Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162414
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41314
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2012, 02:00 PM   #1
truagg
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default Why Do Providers

A - Show their feet in pictures and
B - Post their pics sideways or upside down

I realize that some guys might have a fetish, but if you only have three pics and one of them is nothing more than your feet, it's annoying. Also, the purpose of the pics is to entice the guys to call. We obviously want to see what we're getting, so put them right side up. It's not so much a problem on this site, but I'm just curious why you girls do things like this?
truagg is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 02:27 PM   #2
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by truagg View Post
.... but I'm just curious why you girls do things like this?
Are "they" generally the same "girls" who are 150 pounds and claim to be "petite" in "their" ads, or advertise they are a "barbie"? Just asking.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 02:53 PM   #3
ZedX79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I love to see feet and if a woman doesn't show them in her showcase, I'll pass. However I do agree if they have a small amount of overall pics, one dedicated to feet isn't necessary.
ZedX79 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 03:03 PM   #4
Jemma Martin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 48158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Are "they" generally the same "girls" who are 150 pounds and claim to be "petite" in "their" ads, or advertise they are a "barbie"? Just asking.
I agree. I think they do it to hide their flaws. They should just be straight forward and honest. It would save a lot of negativity and heck they might get more business that way...who knows. Or they just must get a ton of requests for foot fetishes lol
Jemma Martin is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 03:51 PM   #5
texasaggie96
Valued Poster

Some of it has to do with no investment in time, talent, or energy into the pics themselves. I love taking these style of photos (unlike Fred, I don't stay in the pics) and then the only touch-up I ever do is just stylized artistic (tinting if requested, black-and-white, etc.). Likewise, I crop out any "tell-tale" background or Phostohop out (i.e., if it is an apartment or home incall location, take out telling buildings or signs from any window shot).

But my thing, where I draw the line, is no Photoshopping the body. I won't do it. Keep it real, and no silly "from the air" Steven Spielberg shots. Show your beauty for who you are - plenty of hobbyists who love it all (I count myself in the category of loving every type of body type, which makes life so much more fun).

No matter what, take time to put care into your pics.
texasaggie96 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 06:17 PM   #6
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Oh man, I’m glad this subject is being addressed. Here is my thing with feet. I can’t stand jacked up looking feet! Although, I don’t have a foot fetish. I’ve seen some beautiful feet, but I’m still not sucking any toes. On another note, I’ll eat a pussy all day long if given an opportunity, then I’ll roll her over and lick her asshole with the same enthusiasm, but I don’t want anything to do with sucking toes. I’m sure I could if I had to, but I don’t find it to be sexually arousing at all.
On the other hand, and this is just my opinion and observation, it seems like 90 percent of the time you find a provider posting foot pics, it is usually from a fat provider. For the record, I especially don’t want to suck some fat gal’s feet. I think they have so very little going for them, if they have well manicured feet they want to include them in their ad as bait to attract those with foot fetishes. I think it’s almost code for, “Hey Toe Suckers, here I am!” All being said, if you are a hot thin provider with pretty feet, I don’t see any way it could hurt your business by posting a foot picture. I’m sure it might draw in a few toe suckers. At some point they must get tired of sucking fat toes.
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 09:56 PM   #7
texasaggie96
Valued Poster

It is indeed a good subject to address - because it also highlights the fact that all you really need is to show you care.

I am cool if you only have three pics - just make them reflective of all of you. Full on shot, face, maybe a rear side. That sort of thing.
texasaggie96 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women