Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2012, 09:55 PM   #1
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

User ID: 125890
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Why Does Warren Buffet Want to Pay More?

Think about this. Warren Buffet is on the top list of one of the most richest Americans. He has offered to pay his fair share of his income taxes, and doesn't even flinch. What makes Boehner think he has it right...tell me? If you look at the CNN graph, the deficit was caused mainly by the Bush tax cuts to the richest of Americans and the wars (which we started, by the way).

People, let's get smart...lol!!! Makes me laugh.

Another pic for the Warren Buffet guys!
HoustonMilfDebbie is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:08 PM   #2
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie View Post
Think about this. Warren Buffet is on the top list of one of the most richest Americans. He has offered to pay his fair share of his income taxes, and doesn't even flinch. What makes Boehner think he has it right...tell me? If you look at the CNN graph, the deficit was caused mainly by the Bush tax cuts to the richest of Americans and the wars (which we started, by the way).
Think about this. I don't want to pay more. And my one vote offsets Warren Buffett's one vote. So, we're even.

We started "the wars"? Really? Well, maybe Iraq. But I kind of think Afghanistan had it coming after 9/11. Those illiterate, misogynistic, homophobic bearded monkeys aided and abetted Al Qaeda. So, fuck them.

Quote:
People, let's get smart...
You first.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:13 PM   #3
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

yea, where is the "graph"
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:38 PM   #4
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I would say the deficit is the result of criminal behavior not tax cuts.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:57 PM   #5
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You want the graph? I will find it for you...just wait wait a minute!
Old 11-30-2012, 11:01 PM   #6
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Here is some information on how Bush tax cuts caused the deficit:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_864812.html

It's math, simple math, and don't tell me that the richest 1 percent doesn't pay their fair share...I worked for a very good tax attorney. They do not pay the same percentage "income wise" that a middle class earner pays...I know that because I paid more "percentage wise" than my boss (an attorney).

How do you like them facts???
Old 11-30-2012, 11:08 PM   #7
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Deb, do you know the difference between income and wealth? The democrats hope you don't. Warren Buffet is talking about paying income tax which is a very small part of his wealth. He can do offsets, hide money, do charitable giving, and many other things to reduce his income. He still maintains billions is wealth. Any money he makes from his investments are not income so they are taxed much lower. The only people that get hurt by the income tax are those trying to transition from middle class to rich. There is truth in the statement that the first million is the hardest. Once you get wealthy then you have options not open to the rest of us and your tax bill goes down.

Think of this, you Deb work hard your whole life and you invest heavily. You get lucky and you also invest smart. You pay over a third of your income in taxes (federal, state, city, and county). At long last you find you have amassed over $2 million. Congratulations! You're rich and it only took you 20 years to get there. Now you put your money in investments and stop working. You were smart again and your investments gross about $100,000 a year. That is not income. It is taxed at 15% and not 38%. Do you feel bad because of that? Remember, that money already got taxed when you make it (in a legitimate profession). So now it gets taxed again. Do you really feel that you should pay more?

Let me ask you about the spending? That curve in the graph is spending. It is going up pretty fast under Obama. If you had to take a pay cut doesn't it make sense to start spending less? Obama doesn't believe that. He is spending us into bankruptcy. Don't think that can happen? Study history and look at Greece. Bush spent too much but he does have somewhat of a reason; he was fighting terrorism which included two wars, new armored humvees, new armored vehicles, new aircraft (drones), new command centers around the world. Obama hasn't signed any big military contracts for ships, planes, or armor. Bush did the hard work and Obama is trying to take the credit. It takes years to build a ship and longer to finance it. Look at the carriers being built right now. They were approved almost ten years ago. It is like a highway up here. It was started in 2007 (Bush was president) and finished last year. Biden came down to talk about how much Obama was doing??? It was a Bush project and Obama wanted credit.

The Bush tax cuts did not cause the recession. How did something that was in place for almost seven years before the bubble popped and was resigned by Obama twice cause this problem? The housing bubble burst pulling billions out of the economy. People started losing their jobs. People who aren't working are paying less in taxes. Millions are not paying the taxes that they used to. That is how you increase revenue (like JFK and Ronald Reagan), you increase the number of people working and they pay taxes.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:13 PM   #8
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Deb, do you know the difference between income and wealth? The democrats hope you don't. Warren Buffet is talking about paying income tax which is a very small part of his wealth. He can do offsets, hide money, do charitable giving, and many other things to reduce his income. He still maintains billions is wealth. Any money he makes from his investments are not income so they are taxed much lower. The only people that get hurt by the income tax are those trying to transition from middle class to rich. There is truth in the statement that the first million is the hardest. Once you get wealthy then you have options not open to the rest of us and your tax bill goes down.

Think of this, you Deb work hard your whole life and you invest heavily. You get lucky and you also invest smart. You pay over a third of your income in taxes (federal, state, city, and county). At long last you find you have amassed over $2 million. Congratulations! You're rich and it only took you 20 years to get there. Now you put your money in investments and stop working. You were smart again and your investments gross about $100,000 a year. That is not income. It is taxed at 15% and not 38%. Do you feel bad because of that? Remember, that money already got taxed when you make it (in a legitimate profession). So now it gets taxed again. Do you really feel that you should pay more?

The Bush tax cuts did not cause the recession. How did something that was in place for almost seven years before the bubble popped and was resigned by Obama twice cause this problem? The housing bubble burst pulling billions out of the economy. People started losing their jobs. People who aren't working are paying less in taxes. Millions are not paying the taxes that they used to. That is how you increase revenue (like JFK and Ronald Reagan), you increase the number of people working and they pay taxes.
Okay, fantastic...get me a job that pays one hundred thousand per year in perks!!!

Yeah, tell me about it...most of the working class can see right through you.

Good luck next time.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:34 PM   #9
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Here is some information on how Bush tax cuts caused the deficit:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_864812.html

It's math, simple math, and don't tell me that the richest 1 percent doesn't pay their fair share...I worked for a very good tax attorney. They do not pay the same percentage "income wise" that a middle class earner pays...I know that because I paid more "percentage wise" than my boss (an attorney).

Nice colorful graph. See the gray area thats labeled " Other Debt" guarantee thats where the criminal part is. The War in the Middle East is too. .
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:07 AM   #10
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
I don't know.

I can't find one in your post.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:23 AM   #11
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

That's because I told the truth and they locked the post.

Get that??
Old 12-01-2012, 12:25 AM   #12
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, guess I didn't make enough Cowboys mad...but then I am not really trying to!
Old 12-01-2012, 12:25 AM   #13
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
That's because I told the truth and they locked the post.

Get that??
Who locked what?
Old 12-01-2012, 12:28 AM   #14
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well, guess I didn't make enough Cowboys mad...but then I am not really trying to!
WTF??

Looks like someone is engaging in a little recreational chemistry...
Old 12-01-2012, 12:30 AM   #15
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
I don't know.

I can't find one in your post.
I don't have anything against men...I just have an issue with someone who can't argue with me intelligently, please!!

If I was not drinking Vodka tonight and did not know how to spell, you would not see this picture...and have a Good Night...without Me, of course...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women