Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70691
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60232
gman4453220
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41289
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35704
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2015, 07:55 AM   #1
bowdown2me
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45
Default Do not see wellendowed1911

This is for providers and hobbyists... do not conduct business, or affiliate yourself with this guy personally at all... he will get your personal information and try to blackmail you.. by outing you to friends and family, SO... or even the cops...
He has sent me numerous pm"s claiming to have my personal information and threatening to out me if I don't meet his ridiculous demands...
This guy needs to be banned this hobby does not need people like this...
If he inquires with you about anything use the up most caution he will tey to BLACKMAIL you...
bowdown2me is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 07:59 AM   #2
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2me View Post
This is for providers and hobbyists... do not conduct business, or affiliate yourself with this guy personally at all... he will get your personal information and try to blackmail you.. by outing you to friends and family, SO... or even the cops...
He has sent me numerous pm"s claiming to have my personal information and threatening to out me if I don't meet his ridiculous demands...
If he inquires with you about anything use the up most caution he will tey to BLACKMAIL you...
LOL. Now you're just embarrassing yourself. You were exposed for what you are, just deal with it. Your posse of lackeys still haven't made an effort to back you up.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 08:07 AM   #3
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

So why haven't you rtm'd or forwarded me the PMs as I instructed when you told me this 3 days ago?

Unless you have proof, this is a pissing contest of he said, she said. If you have proof, pull up your big girl panties and rtm those PMs.

Moved to COED.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 08:09 AM   #4
bowdown2me
Valued Poster

I must be a dumbness what is rtm
Old 02-15-2015, 08:10 AM   #5
bowdown2me
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger.Smith View Post
LOL. Now you're just embarrassing yourself. You were exposed for what you are, just deal with it. Your posse of lackeys still haven't made an effort to back you up.
Hah... dipshit sit down... your opinion is like taking a shit...
Old 02-15-2015, 08:15 AM   #6
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

WOW....this is some serious allegations here.

Hopefully the mods can get to the bottom of this.....

Hooker board drama can be so pre-school sometimes.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 08:17 AM   #7
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Oookay, as a HOBBYIST, I can promise you, no, guarantee you, I will never pay to FUCK wellendowed1911!

Man, go back to High School and learn how to behave on Facebook, this site SHOULD be for grownups, but, unfortunately it's not. Why didn't you ask 3 days ago what RTM is fool?

Manny just being Manny.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 08:21 AM   #8
Luke Skywalker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Oookay, as a HOBBYIST, I can promise you, no, guarantee you, I will never pay to FUCK wellendowed1911!
That is just hilarious manslut. You owe me a coffee... I just spilled mine laughing!
Luke Skywalker is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 08:28 AM   #9
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Seems he is right. Big girl panties were pulled up and PMs reported. Moved back to Alerts.

Threatening outing & violence to members will not be tolerated. Actions are in progress.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 08:31 AM   #10
bowdown2me
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
Seems he is right. Big girl panties were pulled up and PMs reported. Moved back to Alerts.

Threatening outing will not be tolerated. Actions are in progress.
Thank you sir... now there is a man that deserves some respect...
For the rest of you talking shit because thsts your boy...
Sit down...
Old 02-15-2015, 08:47 AM   #11
ManSlut
Valued Poster

wellendowed1911 ain't my boy and if he crossed a line, well that's on him, no sympathy from me to him.

I asked for the screenshots you offered on Maria Dinero's alert about you and you changed your offer that only providers could get them...I could have helped you if your side was legit but you chose otherwise...Fool

It looks like the You&Me Posse is losing credibility...davidfree actually predicted this before I got banned, for insulting asswipes on here, that eventually a Provider was gonna get pissed off with y'all's behavior and taking advantage of them with rates and photos and his words were PROPHETIC.

Good luck trying to think anyone gives a damn about you now, even if there is some truth in your DRAMA.
Old 02-15-2015, 08:55 AM   #12
bowdown2me
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
wellendowed1911 ain't my boy and if he crossed a line, well that's on him, no sympathy from me to him.

I asked for the screenshots you offered on Maria Dinero's alert about you and you changed your offer that only providers could get them...I could have helped you if your side was legit but you chose otherwise...Fool

It looks like the You&Me Posse is losing credibility...davidfree actually predicted this before I got banned, for insulting asswipes on here, that eventually a Provider was gonna get pissed off with y'all's behavior and taking advantage of them with rates and photos and his words were PROPHETIC.

Good luck trying to think anyone gives a damn about you now, even if there is some truth in your DRAMA.
Listen dipshit with your shitbtalkin lips... your just like the dumbass I put this alert on...
You wanna sir down and go through the hundreds of text between me and that hooker lets do it there are plenty of Starbucks all over the metroplex... pick one... no drama just one mouth and a guy that has something to prove....
If you aint down.. sit down shut the fuck up... and move the fuck on....
Old 02-15-2015, 09:02 AM   #13
ManSlut
Valued Poster

I don't meet dudes off this site, ever! You offered to sent them to whoever requested them in a PM. I did, so send 'em. I don't need to meetup with cray cray, fool, quit changing your offers.
Old 02-15-2015, 09:08 AM   #14
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

If wellendowed did something then he was stupid and will have to deal with the outcome. But you sir, make Davidfree /bigdog and FWOG look like outstanding members of our community. There will always be desperate women who will take your money but hopefully many more will realize all money is not good money.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 09:09 AM   #15
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
So why haven't you rtm'd or forwarded me the PMs as I instructed when you told me this 3 days ago?

Unless you have proof, this is a pissing contest of he said, she said. If you have proof, pull up your big girl panties and rtm those PMs.

Moved to COED.
Because he has no case......even if he tried to substitute the words and send it to you, surely wellendowed1911 has the original PM he sent to bowdown2me, and then that would probably make you look worse than you already do. So bowdown2me, why did you start this thread? You are digging yourself deeper and deeper.

BTW, this thread is still in the Alerts forum

Quote:
I must be a dumbass what is rtm
Fixed it for you, and no truer words have been spoken. But in case you need it, the little white outlined in red with an exclamation point in the middle of it triangle on the lower left of every post and PM on this site is what you click when you want to Report a post/PM To a Moderator.

Quote:
Why would you do anything personally with or give out personal info to anyone you know who is on this site to begin with? Anything of a personal nature is another world and the two are not related in any way. If you are stupid enough to give out personal info or who your RW friends and family are to anyone on here, not that it is right, but then you are deserving of what you get. I have exchanged numerous PMs with wellendowed1911 and he has not asked for anything to blackmail me with.

This is just another blatant attempt to shift the drama that you caused onto someone else. If you are a real man, tell your posse err, entourage to leave you alone and have nothing to do with them, standing on your own two feet. None of them boys have come to your rescue when Gina Dinero put out an alert on you. No one in their right mind would consider anyone a friend if they are only with you in good times, and these are bad times on this site for you. Where are your buddies now?

You have said that you have been with many of the well known popular providers in another thread, and have the p411 OKs to prove it. Only a low life two faced idiot would keep his two handles on p411 and Eccie separate, for long anyway. Usually because he causes drama in most every post he makes, is an asshat to everyone who disagrees with his opinion, an agenda seeking cyberstalker, hijacking threads in one form or fashion to let others know he still has his agenda or just your garden variety asshole with his Eccie handle and/or most definitely has something else to hide.

Man up, bowdown2me and start to build up your dignity again, if you have any left!
Guest110416 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women