Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41306
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2015, 01:24 PM   #1
Saintforlife
Registered Member

Encounters: 4
Default Providers who prefer older

Are there providers who prefer or don't mind older clients?
Saintforlife is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 02:04 PM   #2
koseylee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

What do you consider older? I'm 60 and every lady I see says I'm the Greatest!!! Lol
koseylee is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 02:19 PM   #3
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

If providers did not want to see older gents, then that would cut off 90+% of the hobbyists out there as most providers are young to begin with. The reason a guy pays for a provider is not only the guarantee of getting laid , but she makes you feel like a stud with no nagging drama back at you.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 05:34 PM   #4
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Most of them are blessed with the ability to act like they enjoy fucking guys 2-3 times their age.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 07:08 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Being an older provider MOST of my clients are 50 & older....I say "It's ALL good"!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 07:11 PM   #6
Red_Headed_Julie
MMmmm... yummy!

User ID: 25
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love meeting with more seasoned gentlemen Most are very sweet, can hold a conversation, and have learned a thing or two over the years in bed hehe
Red_Headed_Julie is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 07:09 AM   #7
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Absolutely! That's one of the reasons I have a ground floor incall LOL!
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 07:24 AM   #8
Chaz76040
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 141983
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Headed_Julie View Post
I love meeting with more seasoned gentlemen Most are very sweet, can hold a conversation, and have learned a thing or two over the years in bed hehe
Well put Julie....after all you guys are going to enjoy yourself a lot more if we are enjoying ourselves too......and as an older provider I do feel a sexual connection with someone around my age and older more easily than someone younger.....no offense to young clients lol
Chaz76040 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 08:37 AM   #9
baddboyy129
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2
Default Older Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by koseylee View Post
What do you consider older? I'm 60 and every lady I see says I'm the Greatest!!! Lol

Just Joking With you....But Your Money $$$$$$$$ Is The Greatest
baddboyy129 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 09:00 AM   #10
*Ginger*
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 271081
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintforlife View Post
Are there providers who prefer or don't mind older clients?
I Think We Have Already Made The First Step,Older Gentlemen Rock!!
*Ginger* is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 09:34 AM   #11
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I entered the hobby as an older woman, as a young woman I was in the military, attended college and raised a kid.

I always enjoyed dating older guys who had financial stability, if I dated anyone my age they were unusually mature for the age. I am attracted to stable, trustworthy types and always have been.

If a much younger guy contacts me, I try to discourage a visit. I only have one long term client who is in his 30's and he is exceptionally polite still after knowing him for 5 yrs. We are even friends on facebook and I see him once in a blue moon since he doesn't earn much for hobbying.

I have tried to take other young clients a few times and never felt appreciated. Alot of younger guys will push too hard and be too aggressive.

I just plain do not like aggressive personalities. Guys who call too much, don't respect boundries, try to short change the visit and just plain make a woman uncomfortable. It's as if nobody was ever nice to them and they don't understand that most guys don't treat women like a piece of crap. Or they call on you with an attitude like they are going to a bar, not a private incall where you may live or need to feel safe in.

I had a younger guy call me today after he specifically told me he would not call me again. Apparently some guys do not realize we keep track of calls. I gave him directions to an Asian massage parlor. He was polite, but it mad e me wonder why with all the ads on backpage he kept hitting me up when all I did was discourage him......
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 10:07 AM   #12
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Headed_Julie View Post
Same goes for providers. I don't get the huge popularity of girls 18-25. They have no idea what they're doing in bed, giggle, and remind me of my kids so there's no attraction for me. An older lady (at least 30+) usually acts like an adult, has been around and knows how to please a man, and makes me believe their IOP. Said many times, there's no hot 20 year old that's a good enough actress to get me to believe she actually enjoys having intimacy with me.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 10:47 AM   #13
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

I am getting pretty old but only one time have I felt that the provider I was seeing had an issue with it and I have seen some pretty young ones in my time. I never went back to that one. I let them know ahead of time that I am old and if they still choose to see me then they owe me some IOP. If the IOP is not there then they have lost a customer. No second chances.

Having said that, I would like to thank all of the wonderful ladies who have made me feel desirable and young again. I really do appreciate you.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 11:11 AM   #14
baddboyy129
Account Disabled

Default Old Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmarine View Post
I am getting pretty old but only one time have I felt that the provider I was seeing had an issue with it and I have seen some pretty young ones in my time. I never went back to that one. I let them know ahead of time that I am old and if they still choose to see me then they owe me some IOP. If the IOP is not there then they have lost a customer. No second chances.

Having said that, I would like to thank all of the wonderful ladies who have made me feel desirable and young again. I really do appreciate you.

Marines Get Old But As We get Older We Get Better Semper Fi
baddboyy129 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 02:48 PM   #15
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

The old saying is older the Berry sweeter the juice. Hehe I love the older crowd. I love me so perverted dirty old men. I'm just as perverted.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women