Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60654
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48588
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42283
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2013, 10:02 AM   #1
John Coffee
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11
Default Wilco fact or fiction????

I want to know why everyone is so afraid of Wilco. Last I check the only people that needed to be worried was rapist, thugs, murders, and drunk drivers. When was the last time you heard in the news or other where a sheriff or police officer just walked up to an in all and arrested everybody. Now if it trafficking girls against there will and they get busted that is a GOOD THING trafficking is wrong and dangerous. So just wanting to hear what you all think.
John Coffee is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 01:39 PM   #2
carpenter
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

For a long time going back to the hippie days at UT, Wilco was the redneck county that did not want any dope or hippies in their county. Also they were, and to the best of my knowledge still, would prosecute any case to the full extent the law allowed. Unlike the "Liberal" Travis county, which often took a much more lenient stance. This is talking more about the social taboos of DWI, minor possession, controlled substances, so on and so froth. This is not to say that TC is lenient with serious felonies. Best policy is if you are looking to have some fun, Austin is the place.
carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 02:47 PM   #3
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I worked out of Wilco for years NEVER once had any issues ...but then again I dont call attention to myself, I screen and dont do drugs
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 06:58 PM   #4
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

See this sticky in Coed: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=654993
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 10:00 PM   #5
PandaBear
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Fiction with a Capital F. I use Wilco all the time. If you are a reputable hobbyist working with a reputable provider .. no worries whatsoever.
PandaBear is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 07:40 AM   #6
SunnyGuy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12
Default Wilco is no problem for me

I live in Round Rock. I've had a few providers over and a couple that won't come over because it's in Wilco. I've seen a lady a several times at hotels in Wilco and another lady at her RR in-call. The only worry I have is leaving Ricks late at night. Victoria Lynn is right - see verified providers. I would not see BP ladies - in Wilco or Travis Co.
SunnyGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 09:28 AM   #7
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Here is what I currently believe about Wilco and hobbyists:
I don't think chances are bigger of getting caught, BUT if you get caught you will be prosecuted to the full extend of the law allowed.
For providers, risks to get caught might be slightly higher, and they will throw the book at them even harder.
Just my .02c after 17 years in ATX.
Old 06-02-2013, 09:38 AM   #8
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
Here is what I currently believe about Wilco and hobbyists:
I don't think chances are bigger of getting caught, BUT if you get caught you will be prosecuted to the full extend of the law allowed.
Actually, if you piss the local LE off, you'll be punished far beyond what the law allows. That's the problem. Even if you're not actually doing anything illegal in some cases.

If you don't attract their attention or piss them off, you're fine.

Ladies may find guys will noshow once they figure out they're in Wilco.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:33 AM   #9
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

just like Bigfoot and the Lochness Monster, do they exist? I dont know for sure I dont really want to find out, I kind of like the mystery, That is how I treat Wilco. I dont want to find out!
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:03 PM   #10
John Coffee
Gaining Momentum

All of you make good points. I truly believe verified and well reviewed is the way to go.
John Coffee is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:53 PM   #11
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews
Default love how you put it,so true

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
just like Bigfoot and the Lochness Monster, do they exist? I dont know for sure I dont really want to find out, I kind of like the mystery, That is how I treat Wilco. I dont want to find out!
Love this and I feel the same way lol
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:00 PM   #12
Austinfunandfit
Valued Poster

I know a very well known provider on here that was operating in Willco and got thrown in the slammer for it. I live in Wilco and I will say the hype is true. If you are doubting it you just haven't been around Centex very long. Eventually I think Willco will be full of Californians and Austinites and become more lax, but it's not there yet.
Austinfunandfit is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:28 AM   #13
Zimmie6942
Cake Head

Encounters: 21

I've lived in Austin for 40 years and grew up on the dividing line between Wilco and Travis. Growing up as a skater and knowing a lot of crazy austinites I have seen a lot of things with LE. It doesn't matter what you get caught doing the punishment is almost always double in Wilco. It is always better to get caught in Travis because even though it sucks to go to jail, at least in Travis you know your at least going to most likely get out the next day. With Wilco its harder to get out and the fines and penatys are way stricter. I have been put in jail personally about 50 times in Texas from the time I was 14 to about 30. Every time has sucked and except for a DWI where I deserved to go to jail the rest were BS unpaid traffic tickets and me being horrible with paperwork. Anyway the worst experiences I had were always in Wilco. Its not harder to get caught at anything but when you do it just sucks more.
Zimmie6942 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 12:53 PM   #14
jackdanielscowboy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Wilco is more dangerous only if you use drugs or drink and drive. They will throw book at you. I know first hand as i am going through a serious probation program for dwi. I got caught drinking on probation and they wanted to nail me and revoke original probation. I lived by dell diamond for many years and had many providers do out calls and not one had issue coming to see me. Only reason dont do out calls is i love out in country. I agree with Victoria as long as you don't draw attention or use drugs no issues. Hell a RR pd officer lived in bldg next to me and none of the providers ever asked about cop car being close.
jackdanielscowboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 03:45 PM   #15
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

well they smelled the money (and not the cops).... and instinct took over, lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women