Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70542
biomed161526
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453112
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48007
pyramider46370
bambino40661
CryptKicker37131
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2012, 11:30 AM   #1
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow What Makes a Girl Your Regular? A narrower explanation

Hello Hobbyist across the Nation.

I am a lightly seasoned Provider, whom is making a pretty good name for myself.

I have never EVER had a gentleman leaves my presence without feeling completely satisfied
I do consider myself pretty low volume because i do plenty days without an appointment, but they all come in at the same time when they do lol.

So To the point!

What is the criteria for a girl to be your regular?
Distance from your home or office?
Performance/Stamina?
Personality Clicking?

Now i mean of course there has to be chemistry and balance between two people.

But say your torn between two providers, both gave an awesome session, etc etc.

I have had many men tell me they will be back and never do. On this note... do you end up being more regular with girls who text you or call you back and forth just to see how are you doing and what not? Or do you only prefer to contact the girl when you want her?

Do you text with your regular or message your regular on a daily basis? and what do you consider to be a regular? I know it will be based on how much you hobby as well, Do you see your regular once a week and dont see any other girls? or see your regular nomonth while tryin diff flavors all the rest of the month?

I am trying to get a feel for how to make myself more apt to having a man repeat more often. Do providers give their regulars specials? etc...

I am looking forward to the feed back greatly, i just ask try not to base it all on "oh we clicked" because if you ask me i have "clicked" with every guy and a great session and a great provider does not make a man repeat, so let me in on the intel guys.

(also this is not a post asking for "how to be a better provider", I have no problems nor do i need any advice on how to please my clientel or improve my BCD activities, ty)
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 11:43 AM   #2
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Well taste definitely vary. For me I would say the obvious, great chemistry and if she has the ability to discreetly flirt I.e. short sexy text or an email. Not too often or it just looks like she needs some funds, but every now and then. Some girls know how to do it, some don't.

I guess pricing may come into play if you want to encompass all hobbyist? There are so many variables.
Guest071313-5 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:19 PM   #3
geecue
Mod Squad

Encounters: 105

For me its when I leave and there was something that really clicked between us. It could be personality, service, chemistry, sense of humor.
geecue is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:24 PM   #4
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Okay guys i feel like both of you guys answers are too broad, i suppose i should ask you to think in terms of your current ATF or regular go to girl. Is she just super convenient close to you? DOes she text you every other day asking if you have time for her? Do you call and message her only?
I need more specifics like that.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:41 PM   #5
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

I have had two ATFs that were not convenient location wise at all. One of those was hard as hell to schedule with. The last ATF I had, I stopped seeing her because she was too convenient, location and scheduling. Nothing wrong on her part, just me.

For me, it is all about making me feel special. Fake compliments about the size of my penis, etc. don't do it. Have to make me feel you are genuine, you care about me, and enjoy my company as much as my wallet.

When you can separate the fun from my wallet, when the amount I spend on you is not the most important thing, then we may be getting there. Not saying that I want free sessions, or even cheap sessions. But if placing the donation envelope on the dresser is a required first activity, then you probably ain't ATF material. Kind of hard to have that Illusion Of Passion when you are snapped back to the reality that it is truly all about the money.

BTW, I have many a lady send me a note after a session about how well we clicked together. In many cases, I had to really think hard and long to figure out how she felt we had such a great session. In most cases, they performed the alphabetic activities well, their spelling was great, and yes, there was a resulting orgasm.

NOTE TO ALL: Men are pretty easy to orgasmically satisfy. A lubricated hand, a wet mouth, a tight kitty, any of these can bring about a spontaneous eruption from our penis. This does not equate to a connection. Hell, for a homophobe like myself, if I was blindfolded and bound up so I could not touch anything, a guy with soft, lubricated hands or a well shaved face could probably result in one of those explosions.

