Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162406
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2011, 12:53 PM   #1
unipac69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default LE lurking?

In various threads I have read where some have concerns with LE lurking on ECCIE. Has anyone, Hobbiest or Providers seen that as a problem here? I can't really understand why or how they would do it with any level of success.

I can understand why they would have stings with SW's but not in here. From what I see most Providers have a verification system in place. Which I think is very good by the way. And we can read the reviews and know they have are true Providers and setups.

I guess the risk would be if you see a Provider with no reviews or if a Providers sees someone that they can't verify with another known Provider.

But back to my original question. Is it really an issue in ECCIE? I'm not worried about it just curious. I will only see a Provider that has adequate and good reviews and reviews by other Hobbiests that are known in here and has written reviews.
unipac69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:06 PM   #2
Gonzo76
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

It would be possible I'm sure for them to somehow get past screening especially with new girls but then it would be posted as soon as the arrested parties were out of jail. I would think from their point of view, its alot easier to bust large numbers of SWs and backpage girls who don't screen. It doesn't really make sense to try to build a reputation on here or go thru P411 for a handful of arrests at the most. Thats a lot of time for a few misdemeanor arrests. If you stick to reviewed providers and girls actually verify references then it shouldn't be a problem for you.
Gonzo76 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:43 PM   #3
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by unipac69 View Post
I can't really understand why or how they would do it with any level of success.

I can understand why they would have stings with SW's but not in here. From what I see most Providers have a verification system in place. .
well, I can tell you how they did it on the Houston board.

It wasn't eccie, but the immediate predecessor from which most of us came, ASPD. The police created various handles/personas both male and female and then started vouching for each other.

They were thereby able to get into the Christmas Social (this was Christmas 2009) and proposition members of both sexes, who agreed to sex for money and were all arrested right there at the social.

A couple of big mistakes made were people assuming that everyone at the social had been screened to the same degree of safety that they would have (a lady having three reviews by three brand new members may have raised a red flag if the gentleman had been arranging a date via the board instead of in person); and drinking lowered everyone's inhibitions.

That's the "How".
As to the "Why". I have no idea why police would have multiple officers infiltrating a board to arrest adults at a private party.

Since I don't know why they did that, I can't assume they wouldn't infiltrate this board to make individual arrests at private incall/outcall locations.
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:08 PM   #4
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

If LE was to make a concerted effort here, I can think of 2 reasons to do so.
Go after the board and its owners/staff with the intent of shutting it down.

Do a long term intrusion so they can pop many providers and johns at once. This would also have the effect of chilling the board and let the providers and hobbyists here know they can be caught also. Think of the impact if they arrested 50 well know providers here all at the same time.

Would it be worth the time and effort given the much easier pickings of SW and BP, etc girls? I would not think so as long as nothing weird happened here.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:23 PM   #5
Avery Blake
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29277
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyRose View Post
well, I can tell you how they did it on the Houston board.

It wasn't eccie, but the immediate predecessor from which most of us came, ASPD. The police created various handles/personas both male and female and then started vouching for each other.

They were thereby able to get into the Christmas Social (this was Christmas 2009) and proposition members of both sexes, who agreed to sex for money and were all arrested right there at the social.

A couple of big mistakes made were people assuming that everyone at the social had been screened to the same degree of safety that they would have (a lady having three reviews by three brand new members may have raised a red flag if the gentleman had been arranging a date via the board instead of in person); and drinking lowered everyone's inhibitions.

That's the "How".
As to the "Why". I have no idea why police would have multiple officers infiltrating a board to arrest adults at a private party.

Since I don't know why they did that, I can't assume they wouldn't infiltrate this board to make individual arrests at private incall/outcall locations.
Thank you Honey Rose! ASPD was exactly what I was thinking about when I read this post.

I believe they took them down at a party around the holidays too.

