Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42454
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36907
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-25-2016, 07:04 PM   #1
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Go to lunch with me to prove you are not a cop?

I got a message from a cautious hobbyist who would like to set up an appointment with me, but would like to meet me at a restaurant (on him) for him to assess that I'm are not law enforcement.

Girls would you do this? Would you go to lunch/dinner with someone to interview you for a free meal?
Guys would you ask a girl to do this?
What is wrong with this request?
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 07:09 PM   #2
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Sounds like that guy is a huge pussy. Tell him to man up and just ride you.
Iridemhard is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 07:15 PM   #3
scottprestons
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Would love girls to do that, I doubt many would do it though.
scottprestons is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 07:18 PM   #4
Guest102419
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Just because I / you bring hand cuffs to lunch. Does that make me (or you) LE?

LMAO

This isn't lets make a deal.
Guest102419 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 07:23 PM   #5
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm always open to lunch/dinner dates. Of course, I'm on the clock as soon as my foot crosses the threshold. I'll give him the "paranoid pussy fucktard" discount, though. You know, because I'm a sweetheart like that

Food made me fat, I'd rather have the cash. Now if he wants to meet at the gym then we would have a deal. Otherwise it's "Fuck you, Pay me".
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 07:56 PM   #6
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

I know a girl that got arrested at a night club when some undercover cops came in, she sat with them and one asked her for a handjob, so she shook his hand and said this is all the handjob you will get., it was on a auto tape so there wasn't any proof of what she shook. They arrested her right then and there.
So what kind of questions over lunch/dinner can get you in trouble?
So no, I will not put myself in that situation.

But if you want to book an hour or two with me at my full rates, than yes I will let you interview me and I will get you off telling you all my dirty secret's~
But I must interview you first to confirm that it isn't a trap.
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 08:16 PM   #7
inquisitivone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Meh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky Carrie View Post
I know a girl that got arrested at a night club when some undercover cops came in, she sat with them and one asked her for a handjob, so she shook his hand and said this is all the handjob you will get., it was on a auto tape so there wasn't any proof of what she shook. They arrested her right then and there.
So what kind of questions over lunch/dinner can get you in trouble?
So no, I will not put myself in that situation.

But if you want to book an hour or two with me at my full rates, than yes I will let you interview me and I will get you off telling you all my dirty secret's~
But I must interview you first to confirm that it isn't a trap.
In your case ( IMHO ) It would not be necessary for me a 6+ member of the board to request such. However in the reverse situation I would totally ask a lady to meet me in public for a lunch date and of course I would not be dumb enough to try the touch me and I will touch you BS. in public on the lunch date. If you can't feel each other out in 1 hour for lunch ( without touching each other ) then neither of you are horny or smart!!! LOLOLOL
inquisitivone is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 08:30 PM   #8
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I had someone request this of me recently. We were having difficulty getting the screening back on time... Wonder if it's the same person?

I don't offer meet and greets because number one, they prove nothing. Cops eat lunch, too. Two, I'm running a business... so I have to leave my schedule open for appointments. If I commit to lunch but then get a request for an appointment, I'm losing money.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 08:36 PM   #9
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Police can still meet you publicly
Jessika Sweetz is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 09:59 PM   #10
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

i've done the let's meet at a bar thing. but only with a bp find. worked well once. mostly get no's.
i wouldn't dream of it with a board broad. (at least as a screening. could be fun as part of an extended date)
an early hobby 'date' wanted a meet and greet in the hotel lobby. the elevator ride up was fun.
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 02:59 AM   #11
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I had someone request this of me recently. We were having difficulty getting the screening back on time... Wonder if it's the same person?

I don't offer meet and greets because number one, they prove nothing. Cops eat lunch, too. Two, I'm running a business... so I have to leave my schedule open for appointments. If I commit to lunch but then get a request for an appointment, I'm losing money.
Our date was over dinner and drinks first, then we went back to your room and fucked then got in the jacuzzi tub and cleaned up. But I also was prescreened and I paid for the two hour fee.

I also been on about five different dinner dates with other providers none seemed to have a problem with it, most liked it.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 04:44 AM   #12
hogmanjones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

When I was new on ECCIE, a lady asked me to meet her in the parking lot of a restaurant close to her incall so she could "get a look at me." Not sure what she was looking for, but I guess I "passed" because the meet was short, and we moved on to her incall.
hogmanjones is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 09:35 AM   #13
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtravler View Post
Our date was over dinner and drinks first, then we went back to your room and fucked then got in the jacuzzi tub and cleaned up. But I also was prescreened and I paid for the two hour fee.

I also been on about five different dinner dates with other providers none seemed to have a problem with it, most liked it.
Right, but I wasn't there to 'screen' you. Dinner was a part of our hobby date. I do that sort of thing all the time… It is fun! But it's also a lot different than someone who just wants to meet to hang out, with no compensation at all.

Dinner being included in a hobby date is such a frequent request that I now have a dinner package. Usually BCD before dinner, dinner and then BCD afterwards... It works out especially well for the older hobbyist, since dinner allows an opportunity for a recoup period, making round two possible.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 10:11 AM   #14
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

meet&greet dosent't prove someone isn't LE
Why does he not provide work vérification?
Depending on each state LE can go really far to mislead ladies he isn't LE
Be careful!
VJ
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 10:15 AM   #15
RJinLR
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

If I set up a dinner date, do I call the order in ahead of time so none of my time is wasted waiting on food to be prepared?
RJinLR is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women