Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70538
biomed161494
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453108
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48005
pyramider46370
bambino40660
CryptKicker37131
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2010, 01:16 AM   #1
TheItalianStallion
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default What Kind of Woman Do You Prefer?

If I had a type, she'd be a feisty woman. I don't like really young women, and I really don't like stupid women. I suppose I like a sparring partner of sorts (no pun intended), and a woman quick on her feet is my kryptonite. I was asked this weekend by a friend what kind of woman I was into, and I realized that in addition to the aforementioned; I prefer my women with an air of sophistication and a hint of well... let's say "hussy"? I'll explain...

Rachel Weisz. You know Rachel Weisz, don't you? She was the woman from "The Mummy". She was in "Definitely, Maybe" and won an Oscar for "The Constant Gardener". HOT. She posed for Esquire back in 2004/2005 or so, and she was completely nude on the cover, save for a strategically placed snake around her body so the magazine could be sold at WalMart. She wins and Oscar for "The Constant Gardener", but isn't too high-brow to slum it up with Vince Vaughn in "Fred Claus". The dark hair, the sweet, feminine face, and the voice...That accent. See, she's so seductive and sweet-looking, but the magazine cover lets you know she's got a little sauce to her. You hear her talk, and you kind of want her to say "Fuck" or "Cock", know what I mean?

I'll choose a recent visit I had. Sophia. The Sensational Sophia. Everything about her is smoldering. And her face is gorgeous. Gor-geous. She's like walking seduction. And at some point she might look at you and say "Fuck" or "Cock" and there it is: that hint of something underneath. Although, let's be serious; if you're at that point, it's more than a hint by now. Does this constitute a "bad" girl? How much of her is bad, you wonder? Devynn, the same. The dark hair is hiding something, and you see glimpses of it. She laughs when I'm there, and when she REALLY laughs, its sweet. Her voice is so sweet. And then she says something like, "...What are you going to let me do to you today?...".

"Bad" girls trapped in "good" girls' bodies are a force to be reckoned with. What kind of woman do you prefer?

God must have been a fuckin' genius.
TheItalianStallion is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:30 AM   #2
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Watch Zooey Deschanel in "Yes Man" or Mila Kunis in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall". That's what I want.
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:32 AM   #3
TheItalianStallion
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekcaSxT View Post
Watch Zooey Deschanel in "Yes Man" or Mila Kunis in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall". That's what I want.
Oh Zooey...you're the indie Megan Fox.

I completely understand.
TheItalianStallion is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:40 AM   #4
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

I find her and Mila Kunis very attractive, I guess what I should have said is pay attention to the characters they play in those movies.

Zooey's character is the epitome of a sweetheart until you break her heart. She writes those songs about the guy who dumped her and sings them everynight. She is indie, and I think that makes her very adventurous. I love the spontaneity of her character. If you have seen the movie remember the scene when she tells Jim Carey about the "guy" who broke her heart and he jokingly tells her that the story was way too long, and she punches him really hard in the arm. That is my favorite part of the movie.

In Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Mila Kunis' character is obviously way out of the main character's league, but let's face it so was the Sarah Marshall character. She pities him at first but then champions his obscure talent and dreams. She falls for him, and who he is. She is in Hawaii surrounded by rich guys and surfer dudes, and she falls for the goofy musician who writes Rock Operas about Dracula and uses puppets.

If you look at the characters in both movies, they are done with the assholes in life. They fall for the "nice guy". The guy can be himself and they fall for him for who he is, and neither of the male characters has to play any "games" to get the girl.
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:50 AM   #5
Ready2Rock
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

I've always been a sucker for long, silky, dark hair, brown bedroom eyes, high cheekbones, olive skin and slender-to-medium builds. Lovely Asians and Latinas always tend to grab my attention first. But, there are exceptions ... and I'm finding more of those every day as I look around.
Ready2Rock is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:02 AM   #6
Risn2TheOccasion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Bedroom eyes and a come hither look drive me nuts. Height, hair color, breast size, not an issue. Intelligent. Strong personality....minus the bi-polar/psyco-bitch syndrome. Great body. (That doesn't mean petite. Some rubenesque ladies carry their weight well.) Great sense of humor. One that likes to cuddle.
Risn2TheOccasion is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:25 PM   #7
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

hmmmmmmm tough question here are my faves......

rebecca budig
http://static.tvfanatic.com/images/g...photograph.jpg

eva mendes
http://www.xarj.net/wp-content/uploa...va-mendes1.jpg

kim kardashian
http://www.celebritybeautybuzz.com/w...ian-bikini.jpg
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:32 PM   #8
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I like Kim's big ass and legs!! and from watching her fuk on video she is good BCD
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:11 PM   #9
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

im sure she fucked reggie bush last night....... lucky bastard!!!
Old 02-08-2010, 05:20 PM   #10
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Eva Mendes is it for me.I like Kim though.That Rebecca chick is fine.
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:23 PM   #11
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

yeah rebecca is a soap opera actress. she married that lame fuck bob guiney from the bachelor fame, though divorcing. dont ask how i know about soap opera actresses lol
Old 02-08-2010, 05:48 PM   #12
Kewl1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

i would hit Eva in a New York second... Kim K is just a little to skanky for me.. although, I would let her toot my hooter...
Kewl1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:00 PM   #13
sportfisherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Hey,it's like I-Stal said,what we're looking for here is "bad" girls trapped in "good" girls bodies.We like a little "skank" thrown in with our school teachers.
sportfisherman is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 06:40 PM   #14
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

anyone who would not nail eva mendes is in serious jeopardy of being called a homo lol
Old 02-08-2010, 06:52 PM   #15
dammit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

does she have a pulse? however discernible? just kidding

does she know how to read my mood and desires and turn that mood/desire into reality? Can she take control and be the type-A personality dammit needs when he is tired of being in charge? That's my Woman!
dammit is offline   Quote