Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41514
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35879
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2012, 09:06 PM   #1
timpage
Account Disabled

Default So...how will Romney "save" our country?

I ain't heard any specifics from the repukes. It's all whining and complaints about how horrible things are now. What will Romney do? Save the cutting taxes shit. That already happened.

First, tell me specifically what your boy has proposed as to how he is going to fix the economy. Not generalities....specifics.

Second, and on a related note, tell me specifically, not generally, how your boy is going to generate jobs.

Again, save the "we'll cut taxes so the rich guys can make jobs" bullshit. Bush's tax cuts have been in place for ten years and here we are.

I look forward to cutting your responses to ribbons.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:27 PM   #2
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

We have no idea what Romney will do. He changes all the time. The only thing we do know is that Obama is incompetent. I just wish we had someone better to replace him with.

I'm not really sure it matters who is elected, if it is Obama or Romney. I don't see much improvement from either.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:36 PM   #3
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Optimism bitches optimism
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:11 PM   #4
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Is that the new hope and change???
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:34 PM   #5
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Is that the new hope and change???
Not for you. You get the same old HC. Us buisness types can not wait for some optimism. We can only get it one way. ONE GIANT FLUSH. Later TURDS.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:58 PM   #6
Submodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Mitt doesn't seem to know the difference between activities and results.
Submodo is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:08 PM   #7
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submodo View Post
Mitt doesn't seem to know the difference between activities and results.
Community organizers have a monopoly on that shit. They are some real pros Huh. Mofos got a great track record.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:25 PM   #8
Submodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I don't expect specific results from community organizers. I expect them to do whatever they do, and to try and keep doing it, without any specific deliverable results... all part of their scam.

I do expect specific result from veteran, proven business executives. All I have heard is how great it will be to have Romney apply sound business practices to running the US government.

OK, great. Show me the project plans, with deliverables schedules, and remediation plans if goals are not met.
Submodo is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 01:03 AM   #9
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

If you ask the Repugs this will happen if romney wins:
!) Gas will be $2 a gallon
2) United States will be drilling it's own oil and large capacity that we won't even need Oil from the middle eastern.
3) Everyone will have great high paying jobs due extension of Bush tax cuts and trickle down economics
4) The great business man that Romney is - he will have UE rate at an all time low because he knows how to create jobs- even though when he was Governor his state was near the bottom in job creation but if he is over 50 states somehow he will bring UE to historic lows.

It really tickles me that people like WW. Joe Bloe and IIFFOFRDB really think their lives are going to be drastically changed LMFAo
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:13 AM   #10
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
2) United States will be drilling it's own oil and large capacity that we won't even need Oil from the middle eastern.
3) Everyone will have great high paying jobs due extension of Bush tax cuts and trickle down economics
4) The great business man that Romney is - he will have UE rate at an all time low because he knows how to create jobs- even though when he was Governor his state was near the bottom in job creation but if he is over 50 states somehow he will bring UE to historic lows.

It really tickles me that people like WW. Joe Bloe and IIFFOFRDB really think their lives are going to be drastically changed LMFAo
Fast forward to 2016 and it'll be just another 4 years in DC. No change, but you have to give people hope, just like Obama did in '08.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 05:40 AM   #11
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I think he will provide leadership rather than incpmpetence.
The fact is, most anything he does will be better than what Obama has done.
If nothing else, he understands that jobs come from business and not the government.
The idea that profit is a good thing and not something evil, understanding that profit is what drives the economic engine.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:01 AM   #12
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Most posters here agree the president can't create jobs,so why does the right applaud Rom when he says he will create jobs?Last up tick in unemployment came when the private sector created jobs and the government had layoffs.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:20 AM   #13
Dawgs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post

I don't think we will ever see $2 a gallon gas again.

I can see him opening the gulf back up, and hopefully more drilling in Alaska. Also the building of the canadian pipeline and The building of new refineries would also help the problem.

Not everyone will have great paying jobs, you will have to work for those. If you want a great paying job, get off your ass and prove it.

Government does not create jobs, (unless your a liberal and want more and bigger government) they create the atmosphere to either make or break employment.
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:41 AM   #14
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I ain't heard any specifics from the repukes. It's all whining and complaints about how horrible things are now. What will Romney do? Save the cutting taxes shit. That already happened.

First, tell me specifically what your boy has proposed as to how he is going to fix the economy. Not generalities....specifics...
I posted a similar thread on ASPD prior to the 2008 election asking SPECIFICALLY what the reader's expectations of Obama's "Change." The overwhelming response -pages of it - was "He's not Bush." Obama couldn't even live up to that. Its been one giant step Barackwards.

I don't know specifically what Romney proposes to fix the economy but "He's not Obama."
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:56 AM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submodo View Post

OK, great. Show me the project plans, with deliverables schedules, and remediation plans if goals are not met.
A business is run like a dictatorship.

This country is not.

Romney will not be able to do a God Damn thing until there is a economic crisis. .

That is how this country seems to work. Runs nothing like a business.

If he told the public the truth, he would not get elected. People thinking Romney will perform some miracle are exactly wtf is wrong with this country. We have a shit load of people playing the lottery as their form of retirement savings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
. Its been one giant step Barackwards.

."
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women