Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
test
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41483
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35847
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-27-2010, 06:13 PM   #1
ijustmight
Registered Member

Default Has anyone seen Victoria

I am new to this "hobby" and was looking around on CL, and I found a post for Victoria, I did a google on her tele # and it led me to BP. Never knew about BP. anyway http://killeen.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t_e-21/3635269 please let me know

You never know

I just Might
Old 05-27-2010, 11:10 PM   #2
ijustmight
Registered Member

Default I did

ok, I got brave and gave her a call. WOW, this girl is more beautiful in person.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:22 PM   #3
Ranchhand
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Would you care too share with the community something about activities and rates? I noticed you just joined this little family. There is a review section. Thanks for your input, but there needs too be more than "this girl is more beautiful in person" Some on here might think the type of post you did, is just a ad. Not saying thats what it is, but more information would be most helpful and welcomed. With all due respect: Ranchhand
Old 05-28-2010, 03:18 AM   #4
sparta69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

quack....quack.....
Old 05-28-2010, 07:15 AM   #5
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

i called her a few days ago.but she needed too much info. (what i did for a living and she wanted a photo of me) i think ill wait to see a review that can be backed up. im not calling this one a duck. but with only one post and just joining yesterday im sure you can understand my reluctance. my gut says shes legit but with these dallas girls(see the area code) they can be hit and miss and most are cbj.for me thats a deal breaker.....i loves me some GFE! she did say her rates were 100 for the half and 200 for the hour. good luck to anyone wantig to jump on the grenade. if its worth im sure ALL us hardlegs will be callin'. Have you seen those fuckin' pics!!!
Old 06-02-2010, 09:56 PM   #6
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

LOL, well MY phone number search also led me to a Brunette named CARMEN..... but hey, the ad above CLEARLY STATES "100% Indy" and "No Agency".......so it has to be true.....

The BP ad was also posted by the same person that posted this ad for a BBW named Lexus http://killeen.backpage.com/FemaleEs...fun-21/3419157

IMO, this ad has the earmarks of "management".

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Old 06-03-2010, 06:52 AM   #7
knotty man
Valued Poster

sarge i have had a session with lexus . not good but she is legit. she said they usually come from dallas together. thats why i say i think V may be legit also. i just feel she may have too many donts on her list to make it an enjoyable experience, no matter how pretty she is. if i wanna look and not touch ill go window shopping at the mall. same result but a helluva lot less money. again this is just my feeling ,not 1st hand exp, so dont take as gospel
Old 06-03-2010, 07:40 AM   #8
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Thanks for the candid feedback, Knotty Man.

I am sure Lexus and Veronica (and Carmen) are all legitimate providers. I will also give it a greater than 75% chance that they have "management".

The style of the ads, the embedded info found in certain files, the shared phone numbers, etc. all point to the Promise of Interesting Male Protection.

Personally, I only see TRUE independents. The thought of others screening, corresponding, booking and/or waiting outside..... well, that is not for me. BUT, I freely admit, that is my personal preference and I do not judge those who choose to see agency girls or those girls run by PIMPs.

These girls may be legit, but two different ladies with identically styled ads and the same phone number...... independent, they are not.

With the general lack of reviews, I am thinking about starting a thread where guys can simply state "so and so is Legit, offers xyz services and charges $$/hr and$/hh"

Perhaps that would be of value in our small community.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Old 06-04-2010, 09:40 PM   #9
knotty man
Valued Poster

hell yeah. i would love to become a more valued memeber of this community but im so comp illiterate i dont know how to even post a review so all i can do is add to reviews already posted.but your idea sarge would be invaluable to us wannabe upstanding citizens of this community. GO on wit yo bad self!
Old 06-06-2010, 02:33 PM   #10
Bluesea
Registered Member

I like the idea OldSarge. Something simple would be great. Providers are so few and far between around here that I think it would work.
By the way, OldSarge, your posts have helped me. Thank You for doing what you do!
Old 06-12-2010, 07:26 PM   #11
charliebone
Registered Member

Definitely do it OldSarge, I for one would love something like that !
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women