Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37122
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2016, 07:39 AM   #1
Euphoriia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 271515
Thumbs down Backpage sluts fuckin up the game

I wish all of the women in this hustle would simply raise their prices! Yall talk about the game fucked it up it but it ain't the game it's bitches fuckin on backpage and in the clubs for $20 when men go to war over women. Pussy is the most powerful thing on earth and the most you charge a man is a $60 special ??? What's the point of this at those prices. How can you feed your kids off that and is $60 worth going to jail for??? If every women charged a minimum of $400 for whatever men would either have to stop buying it or they'd give in and pay it and most likely they'd give in as I work in the strip club and they'll give u $400 for nothing there. It's a shame in Atlanta the tyrannies (nothing against yall) are charging more money at $/3/4/500 a hf/hr call and people are paying this when real women won't even charge $100??

Keep doing the oldest street hustle in the game foul. You don't have to change up, the Art of Hustle is REAL and there are rules to this game! Keep not paying homage or respecting the real values of this game and I give it 2 years if that long... Yall don't even deserve the title of a hoe. A hoe gets paid for her time while a slut be on that free shit. For $60 u may as well serve it up for free... Lol the Game is real whether yall want to believe it or not and its just a matter of time before yall get what yall get for dimishing the value of the hustle. #lawofattractionappliestothehu stletoo #hashtagthat

Anyone who don't like what I got to say is either a $60 slut or a cheap trick looking to pay backpage prices lol talk your shit but I have a legal job dancing in a club where men pay me $400 to sit and chat lmaoooooooooooo let the hate begin ...
Euphoriia is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 08:03 AM   #2
willyjack
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Sounds like someone is upset that guys can get pussy cheaper and do!
Have fun making 400 to sit in guys laps while you can
willyjack is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 08:08 AM   #3
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Alrighty then -_-
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 08:09 AM   #4
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

IMHO it's not the backpage sluts fucking up the game... it's the bbfs sluts here. IJS
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 08:12 AM   #5
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh... and I'm not a cheap slut either. But I am a classy, literate one.
Old 02-28-2016, 08:18 AM   #6
bobo1cg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

If every provider decided to raise their rates to $400, i would be forced to quit the hobby right now!! On the other hand also not going to go on backpage for no $60 special. Those are both extremes for me. I prefer it to be right in the middle where it is. You get what you pay for and reviews say it all. If you have good reviews i might be willing to pay a little extra. if you have bad reviews then i may not even see you depending on why you received it. I do have standards so i prefer quality. So the amount i give should be proportional to the quality i receive.

I also do like when people complain about what other people are doing, lol. you do your thing and they will do theirs. If you are worth the donation that you request then guys will be willing to pay up, thats my 2 cents. Happy hobbying to all.

There is a market for every type of provider and hobbyist
bobo1cg is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 08:23 AM   #7
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo1cg View Post
If every provider decided to raise their rates to $400, i would be forced to quit the hobby right now!! On the other hand also not going to go on backpage for no $60 special. Those are both extremes for me. I prefer it to be right in the middle where it is. You get what you pay for and reviews say it all. If you have good reviews i might be willing to pay a little extra. if you have bad reviews then i may not even see you depending on why you received it. I do have standards so i prefer quality. So the amount i give should be proportional to the quality i receive.

I also do like when people complain about what other people are doing, lol. you do your thing and they will do theirs. If you are worth the donation that you request then guys will be willing to pay up, thats my 2 cents. Happy hobbying to all.

There is a market for every type of provider and hobbyist
That was very well said Bobo.

Old 02-28-2016, 08:31 AM   #8
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Could be those ads the OP was referring were not posted by the lady in the ad, but by her "manager" ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 08:40 AM   #9
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Pure whorfuckery. Or is that whorefuckery? Hofuckery?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 08:41 AM   #10
Guest101516
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I've encountered 2 $$$$ providers....

One had pussy so good....If you threw it in the air...It would turn into sunshine...I have to stay away from her...I would end up draining my bank accounts...
She's my SPECIAL OCCASSION Provider now...

The other lady is close ...She has some DYNOMITE EVERYTHING...

I understand about the frustration and low bidding ...I used to be an Independent Trucker...Brokers and other Owner Operators would always under bid to get that freight...That's why I'm not in that business any longer...

A woman has to set a value on herself and her services...

If you're a TOP NOTCH HO then there it is and you shouldn't have any issues with getting that paper.

Now if you aren't TOP NOTCH...maybe a few below the grade the adjust your rates accordingly but just don't be a FREE HO

TOP NOTCH HO's GET THE MOST NOT THE LESS...TRASH LIKE TO
FUCK FOR FORTY DOLLARS IN THE CLUB...( Top Notch on Z-Ro Greatest Hits )
Guest101516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 08:50 AM   #11
Golden Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

I call bullshit on your rant. First you posted this crazy crap in damn near every city on eccie. Secondly The guy who is looking to pay 60.00 for a girl posting on Backpage or by other place is not the same guy willing to to pay 400.00. The existence of 60 dollar providers has zero impact on the market for 400.00 providers, it's like trying to sell a Chevy Malibu to a guy in market for a Mercedes Benz S class. The real question you should ask yourself(or your pimp) is what's your price point?.
Golden Man is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 09:09 AM   #12
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

The title of your threAD just screams class and the worth of a 400$ conversation. NOT. It always amuses me when one ho tries to tell another ho how to run her business. Do I agree with bargain basement pricing? No, but it's none of my business, literally. Water the grass in your own yard and leave everyone else to water theirs.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 09:12 AM   #13
Guest050117
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Bobo is right on the money you get what you pay for. If a gentlemen wants to go after the 60$ session that's his thing, he just has to beware service may not be top notch and the eye candy may not be up to par.
Guest050117 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 09:38 AM   #14
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

I noticed you posted this stupid thread in cities all over the board. You're a child in a playground for adults.

And you didn't think we'd all fuck with you for this type of thread?

All of these BJs feel the same. It's the Wallet that feels the difference.

Oh, and kendall. I've saved up enough for my next session

Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 09:39 AM   #15
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Looks like the pimp is trolling all over Texas....note my reply to his pimp threAD from the Houston boards...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1647605
Guest062217 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women