Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2014, 08:38 PM   #1
Red Tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51
Default To gift or not to gift

In times past whether it be a provider or a dancer, I have often purchased extra gifts. It might be a $25 card to her favorite place as much as $100 perfume.

While she always says thank you, I have yet to determine if I received anything in return. Now, in the regular world, you give because you want to give. But when you are paying for affection I see it as a total loss.

I believe I'm just better buying more time.
Red Tex is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 08:48 PM   #2
outoftheblue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Funny you mention this. I will be giving a gift to a provider tomorrow. But it is a gift that relates to a specific event in her life. Cost about $25. But generic gifts, no matter how well intentioned or kind, get generic responses. Save your money. Good luck.
outoftheblue is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 08:59 PM   #3
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I always greatly appreciate gifts. They make me feel special and like the guy went out of his way to show me he cares and he is looking forward to spending time with me. I think if a lady knows you well enough and you guys are comfortable with each other, there's nothing wrong with a lady getting you a gift.

My ATF has tipped me 100's extra over time and takes me out regularly and buys me something special every now and then "just because". He's just the sweetest so I've done little nice things to show him I appreciate him in return like little discounts here and there and I've even cooked for him before I gifted him a year of p411 and gave him a free session on his birthday... He knows who he is You're awesome babe.
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:13 PM   #4
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I honestly HATE gifts on the first date. Unless we have kept a banter going or you catch something obscure in a chat somewhere that I really crave... I think "Generic" gifts are nice, but a waste. (what hooker here doesn't want gift cards and perfumes and free meals?) I love the thought and romance of gifts... but wait til we have developed more of a relationship where it shows more. My FAVORITE things in my house- practical=coffee maker, fantasy=motorcycle. Both gifts.

Yes, gifting goes both ways. I believe it is a bit harder our way to you.. but, it happens.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:14 PM   #5
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

i have been given gifts before and like ST said, i appreciate it! It can be just a bouquet of flowers and im flattered, it is the thought that counts! I would buy a birthday present for a gentleman if we have seen each other for awhile. I dont get gifts often but when i do i love it and it makes my day!
Jessika Sweetz is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:27 PM   #6
Halfbad
BANNED

Encounters: 2

I gave a gift to a lady on our first date several years ago during my ASPD days. We had not yet met but we had extensive phone calls and PMs and her persona came across in such a way that before the session I had run across a small piece of jewelry that was just HER.

Nothing in return was expected but she seemed to appreciate the sentiment.
Besides, it made ME feel good . . .
Halfbad is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:29 PM   #7
Guest100514
Account Disabled

User ID: 207127
My ECCIE Reviews

I never expect a gift from a client. However, its strange that this thread popped up because I received two really awesome gifts from a client of mine today. It didn't cost him hundreds of dollars, but that wasn't what mattered. He knew I was a Boston fan and he brought me a copy of the Boston Herald from the day after the Red Sox broke the curse in 2004 and won the World Series! I was speechless! That was very thoughtful. As a huge Red Sox fan, that was one of the most important, if not THE most important, moments in my teams history. He also brought me two bottles of my favorite beer (which happens to be quite pricey for beer), that is one of his favorites too, along with my regular coffee order which he remembered! It's not the price of this gifts that matter. It's the thoughtfulness of it. But how do I repay him? Our session did go over, but is that enough? I would love to find a way to get him something that makes him feel the way he made me feel today. Sometimes I think we just don't know how.
Guest100514 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:30 PM   #8
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Looking at it the way you are looking at it, you 100% are better off in buying more time.

Gift giving is the same in the regular world as it is in any place.. You just give if you want and you don't if you don't want. The thank you is the reward...