MYA, you would come as close to explaining LOVE & marriage choices as to explain an ATF. The same sort of factors are involved.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 02:42 PM   #6
jouster
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 49

Do they have fun? Not just great sex but laugh play and then leave exhausted. now your my atf.
jouster is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 03:59 PM   #7
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

I hear ya tiger cat, also thank you for all the guys who sent me responses in my PM
Old 10-01-2012, 04:15 PM   #8
Satyrrical
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

MSOG & BBBJNQNS
Satyrrical is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 04:33 PM   #9
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya Michelle View Post
Okay guys i feel like both of you guys answers are too broad, i suppose i should ask you to think in terms of your current ATF or regular go to girl. Is she just super convenient close to you? DOes she text you every other day asking if you have time for her? Do you call and message her only?
Ok specifically, she text me ever now and then without posting ads everywhere, and says she dreamed about my little beezy inside of her. We have spent " of the clock" time together eating out or something. Damn, now looking back, I may be a sugar daddy, lol.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:58 PM   #10
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by beezdat View Post
Ok specifically, she text me ever now and then without posting ads everywhere, and says she dreamed about my little beezy inside of her. We have spent " of the clock" time together eating out or something. Damn, now looking back, I may be a sugar daddy, lol.
See i like that idea, i used to go on dinner dates all the time, not so much lately, but i se nothing wrong with spending a little time together non-bcd, I would love to find a regular i can hang out with like that
Old 10-01-2012, 05:15 PM   #11
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Moderation is key, absence makes the heart grow fonder. Once you find that balance with someone to click with.... Good times.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:25 PM   #12
Gnostalgia
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

There's nothing wrong with a descret text now and again to let him know u r thinking
about him. As mentioned before a little note of thanks after a session goes a good way to repeat.
I've met my ATF for lunch and diner without other activities just because I liked being with her.
Just be nice and available when he calls just like dating and offer to share your dinner with that special man.
Gnostalgia is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:46 PM   #13
tctx13
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 33
Default my 2 cents

I agree that there are many things that go into this. One of the first things for me is kissing, is she a good kisser. It just doesn't feel like a GFE experience to me unless kissing is involved. I like to kiss and think it is very sensual. I also agree I like to get a text every now and then, it's nice to feel like someone remembered you, that makes it less about the money. I also see a couple of my ATF's outside the hobby, if I am driving through a town and don't have money or time for an appointment it is nice to be able to at least have a drink or dinner and say hello. I do have a couple ladies that gave me a different rate after seeing them a few times, this meant a lot to me not because of the money iteself (although that didn't hurt!) but it made me feel like the lady wanted to see me and not just my wallet. I enjoy a real GFE experience, when I see a lady I like to catch up from the last time no different than I do with an old friend. I guess it really kind of boils down to that for me. Some ladies i just didn't click with sexually and that's not just their fault sometimes it just doesn't "click" some I have seen that just blow me away from the minute I walk in the door and I think about them for several days after I leave. I have a couple ATF's that I see on a semi regular basis, one of them I see just because we get along so well it really is like seeing an old friend (and yes the sex is good or I wouldnt go back) There is one in particular that I see just because she flat wears me out everytime, she is just a ball of pure sexual energy and is non stop from the time the door closes until I leave. I really enjoy both and that's why I keep going back.
It is important that we both enjoy the same activities as well. CBJ's just are not for me, I respect a girls choices but for me it just doesn't work. I have had some of the best times with my ATF's just out to dinner or having a happy hour drink with no BCD time at all, and when we do that it only makes me want to schedule some BCD time even more later. Not sure if this helps or confuses the issue even more, but I tried to answer as best and as honestly as I could. We all understand there is a business side and that's what makes this whole world work, but I don't think any of us want to be reminded of that any more than need be, I want to feel like the lady enjoys her time with me and not just the other way around.

just my 2 cents
tctx13 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 05:58 PM   #14
geecue
Mod Squad

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya Michelle View Post

Ok in a nutshell we enjoy each others company every time we meet.
geecue is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:41 PM   #15
wcdann
Valued Poster

To me what makes a reg. or an ATF is #1 with me living in west texas and not having any or very few perminate local providers here is how often she tours out to west texas. #2 I also have to have a mind blowing experience and totally have my world rocked from out session. #3 chemistry #4 have a friendship evolve rather we talk while in chat or txt by phone every so often. #4 I also have to feel there is a real connection there and that the provider enjoys seeing me or talking to me and im not just a business trick. #5 for a provider to become an ATF or a REG. for me i have to see her more then just 1-3 times.
wcdann is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women