Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounter Reports - Houston
test
Encounter Reports - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60543
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42040
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-04-2023, 08:32 PM   #1
Hypesuh
BANNED

Encounters: 66
Default Encounter: Julie is a gem 💎 *Vid/Pic dm*

Date: 12/04/2023
Name: Julie
User ID:: N/A
Phone: 713-385-2882‬
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?112700-Julie
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Jersey Village
Activities: Convo, daty, k9, mish, bbbj, dt
Hair Length and Color: Black short
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: MILF, nice ass, nice tits, wet pussy
Recommendation: Yes
Old 12-04-2023, 08:54 PM   #2
KingKhan
Registered Member

Encounters: 7
Default we got Cristopher Nolan in the building

man delivers with video analysis, better than inside the NBA
Old 12-04-2023, 08:57 PM   #3
Hypesuh
BANNED

Default LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKhan View Post
man delivers with video analysis, better than inside the NBA
Thanks man
Old 12-04-2023, 09:01 PM   #4
anandaman
Premium Access

Encounters: 125

Da Pimp!!!!

A'Man
Old 12-05-2023, 07:54 AM   #5
latinluvr465
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

Well done Sir! May be worth a visit.
Old 12-05-2023, 07:36 PM   #6
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

NM
Old 12-06-2023, 09:50 AM   #7
Buhraf
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Nice stuff man great vid!
Old 12-07-2023, 01:34 PM   #8
geochaf1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Great review, thanks for the insights.
Old 12-08-2023, 02:56 PM   #9
anandaman
Premium Access

He makes money for every girl that joins his website... He approaches them ruthlessly over and over by text... even meets them in person with the ruse of being an appointment... then won't relent... girls block his number and he just keeps coming at them with different phone numbers...

Every review (w/ vids, etc) he posts makes him more money...

Kind of surprised Eccie allows it... can't post a pic on here of a chica from seeing her... but, can dm vids of girl all day long.... don't even know if the girl approves of it... or even knows...

I personally won't see any of the girls he pimps no matter what...

A'Man
Old 12-08-2023, 03:06 PM   #10
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

A'Man it does smell a little weird.
Old 12-08-2023, 03:22 PM   #11
anandaman
Premium Access

^^^ nnb - this is well documented on other sites. I've also had a few ladies he has badgered relentless tell me about it.... even the making an appointment, opening the door and starts the sales pitch...

Some of these ladies are from other countries, speak little English and are just really f&ckin' confused by the whole thing... WTF is this guy? WTF is he trying to do? How the f&ck can I get him to stop.... blocked the numbers... comes at them with other numbers.... over and over and over again... Then charges a monthly fee to get on his site....

He's banned on the other sites.... of course, starts again w/ different handles...

No smell... just facts...

A'Man
Old 12-08-2023, 08:14 PM   #12
Hypesuh
BANNED

Default Here we go...

Quote:
Originally Posted by anandaman View Post
He makes money for every girl that joins his website... He approaches them ruthlessly over and over by text... even meets them in person with the ruse of being an appointment... then won't relent... girls block his number and he just keeps coming at them with different phone numbers...

Every review (w/ vids, etc) he posts makes him more money...

Kind of surprised Eccie allows it... can't post a pic on here of a chica from seeing her... but, can dm vids of girl all day long.... don't even know if the girl approves of it... or even knows...

I personally won't see any of the girls he pimps no matter what...

A'Man
anandaman, you don't even know me, why do you feel the need to make these comments? There's two sides to every story, and you're automatically siding with one side without even getting my POV or even caring to ask. that's really not cool man (pun intended).

What you stated simply is not true. I don't approach anyone "ruthlessly", whatever that even is.

I introduce myself politely, send my references, and inform them of my intentions. Hell, I'll even send you a dm of my exact introduction that I send if you care this much.

I tell them that I want to record and take pics. All of which is valuable to the review for obvious reasons. If they agree to my terms, I see them, if not, I simply bid them well and move on, no harm no foul.

There is no ruse being had man. How can there be a ruse or deceptive intent if I state what my intentions are from the beginning? If a companion that I've reached out to already has previously stated that they aren't okay with what I want to do, then that's as far as my communication goes with them.

Why would I continue to message them about something that they already stated they aren't down with? Why would I even hit them on a different number just to ask the very same thing that they've already denied? Surely that won't bring about a different outcome, that's just plain stupid, and I'm not stupid.

And yes, I get the approval from every companion prior to uploading anything. Some initially agree, then later revert their decision, if that's the case I respectfully remove any content that was released.

And can you please use your God given brain, I'm not stealth recording as my GoPro is literally on my chest dude. That's evident from the video that you hate to enjoy.

And cool, don't see any of the companions that I see. You're only doing yourself a disservice, all I do is impart information, and here you are throwing stones for no reason. It's honestly lame. You're not going to get any free pussy because of it bro.

Regarding why I'm banned on Ourhome2, I asked Ck and the admin Mokoa where exactly could I advertise my server. They told me the forum channels that I could, I did such and was banned for it. That's all that happened, I didn't break any rules. The whole ordeal is well documented in my server as well. But sure, go ahead and use my ban against me when you clearly don't even know the true reason for it, nice.
Old 12-08-2023, 08:29 PM   #13
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
^^^ nnb - this is well documented on other sites. I've also had a few ladies he has badgered relentless tell me about it.... even the making an appointment, opening the door and starts the sales pitch...

Some of these ladies are from other countries, speak little English and are just really f&ckin' confused by the whole thing... WTF is this guy? WTF is he trying to do? How the f&ck can I get him to stop.... blocked the numbers... comes at them with other numbers.... over and over and over again... Then charges a monthly fee to get on his site....

He's banned on the other sites.... of course, starts again w/ different handles...

A'Man
I have heard those same stories from ladies.
Old 12-08-2023, 08:37 PM   #14
Hypesuh
BANNED

Default Regarding this comment.

Quote:

A'Man
Let's first talk about why you're even talking with companions about me during your time with them? That's very weird behavior, but I digress.

Regarding me making my sales pitch, I simply tell them about my server and help them get set up on it, as you know some ladies don't speak English well, so that's a challenge in and of itself, so naturally it will be a bit confusing at first. But that's why google translator exist. And some ladies aren't good with computers and stuff, so an in person review is needed.

As you know, most companions are use to a guy just walking in, laying down the gift and then getting to business.

But that's not my first priority, I handle my first priority first, then I move on to my second priority which is getting the video / pics.

You're severely overcomplicating me, it's not that deep. All I ask is that you worry about anandaman, I'm not hurting you or doing anything to disrupt your life, so please give me that same respect.

Enjoy the reviews, or not. Either way I don't care, just keep your opinions to yourself, because they're simply not facts.
Old 12-08-2023, 09:13 PM   #15
Hypesuh
BANNED

And anandaman I just looked at your profile a bit and wow your reviews are amazing, truly.

And most of your reviews offers pictures lol, like wtf. You legit do the same thing.

I don't get why you coming at me.
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Julie - Houston - OH2 - 713-385-2882

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women