If someone brings me a gift card to Victoria's Secret.. I'm going to wear what I bought the next time we meet. If someone brings me kcups. Odds are, he will have a few... If you give a gift that can be used during our time together, sure.. But if it's a book.. Do you want us to read it while you're there? Probably not. Lol.
Xx
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:37 PM   #9
Halfbad
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian Price View Post
I never expect a gift from a client. However, its strange that this thread popped up because I received two really awesome gifts from a client of mine today. It didn't cost him hundreds of dollars, but that wasn't what mattered. He knew I was a Boston fan and he brought me a copy of the Boston Herald from the day after the Red Sox broke the curse in 2004 and won the World Series! I was speechless! That was very thoughtful. As a huge Red Sox fan, that was one of the most important, if not THE most important, moments in my teams history. He also brought me two bottles of my favorite beer (which happens to be quite pricey for beer), that is one of his favorites too, along with my regular coffee order which he remembered! It's not the price of this gifts that matter. It's the thoughtfulness of it. But how do I repay him? Our session did go over, but is that enough? I would love to find a way to get him something that makes him feel the way he made me feel today. Sometimes I think we just don't know how.
Quite simply I believe the old saying that "its the thought that counts". I'm sure he doesn't want you to angst over it
Halfbad is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:43 PM   #10
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

I bring gifts because I'm a nice guy, because I like to give, and, yes, because I'm hoping that she'll pretend to like me just a little more than she'll pretend to like the next guy. How would I determine that? Shrug.

Someone I know has a fairly unique gift. You can give her a steaming pile of horse dung, and she will greet it with such effusive thanks that you'd never know it wasn't just exactly what she wanted. Not everyone can be like that, I know. But it still would be nice to hear "thank you for the ...." more often, or to have the thanks seem a little more enthusiastic (I mean, how hard can it be to pretend you like the gift after you've pretended to enjoy having sex with me?) or to see or smell a provider wearing something I'd bought for her.

My big head tells me the OP is right. My little head, and my heart, keep telling me to keep trying.

Jillian, speaking only for myself, and as someone who would have difficulty explaining some tangible item appearing in his life, I'll say this: The most valuable thing you can give a guy is the feeling that you like him, that you enjoy his company, that he is special to you. You don't necessarily have to do that through activities that you don't do with just anyone; as a plaque that a friend once gave me read, "Time: The precious gift that friends give to one another."
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:49 PM   #11
outoftheblue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

The Boston gift is ideal because it is personal and based on information exchanged in the professional relationship. Hat off to that gentleman.Always personal, never generic.
outoftheblue is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 10:29 PM   #12
lda523287
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69 View Post
I always greatly appreciate gifts. They make me feel special and like the guy went out of his way to show me he cares and he is looking forward to spending time with me. I think if a lady knows you well enough and you guys are comfortable with each other, there's nothing wrong with a lady getting you a gift.

My ATF has tipped me 100's extra over time and takes me out regularly and buys me something special every now and then "just because". He's just the sweetest so I've done little nice things to show him I appreciate him in return like little discounts here and there and I've even cooked for him before I gifted him a year of p411 and gave him a free session on his birthday... He knows who he is You're awesome babe.
Very considerate of you Sweet.treat!

Quote:
JP, if he reads this, it will mean a lot to him!
lda523287 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 10:29 PM   #13
Guest112814
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian Price View Post
VERY cool - THAT is being a gentleman!

I've done 2 very thoughtful personal gifts for ladies and absolutely expected nothing in return except a thank you. I already knew I was getting lucky, the gift was to show her she was special to me and I respected her as a lady.
Guest112814 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 10:30 PM   #14
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

A gift is something given while expecting NOTHING material in return. Anything else is not a gift. There are many reasons for giving a gift. But things like bring a bottle to a session for the lady is not a gift. You would not be giving it to her if you were not going to have sex with her. Its just an added expense for your session. She may not be expecting it but its really no different than leaving a tip.

In Jillians' example, if the guy gave her the newspaper and expected nothing more than a thank you or a hug, that's a gift. He truly appreciates her and just wanted her to know that. If he was hoping she would be extra nice to him, give him more time, etc, that was not a gift.

That is not to say these kind of things are not worth doing. They can help set the mood, show caring or respect of the other person and much more. Just don't get your feelings hurt if the "gift" you give does not get the result you hoped for.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 10:49 PM   #15
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Victoria's secret E-Card

Victoria's Secret has E-cards that I like to send some times before and some times after a date. Go to the VS site and choose how much you want to send. It is sent to the ladies email address from VS. This works for me because I never know what size or style she would like. I most often have some thing to leave the lady if I think she has gone beyond what was advertised.
Hell I have received gifts from the provider and have appreciated every thing.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women