Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35871
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2010, 02:35 PM   #1
Holysheepshit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Default What are the guidelines for CIM?

I'm a bit confused in this department. When I'm getting BBBJTC and she doesn't tell me to let her know when I'm gonna cum, I go for the CIM. Sometimes they'll get up angry or ask me "WTF" or "how about letting me know next time"! My reply is "I'm sorry I didn't know"....

Now, if she tells me first or during to let her know, I have no problem with that.

So, my question is should I be a gentleman and always announce my cumming or just go with the flow?I'm so confused!!!
Holysheepshit is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:09 PM   #2
Guest030915
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

The first thing to do is research the provider you want to see and check if CIM is on her list of activities provided.

If you can't find that...the gentleman thing to do is to ask once you get started...long before you cum. You need to know what the expectations are.
Guest030915 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:55 PM   #3
Kurrin Beverly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42785
Default Or,

Sometimes the provider is enjoying herself and not expecting the explosion. This can sometimes come (pun intended) as a big surprise, especially if dt is going on.
Kurrin Beverly is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 05:57 PM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Splooging without notice is just bad form.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:52 PM   #5
Holysheepshit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCreamMan View Post
The first thing to do is research the provider you want to see and check if CIM is on her list of activities provided.

If you can't find that...the gentleman thing to do is to ask once you get started...long before you cum. You need to know what the expectations are.
That's a good gentleman point! But, shouldn't it be the lady's responsibility to make it clear that NO CIM is allowed???

Quote:
Splooging without notice is just bad form.
So, not giving a warning is considered rude? I know I'll get some flaming from the ladies here for this. I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks like this though. I'd hate to announce my cumming and miss my opportunity for a CIM finish!!!

I know it sounds rude, but even with providers who provide CIM or are reviewed with CIM, I've had them pull away when I announced I'm gonna cum and they finish me off with an HJ....Same thing with strippers!
Holysheepshit is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:57 PM   #6
Kurrin Beverly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42785
Default YMMV

That's called false advertising or someone is being a little dishonest. I don't pull away. I only prepare myself for the explosion (big difference). In fact, I put a lot more >>>>>>> into it.
Kurrin Beverly is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:53 PM   #7
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva View Post
Sometimes the provider is enjoying herself and not expecting the explosion. This can sometimes come (pun intended) as a big surprise, especially if dt is going on.
I had an ATF years ago ask me , "What's the big deal with CIM... it just runs down the back of your throat ... it's not like they're going to taste it.... " I finally explained to her that not everyone could take it as deep as she did ... she just giggled and said , "Oh, wow..."

Dang I miss her...
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 10:09 PM   #8
rhino9
Valued Poster

Default Not to be abrasive, just a pet peeve over the years.

This is classic BULLSH*T.
10 yrs ago, BBBJ meant CIM was obvious and was never questioned. If she didn't do it, she was just a pricktease.

If she says she provides BBBJ... what would one suppose a satisfied customer would be purchasing?
Would you pay for CFS if she jumped away as you started to cum.??

As for letting her know 1st...thats really between you two.
Some really bear down on it when you let them know, others try to escape or go into fluid control mode.

The ones that stay on it until they are pushed away get nice tips, the others should not get the business.

Another tip, do not listen to any SH*T here, the girls are really good at these things, they know how to do it, they know what to do...some will, some won't, so what...next.

Just my $.02.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holysheepshit View Post
That's a good gentleman point! But, shouldn't it be the lady's responsibility to make it clear that NO CIM is allowed???

So, not giving a warning is considered rude? I know I'll get some flaming from the ladies here for this. I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks like this though. I'd hate to announce my cumming and miss my opportunity for a CIM finish!!!

I know it sounds rude, but even with providers who provide CIM or are reviewed with CIM, I've had them pull away when I announced I'm gonna cum and they finish me off with an HJ....Same thing with strippers!
rhino9 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:54 AM   #9
Latina Bella
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29356
My ECCIE Reviews

So what if a lady has bbbj in her activities with cim but she spits after, is that also a pricktease? Do you guys think that if a lady allows cim should she also nqns? Or does it matter at all? Just curious.
Latina Bella is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 06:10 AM   #10
yngtxn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latina Bella View Post
So what if a lady has bbbj in her activities with cim but she spits after, is that also a pricktease? Do you guys think that if a lady allows cim should she also nqns? Or does it matter at all? Just curious.
She dosent have to be ngns. That's a just another part of the memu. I've never heard of someone getting mad because she didnt swallow it. But if CIM is on the memu, I'm sure its not hard to ask for it.
CIM is a sensation thing, because your still on it.
NQNS I think is more of a holy shit factor.
yngtxn is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 06:57 AM   #11
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Some guys will try to get as much as they can for the price.... some providers will provide as little as necessary to get the price... no matter what happens... someone will leave unhappy ...

Do your homework....
Old 09-02-2010, 07:31 AM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino9 View Post
This is classic BULLSH*T.
10 yrs ago, BBBJ meant CIM was obvious and was never questioned. If she didn't do it, she was just a pricktease.

Just my $.02.
Here, splurge, .... $.03 for you.

Beginning 50 years ago (for me) it was ALWAYS .... BBBJ .... but I can assure you that it did NOT MEAN ...... swallow ..... or CIM.

In fact I never heard of CBJ until visiting the Hobby Boards.

Not all guys DATY during a LADY'S period ...

........ Not all LADIES swallow or allow CIM.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:58 AM   #13
Combustion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
NQNoSpit is preferred but NQButSpit is good too, its a lot more intense if sensation continues until about 15 seconds after I cum and my dick stops pulsing up/down.

Cim but not milking out the last few drops is an anticlimax.

And to answer the op I'm with you, the only logical place for it to go unless she says not too is CIM.

The first bell I will try and give her a heads up, but bell 2 probably wont happen if I say/do anything to break the rhythm/repetition.
Combustion is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:40 AM   #14
funnyboy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

I usually let her know during my moans of pleasure and see if she continues strong or backs away. Kind of like "Oh, I am cumming, that feels good, I am cumming".

For me it is so she can prepare for it and it makes it easier for her to continue the motion v. being suprised and jolting to a stop. If she backs away, then I take that into account when deciding to see her again.
funnyboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 08:47 AM   #15
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Not all guys DATY during a LADY'S period ...
What is the code for that one... DATYUIP (daty until I puke) ... LAF (licking Aunt Flo) ... MPRS (Moses Parts the Red Sea) ... NLRH (Non Linux Red Hat)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combustion View Post

And to answer the op I'm with you, the only logical place for it to go unless she says not too is CIM.
Uh... there is always Greek...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women