Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162404
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2011, 03:49 PM   #1
Brooke Cumsalot
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6925
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face What does it take to make your top list?

After reading so many of the threads lately I noticed majority of them were talking about their list, or their top 3 people they want to see this year!!

I never really had a list, but I gathered one up pretty quickly.

1. Mtubbs90, CenterLock
2. LuckJack
3. Spike21, Looie
4. Funeralman
5. st929
6. Ahddallas
7. TexASS
8. Jumper24
9. Buzzsaw
10. Lionheart, Sandman, private encounter, and braveheart

NOW I do not want ya'll to tell me who is on yours again... I feel left out when I'm not on people lists But these threads brought up a good question, "How do people get on your list? & How do they make top three????" ***

Besides having 32 orgasms... or DATY for hours, these men have made my list, and I definitely would not trade them for anything.

The men who are on my list, especially the top three, are all men who SHOW they care in their own unique way, and are genuinely good men. They do sweet priceless things at random times. Even though they do not see it, they have brightened up plenty days before, and I'm sure your's too at least once! They want me to finish school, and care about my well-being!! Through all the rough times (Shyster Johndoe and Fwog posts) they never wrote me off and always Looking past what others would assume ! Even when my intelligence was compared to "3rd graders", they would remind me I am smmart and to be myself. They find way to relate real I am not saying EVERYBODY ELSE IS NOT GREAT, just wanted to let ALL THE GUYS WHO TAKE THE TIME TO UNDERSTAND US, THANK YOU! Whether it is a simple email checking up on me, letting me know they enjoyed my post, or asking to visit me in the hospital. Bottom line... Men like ya'll make this hobby go round. Do not ever think it goes unappreciated. That is what this hobby is about. They would make my list anyday

So to the shy men and women of eccie, and the ones who do not know...You would be surprised how shooting and pm, actually pay attention to their likes and dislikes, contribute in chat room, or just pick up phone and ask how somebody's day is going, and tell them you appreciate them! It can and WILL truely go A LONG way! realize how many people take the time to get to know you through your posts, ads, chats, pictures, and reviews. & for ANYBODY to take that much effort to get to know you, previous client or not... It means alot.
“You may be only one person in this world, but to one person at one time, you are the world.”

Always make sure the people on your hobby list & your life list are the people who WANT to be there, and not just NEED to be.

Sorry for dragging this out. Just had a lot on my mind

Brookie

Brooke Cumsalot is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:41 PM   #2
T-Can
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Lists are for the weak

Cute thread BrookeTalksAlot
T-Can is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:44 PM   #3
guest040711-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 60

Lists never turn out the way they are intended, just saying.
guest040711-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:19 PM   #4
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews

In my experience not many welcome a call just to say hi and see how they're doing. Some actually get upset if you PM, IM, Text, or Call. (Not all of them at once either.) Sorry to hijack the thread, just an observation.

My top list consist of women who are ALL extremely attractive in my eyes. They all have outstanding service and Seem like good peoples. Besides being attractive you have to have a great attitude and in my case be FMF. (Fat Man Friendly).
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:33 PM   #5
DukeCooper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

SMF

Short Man Friendly
DukeCooper is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:52 PM   #6
Brooke Cumsalot
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok nvm.. I'm an idiot for thinking I could get the point I wanted across.. I'm going
Back in my shell..
Brooke
Old 01-10-2011, 06:05 PM   #7
Brooke Cumsalot
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Cantdo.. in order for u to compile a list .. ud actually have to use ur other head. ...

So I'd prolly say the same thing. Lol
Old 01-10-2011, 06:07 PM   #8
killswitch321
Eternally Damned

Encounters: 85

what! No Killswitch?

Theres will be a round 2 coming on. Be On the lookout
killswitch321 is online now   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 06:09 PM   #9
Mizono
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppyToyota View Post
In my experience not many welcome a call just to say hi and see how they're doing. Some actually get upset if you PM, IM, Text, or Call. (Not all of them at once either.) Sorry to hijack the thread, just an observation.

My top list consist of women who are ALL extremely attractive in my eyes. They all have outstanding service and Seem like good peoples. Besides being attractive you have to have a great attitude and in my case be FMF. (Fat Man Friendly).
True but not every lady is like this. I have called and spoke to several providers on here just to chat. Even visited one in the hospital just to keep her company. Now I am sure some are more business oriented and if you arent making a appt then they find talking on the phone as a waste of time. But iwouldnt lump everyone in. And i know you didnt either im just sayin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot View Post
Ok nvm.. I'm an idiot for thinking I could get the point I wanted across.. I'm going
Back in my shell..
Brooke
I disagree on many points. the main is you are certainly NOT a idiot in no way shape or form. I have a list of providers i am wanting to see and Brooke is on it. I honestly hope one day to be known well enough around the providers circle to make a list or two myself.

Anyways thats my .02 take it for what it is.
Mizono is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:09 PM   #10
CenterLock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

For my "list" it came down to posts (both ad and non-ad) and PMs. Posts help me get to know the provider a little. PMs (or responses to) do the same but also make me think they're willing to talk to me - not just fill a slot in their schedule. I frequently switch from posts or PM to a provider's showcase / Bio to piece together a more complete picture of who is talking.

As much fun as BCD can be, I like to go a little deeper. If I like that part they're someone I want to see. If not, no number of outstanding reviews or pics will get them on a "must see" list.
CenterLock is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:15 PM   #11
st929
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Brooke...Thank You. I understood what you were saying and as a guy who has never seen you as a provider or hell ever actually met you, it makes me feel honored that you'd think of me this way.

There is a song called "The Call" about making a call to check on someone just because. (Its on youtube and a damm good video) I won't stop doing what I do or do it any differently but thank you for recognizing me.
st929 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:24 PM   #12
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Ahhh Brookie dont be sad girl. You are on the tops of my to do list.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 07:37 AM   #13
mtubbs90
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

First is looks for me, but more importantly its service that keeps them at the top not just the bcd stuff. Its the just sitting there and chatting with someone and both of you are connecting on somewhat of a deeper level. Thats why if I had a list you would be my number 1. I have seen you before and im not gonna stop anytime soon...lol your bad.

Review of round 2 of the brookie experiance coming soon.

ONE LIFE... ROLL THE DICE.
mtubbs90 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 07:47 AM   #14
michaeljohnson1970
Gaining Momentum

I'm initially attracted to the physical and hoping the lady will have some substance.

What makes the very bottom of my list is a lady full of DRAMA! That's the biggest turn-off for me, but WALDT.
michaeljohnson1970 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 08:06 AM   #15
italian1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Passionate, sensual, wine or scotch drinker, hopeless romantic, a great kisser, enjoys lingerie, a great kisser, must enjoy making sensual toasts, clean, a great kisser...you get the idea!
Cheers!
italian1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women