Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48431
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41481
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35847
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2016, 07:43 PM   #1
DWilliams
BANNED

Encounters: 2
Default Asians vs Blacks

it seems like to me girls should have no asian policy too. Asians dudes tend to be stalkers and creepers.
DWilliams is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 07:55 PM   #2
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh no, I disagree! I have kind of an Asian thing, for Chinese, Japanese and Koreans. I've never had a problem with them at all! And they're hot!
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 08:57 PM   #3
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

I thought we were talking rugby... i was all in with the all blacks!
needingmilking is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 05:55 AM   #4
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Blacks are just the convenient group to leave out of everything. There are definitely other groups who are way worse on women. Funny thing is, sophisticated black men tend to treat women well. But no. They base us all on the actions of pants sagging, gangsta wannabes.

If every group of guys were judged solely on the worst of their kind, no one would get any pussy.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 06:02 AM   #5
octonian
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 23

In addition to Blacks, I am now seeing a trend of no Indians too (no where near NBA, but interesting). Brown is the new Black?
octonian is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 06:22 AM   #6
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

Well... i think indians is one if the groups dear randall was refering too.
Some news from india are disgusting in regards to women, and just ask some of the providers here, some are very nasty...
needingmilking is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 08:16 AM   #7
SisterTwister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

All these threads are stupid.
SisterTwister is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 10:33 AM   #8
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterTwister View Post

Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 10:59 AM   #9
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Ugh....it's all bs lately.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 11:03 AM   #10
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
If every group of guys were judged solely on the worst of their kind, no one would get any pussy.
True dat, Randy

Food for thought: everyone oughta be grateful the ladies don't begin posting NWA (No Whiners Allowed) per their ads. That policy alone would would put a damper on three-fourths of Icky's dudes.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 11:07 AM   #11
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterTwister View Post
I think this place is a microcosm of society. There has to be something inherently crucial about race in the human psyche. Matters that deal with race dominate everywhere, in the news, media, social sites, blogs, etc......

It amazes me that, as long as we have been on this Earth, we still can't cope with the fact that someone's appearance may or may not be dramatically different than what we are "used" to, or what we may perceive as normal. Evolution is a slow process indeed, but I think will get there one day. I'm just a positive guy like that.
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 11:16 AM   #12
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
True dat, Randy

Food for thought: everyone oughta be grateful the ladies don't begin posting NWA (No Whiners Allowed) per their ads. That policy alone would would put a damper on three-fourths of Icky's dudes.
I have an NBA policy...but as you can tell by my avatar, it has nothing to do with black men. My NBA policy is for the guys here who treat other people with little to no respect or who just can't behave like grown men. NBA= No Bitch-assness allowed. I like your NWA too.

Most guys are just guys...there are bad guys in every race. I don't know how many times it has been said, but you can't force anyone to see you. If they don't want to why would you even try? Just so you can whine about it when they turn you down?

In my experience, Asian men have been great. One bad apple that I can recall...just like with every other race of gentlemen I have known in the biblical sense.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 11:47 AM   #13
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Blacks are just the convenient group to leave out of everything. There are definitely other groups who are way worse on women. Funny thing is, sophisticated black men tend to treat women well. But no. They base us all on the actions of pants sagging, gangsta wannabes.

So true
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 11:53 AM   #14
WhiteHippy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by octonian View Post
In addition to Blacks, I am now seeing a trend of no Indians too (no where near NBA, but interesting). Brown is the new Black?
I've noticed that too. I always found that interesting because Indian Americans don't usually go into crime and and are not thought of as violent dumb gangstas (even though the word thug is an Indian word).

Over the past 2 years, I must have asked at least 10 different Dallas ladies on their opinions about Indians (I asked their opinion of blacks and other races too but that's a different story). This is what they told me. The problem is not Indian Americans who have been brought up in the states and are Americanized. They have no problem whatsoever with those gents, regardless of their skin color and appearance.

Their problem is with fresh off the boat Indian immigrants. They told me about a third of their fresh off the boat Indian clients are problematic for the following reasons:

1. Poor hygiene. A constant diet of pungent curries and Indian spices combined with a sweaty hairy body is not a good combo. If you have a hairy body and eat such foods, you have to be especially careful to take a shower and brush your teeth before a session and use deodorant. The ladies I talked to told me about a third of the fresh off the boat Indians they encounter have bad hygiene and the remaining two thirds of FOB Indians are clean and smell fine.

2. Haggling. Haggling is very common in India and does not have a negative connotation over there. However it is a very rude and disrespectful practice in the hobby. The ladies I talked to told me again about a third of Fresh off the Boat Indians they encounter try to haggle and make them feel uncomfortable as a result.

I also asked ladies if Indians try to break their rules and make them feel uncomfortable i.e asking for bbfs etc. The ten ladies I talked to said some do but no more than guys of other races like white, black etc.

The No Indian ads that we are seeing in Dallas are a response to the large population of fresh off the boat Indians in Dallas. If you go to other places in the US like Phoenix, St. Louis, Las Vegas, Indianapolis etc. you will not find any No Indian ads at all. That's because the Indians who live there (and there are Indians living there) are Americanized and are for the most part, good clean respectable clients who always pay up.
WhiteHippy is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 12:05 PM   #15
WhiteHippy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by txexetoo View Post
So true
I agree with you that if ladies are willing to spend hours of their time to screen every client, they should have no problem seeing black men. Even if they consider black men to be high risk, surely contacting their provider references and receiving feedback from them will inform them as to whether their client is a respectable gentleman like Randall Creed/DarkeyKong or some gangsta wannabe who's gonna run away without paying.

However, some ladies just don't want to go through all that screening so they find it easier to just say No Black or No someone else.

Of course if the woman just doesn't like black men (maybe she's racist), then she has a right to say no black men and she shouldn't be questioned for it. Her choice, her business.
WhiteHippy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women