Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70770
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60736
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2010, 08:12 PM   #1
Guest031811
Account Disabled

User ID: 2652
My ECCIE Reviews
Default SIGNATURE MOVES OR BORING ROUTINE?

Today, I was talking to a hobbiest and he had mentioned how “dry” the hobby was becoming for him. He said it seems that most providers aren’t mixing it up enough. He stopped seeing his ATF because every session seemed to be the same. This caused me to evaluate my own service. I like for all my friends to shower with me at the beginning of the session. To me, its erotic to have soapy, steamy, hot bodies rubbing together. Plus, when I wash your body, it gives me an excuse to massage your scalp, head, shoulders, back, and chest. Also, I can bend over and let you visually admire my ass when you soap me up.

I also started thinking about other things this man had said. He said that the only positions he and his ATF would use is mish, CG/reverse CG, and K-9. Well, maybe I am a lousy fuck, but I think all of those positions are fun. Plus, all of those positions are basic and EASILY mastered. It’s pretty difficult to screw up the missionary position. However, I think I am scared to try something new. I was flipping through the Kama Sutra and I was thinking, “Jesus, how do you even MOVE in that position? For example, I saw one position where the woman was supposed to lay on the floor while the man was in the standing position to penetrate her. ALL of the woman’s weight was on her cervical/thoracic vertebrae. Hmmm. I’d rather NOT snap my neck, thank you very much.

It’s my thought process that when you come to see me, you want the sex to be GREAT, not just amateur. Therefore, I’m going want to stick with the stuff that I’ve become GREAT at doing. But, is this too boring? Are men disappointed with my “signature” showers? Are they disappointed that I’m not swinging from the ceiling and trying bizarre positions?

I guess I have to remember that even though I am enjoying myself with the gentleman, maybe he thinks my menu is too boring.

Thoughts?
Guest031811 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:28 PM   #2
sanantonioman37
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

All I can say to that is lather me up!!!!!

As far as the Karma Sutra goes, lets face I am as flexible as a # 2 pencil so cg/rvcg and k9 sound pretty exciting to me. I think it comes down to attitude and perhaps some roleplay.
sanantonioman37 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:42 PM   #3
Guest080312-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanantonioman37 View Post
All I can say to that is lather me up!!!!!
SAMan, get the hell out of that shower -- my turn!

I do agree with you that attitude -- an "intangible" -- makes all the difference in the world.

Britt, kudos to you for soliciting feedback -- proof that you don't take your clientele for granted, and you're serious about your "quality over quantity" orientation. That aside, absolutely no complaints from this guy. Details forthcoming on PM -- I'm shy.
Guest080312-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:43 PM   #4
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

What may be boring to some may be quite exciting to others. Do not read too much into the differences because that is all they are. Nothing more.

I, too, enjoy pretty much all of the, shall we say, standard positions. It is the people involved who make them enjoyable.

For the record...

I have never attempted to imitate a pretzel while fucking. That is a disaster of cataclysmic proportions just waiting to happen.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:45 PM   #5
BigBudha
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

This is where I see that having an All Time Favorite is a bad thing. After a while, seeing the same woman once a week (3-4 times a month, etc.) will start to get boring and when it gets to the point where she'll only do one position.......that'd be like banging your SO once or twice a month in the same position, while she's staring at the ceiling thinking about what she's going shopping for tomorrow.

You could line up 10 ladies who have 5 different *signature* moves each and if you're seeing one of them 3-4 times a month, it'll get boring - real quick......even if they're hanging from the ceiling.
BigBudha is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:47 PM   #6
sanantonioman37
Valued Poster

well said
Old 04-02-2010, 08:48 PM   #7
sanantonioman37
Valued Poster

Gary.........................a t least let me finish before kicking me out of the shower....
lol
Old 04-02-2010, 08:49 PM   #8
sanantonioman37
Valued Poster

Perhaps Brittney should offer shower sessions......seriously nothing like frogging or k9ing in the shower.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:18 PM   #9
ammonite
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Well it works both ways. The guy can always use his big brain and think of something new to do if he's getting bored and ask for it from the provider. The worst that can happen is she says no.
ammonite is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:14 PM   #10
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Brittany, the shower sounds great. But even that can be changed up for returning gentlemen. Candle lit bubble bath. CG in the tub. Watersports if you're both into trying, then showering. Maybe let him finish shaving you. Underwater daty.

Doggie in bed, over the arm of a couch, bent over a table.

For gentlemen you've already met, just willing to try something new keeps interest. Change up the greeting a little. For example, when he comes through the door, jump on hei, wrapping your arms around his neck and legs around his hips. Be waiting for him dressed (or undressed) differently.

Meet a gentleman in the elevator, rubbing him (or more) on the way up to the room. So many things can bring variety and interest for you and the hobbiest. I have many other thoughts, just hoping to meet a lady that's open to variety.

Have fun, that's what it's all about, well almo$t.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 08:31 AM   #11
Darth
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

My thought on this topic would be to mix it up mentally before any clothes ever come off...I would be a GIANT fan of meeting a provider, sitting down and using the first 15 minutes (not to be counted against the hr or 1/2 hr..)and just talking--now this conversation is not the normal conversation where you get to know each other--Although nice, I think this is a bit secondary to the matter at hand when seeing a provider (and you both are on the clock-so to speak)!! No, this conversation would be a specific, yet wide-ranging conversation about sexual loves, likes and dislikes--I mean, I HATE tentatively finding out during the session that she does DATY, but doesn't like FIV, or BBBJ, but cum ANYWHERE is off limits. Although you can find out in reviews general tendencies, signature moves, etc...What is hard to discern is SPECIFIC likes, dislikes and "moves"!! Plus even with an ATF, moods change--I am into this hobby the most when the provider is into it just as much as I am--and everyone is different, even on different days...so if you take the first 15 minutes and say "I am horny as hell today and need to cum, I cum best by X,Y,and Z--also when it comes to your pleasure, I will do A,B,and C-but D,E,and F are no gos--you got that skippy? Now come on and lets do this thing!!" This may be a bit too specific and clinical for some--but for me, boundaries are good--I know where the edges are before I ever dig in to have a good session...Just my thoughts...
Darth is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 11:17 AM   #12
SpursFan
Long time hobbyist

Encounters: 211

For those who want to try new positions, check this link out.

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_index.shtml

I'm like the man in black, no pretzel positions for me.

As for signature moves, nothing is wrong with some standard moves but for those who see a partner frequently it wouldn't hurt to try something new to change the pace.

SF
SpursFan is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 09:27 AM   #13
69bobby69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

The shower concept conjures up all kind of thoughts and images. That alone is unique and worthy of the label of spicing it up. The menu that Brittany lists is great. The attitude is the difference and I suspect her is right where it needs to be.
69bobby69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 08:08 PM   #14
sarasmelik
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5518
My ECCIE Reviews

Mokoa I agree with you!! What is boring to others might not be to another. I like it in a session with the gentleman says to try a different position besides mish, etc. I just dont read minds and I know from experience that some guys dont mind K9, mish, etc.

What about having a little questionnaire for the hobbiest Brittany? That might help you on what they like or expect in a session. Just an idea
sarasmelik is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 08:51 PM   #15
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Sarasmelik, On occassion I've asked ladies if they tried certain things that seem to be off their menu. If they didn't really enjoy it before, I ask if they'd like to try it with me. Most agree and enjoy it.

I'd like it if the lady asked me to help her try something new. It would be fun.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women