Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
test
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2011, 03:07 PM   #1
Rodram
BANNED

Encounters: 2
Default UTSA ROADRUNNER FOOTBALL!!

UTSA football just finished their first game with a pummeling 31-3 win over NE Oklahoma!!!

Record attendance for the division for a first time team of 56,000 at the Alamodome.

We may have some good college action to follow now and it may be time to get Roadrunner football gear!

Go Roadrunners!!!!
Rodram is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:43 PM   #2
SpursFan
Long time hobbyist

Encounters: 209

Over 57k, I was there and had a blast.

Team looked solid.

SF
SpursFan is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:50 PM   #3
Rodram
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpursFan View Post
Over 57k, I was there and had a blast.

Team looked solid.

SF
Oh really?!? Whats the take on the QB? How about team speed?
Old 09-03-2011, 09:36 PM   #4
GuySmiley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Roadrunner Football...

STILL never been defeated!!!

GuySmiley is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:38 AM   #5
SpursFan
Long time hobbyist

Encounters: 209

My bad on stats, close to 57k but not there - attendance was 56,743 a new NCAA record attendance for a modern start-p program.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/c...ut-2154701.php

Stats can be found here:

http://www.goutsa.com/ViewArticle.db...CLID=205265902

I am no football expert but I was impressed with the diversity of offensive plays that coach Coker has installed in this 1st year program. It appears that UTSA's program in team preparation for the past year has paid off.

I heard on the radio that the Longhorn network will be televising I believe 5 home games which will give UTSA more exposure.

As for me, the QB was an athletic runner with passing skills as he had a play for over 60 yards in the air. Nothing like a team with an exciting offensive system.

As for team speed I was pleased to see the defense keep their opponent from scoring a touchdown and the big plays given up were the result of having 2nd and 3rd stringers thrown in at the end of the game to gain some experience and exposure.

Hopefully our city will continue to support the Runners which will happen with respectable season.

I had to crack up when the announcer asked the crowd to not go on to the field and within minutes some fool ran onto the field the center of the field to raise a nerf flag into the air. Shortly thereafter he ran off only to be met and thrown down by some of SA's finest.

More shenanigans occurred as fans ran onto the field at the end of the game with several more take downs. One guy even stripped to his chones only to be chased down to eat some plastic green turf - TFF!

SF

SpursFan is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:14 AM   #6
BigTee
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

I'm happy we won and it looks like we have a good team. I just don't know what to think of it. NE won their first game in a 42-0 shut out, then they come in here and lose 31-3? Did they just crack under the pressure, let the crowd get to them or is UTSA really that good.

Bring on OKLAHOMA!

bahahaha
BigTee is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 10:48 AM   #7
Rodram
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpursFan View Post
My bad on stats, close to 57k but not there - attendance was 56,743 a new NCAA record attendance for a modern start-p program.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/c...ut-2154701.php

Stats can be found here:

http://www.goutsa.com/ViewArticle.db...CLID=205265902

I am no football expert but I was impressed with the diversity of offensive plays that coach Coker has installed in this 1st year program. It appears that UTSA's program in team preparation for the past year has paid off.

I heard on the radio that the Longhorn network will be televising I believe 5 home games which will give UTSA more exposure.

As for me, the QB was an athletic runner with passing skills as he had a play for over 60 yards in the air. Nothing like a team with an exciting offensive system.

As for team speed I was pleased to see the defense keep their opponent from scoring a touchdown and the big plays given up were the result of having 2nd and 3rd stringers thrown in at the end of the game to gain some experience and exposure.

Hopefully our city will continue to support the Runners which will happen with respectable season.

I had to crack up when the announcer asked the crowd to not go on to the field and within minutes some fool ran onto the field the center of the field to raise a nerf flag into the air. Shortly thereafter he ran off only to be met and thrown down by some of SA's finest.

More shenanigans occurred as fans ran onto the field at the end of the game with several more take downs. One guy even stripped to his chones only to be chased down to eat some plastic green turf - TFF!

SF

I hope this continues because this is good for the students, the city, and just a lot of fun
Thanks for the link, those pics are great and thanks for your take on the team

Now some ESPN television coverage would be to cool for words!

GO ROADRUNNERS!
Old 09-04-2011, 10:51 AM   #8
Rodram
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTee View Post
I'm happy we won and it looks like we have a good team. I just don't know what to think of it. NE won their first game in a 42-0 shut out, then they come in here and lose 31-3? Did they just crack under the pressure, let the crowd get to them or is UTSA really that good.

Bring on OKLAHOMA!

bahahaha
I know this was a damn good smack down and what a way to open the season! I heard one of the UTSA players say they had a hard time hearing from the fan noise!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women