Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > United Kingdom - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70707
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60356
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48435
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41498
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2016, 01:34 PM   #1
bigmiketwo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 125
Default Massage in Chinatown, London

Wrote a review for one place, too lazy to write any more. But along Shaftesbury Street there are 4 in about a 1 block space. I tried another on a different day and she was really cute also. Was a good massage but after about 30 minutes she had me roll over and worked on my legs. Then she told me I had 15 minutes left and did I have anywhere else she could work on. So that turned into a handjob but wasn't enough time left to complete it, and she didn't remove any clothes. 50 for the massage and I think I gave her 40 for the attempted hj. The other place I went to was south of that a street and there was an 40ish lady on the sidewalk asking each guy walking by if he wanted a massage. I said sure. She was much older than I usually prefer, but thought she might have skills younger ones don't. Anyway, we did a massage, I rolled over after maybe 20 minutes, she undressed for 60 and started a good hj. I played with her boobs then reached between her legs from the back and started rubbing her pussy. Worked my way into it with a finger and rubbed her clit. She was really rocking on my hand and losing concentration in the hj. Finally said 'We fuck' and grabbed a condom and jumped on me. After about 5 minutes she wanted me on top, so I pounded her for awhile and she had a big O. She was done, so she rolled me over and pulled me to a successful finish. Don't have a clue what the address was or name of the place. I think she was Sofia. Also saw a notice on a door close to hers for a young Thai model available. Interesting area. Would have liked to spend more time exploring. Just fyi.
bigmiketwo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women