Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161608
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48040
pyramider46370
bambino40768
CryptKicker37136
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-24-2012, 08:24 AM   #1
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default President Obama's Agenda for his 2nd Term

Mittwit and others have been claiming the president has no plan for the future or his 2nd term. Well, here it is:

markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:26 AM   #2
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Pretty pictures, binders, soaring rhetoric; in reality it's been broken promises, failed leadership, chronic unemployment, ballooning government debt, expansion of welfare state, lies, cover ups, and sleazy campaign.

Time for Obama go go.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:28 AM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

That was his agenda for his first term. He was lying then, and he is lying now.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:29 AM   #4
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
That was his agenda for his first term..
That's not true. I don't see ending the war in Iraq on this list. And he did that.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:32 AM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

That is not a good sign that he is putting that out at this late date.

Or it is a good sign in that that is what the polling numbers show the undecided voters want from him or Romney.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:32 AM   #6
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

He tried to extend our presence in Iraq beyond the timeline negotiated by President Bush. He didn't end the war, we were thrown out by the Iraqis.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:35 AM   #7
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The deal to end the war in Iraq was worked out in the final Bush years....Obama merely administered the draw down....and he didn't do a very good job at that.
On Nov. 27, 2008, the Iraqi Parliament ratified a Status of Forces agreement with the United States that set a course for an end to the United States’ role in the war and marks the beginning of a new relationship between the countries. The pact called for American troops to pull out of most Iraqi cities by the summer of 2009 and set the end of 2011 as the date by which the last American troops must leave the country.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:35 AM   #8
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
He tried to extend our presence in Iraq beyond the timeline negotiated by President Bush. He didn't end the war, we were thrown out by the Iraqis.
Who gave the order for the troops to be removed? The order that Romney first criticized then praised?
Old 10-24-2012, 08:44 AM   #9
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

I laugh at all you Romney supporters. SMMFH..........
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:53 AM   #10
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Generally what you do today is what you do tommarrow. So think about the last four years, if Obama is reelected that should give you a basic idea of what the next four years should be like. Basically it had always appeared to me that Obama just toyed with this country and he candy coated his presidency. Those around him were unqualified and easily manipulated. I don't know what he meant by Hope and Change. To me his campaigne slogan sounded stupid and had no meaning. But it attracted the most ignorant members of the population. People felt they needed some Hope, what hope? and change for what? He didn't deliver either. The guy is a farce and those that vote for him are wishing for something that won't show up
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:55 AM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Who gave the order for the troops to be removed? The order that Romney first criticized then praised?
It was still Bush's timetable that Obama tried to extend, but the Iraqis refused. We'd still be there if Obama had his way. And Romney is an idiot. He wants to bomb everybody, too.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:56 AM   #12
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Generally what you do today is what you do tommarrow. So think about the last four years, if Obama is reelected that should give you a basic idea of what the next four years should be like. Basically it had always appeared to me that Obama just toyed with this country and he candy coated his presidency. Those around him were unqualified and easily manipulated. I don't know what he meant by Hope and Change. To me his campaigne slogan sounded stupid and had no meaning. But it attracted the most ignorant members of the population. People felt they needed some Hope, what hope? and change for what? He didn't deliver either. The guy is a farce and those that vote for him are wishing for something that won't show up
You are forgetting where we were when he was running. 8 Years of Bush, debt, wars, recession. 'Hope' that we could get out of the mess that Bush left us. 'Change' in the direction we were going in. We are starting to turn the corner thanks to his policies.

People also forget that when he was elected he said point blank "it will take more than one term"

Memories are short.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:02 AM   #13
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

If Obama had kept his first term promises, I'd be voting for him for a second term. He made plenty of promises unrelated to fixing the economy, which I have detailed in other threads. Things like transparency, no lobbyists in government, etc.

Since he didn't, he doesn't deserve a second term.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:34 AM   #14
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
You are forgetting where we were when he was running. 8 Years of Bush, debt, wars, recession. 'Hope' that we could get out of the mess that Bush left us. 'Change' in the direction we were going in. We are starting to turn the corner thanks to his policies.

People also forget that when he was elected he said point blank "it will take more than one term"

Memories are short.
I don't care about the eight years of Bush. Obama wanted to be president and he made Campaigne pitches about cutting the deficit in half and ending the conflict in the Middle East. Presidents now are nothing more than pitchmen anyway. He didn't accomplish much of what he said he would and he isn't either. If yours or anyone elses delusion is that he's done a miraculous job over the past four years, well you can hold that thought.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:38 AM   #15
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
I don't care about the eight years of Bush. Obama wanted to be president and he made Campaigne pitches about cutting the deficit in half and ending the conflict in the Middle East. Presidents now are nothing more than pitchmen anyway. He didn't accomplish much of what he said he would and he isn't either. If yours or anyone elses delusion is that he's done a miraculous job over the past four years, well you can hold that thought.
You asked what the hope and change meant and I explained it.

He has done the best he can under the circumstances and we are turning the corner. You have a president who the opposing party has indicated they will block everything he tries to do. It's not easy to get a lot done when that is the case, but he's still making progress.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women