Remember ladies, SCREEN, SCREEN, SCREEN, SCREEN and then SCREEN some more.
Avery Blake is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:29 PM   #6
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

Encounters: 165

there was also a big bust following a social in OKC a few years back, organized by an aspd mod at the time. a former aspd mod told me he knew the whole story, but i never had the chance for him to tell me the details. LE infiltrated the social and from what i heard all hell broke loose in the OKC hobby community. would love to hear the whole story sometime.
Juan Pablo de Marco is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 06:22 PM   #7
Guest062512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

A couple of my friends were recently charged with "massage without a license" in a bust in Farmers Branch. The officers involved had eccie reviews to use against the girls. That's pretty much when I stopped writing reviews. I'll still write occasionally to keep my RoS status current, but I'll be vague in the details.
Guest062512 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:11 PM   #8
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You can bet there is LE on the icky. Unless they can make a big bust they probably will ignore most of it. The exception being during election years and if there are a bunch of nut jobs.

The Houston and OKC busts were due to security screw ups by a few people that knew better. Plus there are certain areas across the country (used to be OKC) where individuals try to control the hobby activity in the area. They use their pseudo power the intimidate touring ladies into discounts and reduced screening for their "vouched" buddies. If the ladies do not agree to their terms, the locals will book appointments and then NSNC the touring lady.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 09:47 PM   #9
TheWanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
The police created various handles/personas both male and female and then started vouching for each other.
That has always concerned me. That would not be hard to do and what if they took their time doing it? That's what I would do if I were them and had interest in this board. The only "why" I can see that makes sense would be just to blow a hole in the whole local scene and see if it collapses from within.
But I also agree that would be a lot of work with marginal results.
TheWanderer is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 10:52 PM   #10
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Yea, I really doubt the reviews were the only reason they got busted. Of course, not having a license could have been a factor. There is nothing illegel about giving a massage. unless you don't have a license. Actualy very simple. While the reviews may have given some direction to LE, they would still have to prove the reviews were true by producing the writers. If LE showed the reviews to the ladies to get them to talk, then the ladies violated the first rule when ticketed or arrested. STFU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossroads View Post
A couple of my friends were recently charged with "massage without a license" in a bust in Farmers Branch. The officers involved had eccie reviews to use against the girls. That's pretty much when I stopped writing reviews. I'll still write occasionally to keep my RoS status current, but I'll be vague in the details.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 12:57 AM   #11
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

My spider-sense tingles the most when I read questions from newbies posted in review threads for AMPS and SCs (high-visibility targets).
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 06:50 PM   #12
luvstolickalot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Now is when it will happen if it is going to!

Now is when it will happen if it is going to! The LE is paranoid over the Super Bowl and prostitution. My bet is they are after all of it to make a big statement and a bust on this board would do just that. They are after under aged girls but don't believe they will stop there. ( Read about the bust in Grapevine yes one under aged and 3 older women)Also don't think it will only be in Arlington. They need the press to show they are doing something to stop it during the SB all over Dallas. If providers are careful and see only regulars, there is not much they can do. If invited, I would not go to any socials from what you said happened in Houston. If it worked there, they will try it every where. LE is a copy cat type of organization.

luvstolickalot is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 02:40 AM   #13
SisterTwister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossroads View Post
This sounds like a cheesy intimidation tactic rather than real evidence. While I would never under estimate the ability of Texas judges to ignore little things like the law, a review by some nameless, faceless pseudonamed John on the internet is not evidence any DA would reliably count on unless he knows the judge has a hard-on for this, maybe for political reasons. For starters, it's hearsay, meaning it came from a secondary source and that source cannot be cross examined in court (theoretically) so it's not admissable. A decent public defender could get that tossed out. I wouldn't be surprised though to see LE trapping some poor girl and getting her to rat out her friends in the business in exchange for leniency. A provider facing a felony charge for repeated arrests for example...might be easily influenced.
SisterTwister is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 06:40 AM   #14
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:

They had a little "help" from someone on the "inside"... just sayin'
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 12:54 AM   #15
Gideon
Registered Member

Damn - this is what scares me as a newbie!
Gideon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women