Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162406
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2011, 03:38 PM   #1
Guest061614
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default The UN-Ad

NEW _(¯`'•.¸ _ ReAl GIRL ____ ReAl FUN _ (¯`'•.¸¸.•'´¯) SEXIEST PACKAGE _ (¯`'••'´¯)
Hi guys

My name is S.a.m.a.n.t.h.a

Im a Sexy and petite brunette beauty
Im very discrete, and open minded

Im available now!!
Im ready for fun in all ways

My pics are 100% real
No fakes here baby

Hope to see you soon

Galleria Area

S.A.M.A.N.T.H.A.

7.0.2--2.0.3--2.7.4.9.

The above is, IMHO, a perfect example of an ad guaranteed to never urge a call from me.

1) Fucked-up Fonts

Far from attracting attention, which I assume is the goal, it repels me.
2) No links to reviews, menu, photos, hours, or alternate contact info.
Think the board guys are just gonna take a shot in the dark?
3) Goofy punctuated phone #.
Making it hard to Google? Wouldn't waste the time or effort.

This is the trifecta of marketing stupidity, again, just my opinion, but shared by many I believe.

The goal of the ads are to encourage us to see you ladies. Seems easy enough to me to make that easy for us to do.
Guest061614 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 04:04 PM   #2
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay

Is she a provider here? if so her reviews are under her avatar, her "menu" would be in her reviews. And her photos should be in her showcase.

Just my thoughts.

Now if she is not a provider here, then, well........no comment. Some ladies do the best they can, even if its not the best presentation.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:18 PM   #3
easily_amused
wookin' pa nub

Encounters: 2

I dunno... maybe I have too much time on my hands (I kinda enjoy sifting through the ads). Not everyone has an eye for visual layout, or web page design, or a well-turned phrase... I know I don't, and that's not really the skillset I am looking for here. Hell, I wish I could still wear Garanimals to be sure my pants and shirt match

It's funny you picked this particular ad because through her showcase and review links yesterday (go eccie!) I found great pics, good reviews, and the skills I'm looking for at a very reasonable rate. Samantha bounced back a timely, well-written reply to a PM earlier today and I'm hoping to see her this week if our schedules line up or I need a plan B.

Just sayin' ... there are some gems behind some of those ads.
easily_amused is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:55 AM   #4
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by budrn View Post
NEW _(¯`'•.¸ _ ReAl GIRL ____ ReAl FUN _ (¯`'•.¸¸.•'´¯) SEXIEST PACKAGE _ (¯`'••'´¯)
Hi guys

My name is S.a.m.a.n.t.h.a
S.A.M.A.N.T.H.A.

7.0.2--2.0.3--2.7.4.9.
============================== ====================

The above is, IMHO, a perfect example of an ad guaranteed to never urge a call from me.

1) Fucked-up Fonts

Far from attracting attention, which I assume is the goal, it repels me.
2) No links to reviews, menu, photos, hours, or alternate contact info.
Think the board guys are just gonna take a shot in the dark?
3) Goofy punctuated phone #.
Making it hard to Google? Wouldn't waste the time or effort.

This is the trifecta of marketing stupidity, again, just my opinion, but shared by many I believe.

The goal of the ads are to encourage us to see you ladies. Seems easy enough to me to make that easy for us to do.
we all like different things. and there are a zillion reasons why someone writes ads the way they do. some guys may like it, some guys wont, and some guys wont care as long as she lets him go visit her and have some "nudge nudge say no more wink wink."

as long as you state your opinion in a respective manner [not saying that you did], then fine. just remember - not everyone has the same skills that you might have or feel is not stupid for writing ads, posting ads, posting links, getting great photos, etc. everybody's different. but no need to get on their case. instead, i suggestion you send her a pm or email commenting on her ad and giving an idea or two. i've done that several times and received a nice reply in return. some took my suggestions, some didnt.

my suggestion - visit the ones that you like and who you believe will turn you on. and dont visit the ones you dont.
pmdelites is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women