLM that I’m talking about. And you and BLM prove my point every time you post something on my thread.
Old 06-10-2023, 03:22 PM   #13
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Your thread was answered by me in post #2.

Everything after is fodder for the tards to pile on.

For every post defending or attacking the OP, more will pile on to keep the drama alive.

Tread carefully in this thread and cut out the insults.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 03:50 PM   #14
Jethro Gibbs
Valued Poster

I will keep posting on my thread as long as it takes to get my point across!
Old 06-10-2023, 04:02 PM   #15
Bald Bryan
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
Everything after is fodder for the tards to pile on.
Lol, and that they have....
Bald Bryan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women