Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60654
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42283
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2013, 09:20 PM   #1
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Juice Cleanse!! Why did I wait so long?

I admit I don't get enough veggies in my diet. I started doing the whole juice/veggie thing a few days ago and will start the full on juice cleanse in a few days. I have never been one to give into fad diets and all that, but this is something I found I can totally do. I like the idea of it, because you aren't robbing your body. The of fruits overpower most of the veggies I don't care for. It doesn't feel like a diet so far at all.

Has anyone done it, either at home or from a place like Juice Bar or The Daily Juice etc.? Which ones are your favorite and how did the cleanse go? It feels really good to know I am incorporating such good stuff into my diet. I am starting to feel more energy and have lost a few lbs. already. I am just going to start with the three day then ten and go from there.
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:39 PM   #2
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Wow, good for you! I haven't tried it, but I eat a lot of salads and veggies, but probably not enough fruit. I'll be watching to hear how it goes for you. I've been thinking of doing the Fast Diet where you fast twice a week (only 600 calories on those days - protein for breakfast, lots of water/liquid and veggies for dinner) but this sounds pretty good too. The FD is a lifestyle change where you do that two days a week forever.

Keep us posted.
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:27 AM   #3
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I have already had 12 oz of kale, spirulina, probiotics, pear, apple, beets and strawberries just this morning. Feeling good. I will probably start alternating these with the more filling almond milk, protein + juice if I start feeling hungry or just light salads/meals.

Yeah, I definitely think you could incorporate this if you wanted. There is no sugar, just fresh local organic everything.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:47 AM   #4
Austintatious Lilly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2800
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi View Post
Well, I have already had 12 oz of kale, spirulina, probiotics, pear, apple, beets and strawberries just this morning. Feeling good. I will probably start alternating these with the more filling almond milk, protein + juice if I start feeling hungry or just light salads/meals.

Yeah, I definitely think you could incorporate this if you wanted. There is no sugar, just fresh local organic everything.

Darlin Don't Sacrifice Your Protein Intake For Weight Loss

Protein Is Essential For Muscle Growth & Bone Strength!!!

So DON'T Skip Your Protein Shakes!!!! Have Them In

The Morning If You Are Worried About The

Extra Calories That They Ad, But Remember Calories

Aren't Bad (Calories=Energy) It's The Type Of Calories

You Consume i.e. Empty Fatty Sugary Calories That

Are Bad For You!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE DIETARY SWITCH!!!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

P.S. Don't Forget To Workout With The Diet - The
Two Go Hand In Hand For A Healthy Lifestyle!!!!!

Austintatious Lilly is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:49 AM   #5
Austintatious Lilly
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

DAMN DOUBLE POST!!!!

Old 06-20-2013, 08:54 AM   #6
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh, I know. I gotz to have my protein. The first step is just adding all this good stuff to my diet. Then I will do a 3 day cleanse then add in the protein. Then I will go back to a healthier normal diet or anti diet, if you will! Just cutting out most of the bad and filling it up w/ the good. And yes, have been exercising a bit more. I won't go all out until after the cleanse. I don't wanna kill myself, lol!
Old 06-20-2013, 09:12 AM   #7
Austintatious Lilly
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Let Me Know How It Works For You.

I Could Use To Do A Cleanse On The System.

Old 06-20-2013, 03:08 PM   #8
technoid_x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I juice at home all the time at home. I like to consume at least 2 liters of water a day. After you juice for a while it's nice to have a deep tissue massage followed with a lot of water for the next few days to flush out the toxins.
technoid_x is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:15 PM   #9
Austintatious Lilly
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by technoid_x View Post
I juice at home all the time at home. I like to consume at least 2 liters of water a day. After you juice for a while it's nice to have a deep tissue massage followed with a lot of water for the next few days to flush out the toxins.

I Could Help You Out With This!!!

I Am An RMT, And Specialize In Deep Tissue & Trigger Point

E-Mail Me If You Are Ever Interested, As I DON'T Work

Through PMs

austintatiouslilly@gmail.com

Old 06-21-2013, 07:33 AM   #10
jackdanielscowboy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I have changed my whole diet. Austintatious is right that protein shake with the right kind of good calories is the key. Remember in order to see the loss in weight you still have to feed body the calories it needs. The Juice diet will help you loose weight quickly but it won't sustain. You will gain weight back quickly if you don't have a strict eating plan when come off. One tip i learned dont step on scale daily wait a couple of months to step on it. If you are eating right the fat will turn to muscle and will be losing inches on body but weight wont change and you will get discouraged by stepping on scale. Ultimately just make sure eating good diet will have health benefits. I no longer have to take allergy medicine, i dropped cholestrol by 80points just by changing what I eat and when.
jackdanielscowboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women