Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60440
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2011, 08:56 AM   #1
ne1469hotrod
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default Whats the deal with Midland???

We have providers that are not coming...not staying, or are just skipping us alltogether. Nevermind having multiple appointments be canceled or NC/NS'd when one does come to town.

What gives?
ne1469hotrod is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:28 AM   #2
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I will just say what I personally know and you guys can take it from there.

I know of at least six different ladies that have either cancelled a trip to WTX or cut an existing trip short in recent weeks. Its not just Midland, its all of our cities. The reason they personally told me is no one will pre-book and they just can't take the chance of spending the money and time for gas, flight, hotels, meals, etc to come out and then not have sessions materialize or get cancelled. Three of them I know for sure have rolled the dice and came anyway, only to have one or none schedule...so naturally they leave.

We all see the co-ed threads started regularly, saying "Hey any interest in me coming to El Paso" or "I will be in Lubbock on such and such dates" and then the replies "Yes, don't forget to visit Abilene/SanAngelo/Amarillo". Well, if no one prebooks or the ones that do cancel out, it is a damn expensive sightseeing trip for them. And frankly I don't think any of us can blame them for either not coming at all or leaving early under those circumstances. I travel all the time, and I do the exact same thing, you gotta go where the money is.

WTX has always been a profitable and well-known area for many ladies to come to, I have heard many say that in the past. However I think word is getting around within their circles that it may not be the best place anymore due to lack of bookings or subsequent cancellations.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:47 AM   #3
ne1469hotrod
Valued Poster

Default sux

I have had 2 NC/NS me in the last 3 weeks... that sux. My schedule sux...expecially for forcasting...but I have never cancelled... Maybe have to push the time later or earlier..etc.. but when the ones that spark my interest come to town...I am down like charlie brown...
Old 09-15-2011, 12:12 PM   #4
wcdann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Hey i totally understand both sides views on this subject I for one do not live in midland/odessa but live close since i have to drive to midland/odessa for an incall plus being a single full time parent and holding down a full time job its very difficult for me to prebook especially when the girls are only here for a day or two. But i have prebooked before. Some advice i could give to the ladies is when making this trip be sure to bring enough funds with you to cover your stayjust in case but a lot of girls have said there is a lot of good money in this area to be made. One suggestion i have is also advertise on back page i know it sucks but if it wasnt for bp id never have known about eccie and if more ladies had ads on bp also more potential clients who are getting fed up with bp will come aboard here and get word out about eccie in west texas the more clients we have the more ladies will come to see us so guys help spread the word here in west texas and remember play safe.
wcdann is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:15 PM   #5
Guest061612-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Recruit Gentlemen....Recruit. I have been doing it for a year and a half now.
CC....remember how bad it was in 2009?
Guest061612-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:50 PM   #6
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ne1469hotrod View Post
I have had 2 NC/NS me in the last 3 weeks... that sux. My schedule sux...expecially for forcasting...but I have never cancelled... Maybe have to push the time later or earlier..etc.. but when the ones that spark my interest come to town...I am down like charlie brown...
No question that some of the ladies simply don't handle their business well. That's a problem with locals and travelers alike, in every city everywhere. They will get identified and weeded out, as they always have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBrowning View Post
Recruit Gentlemen....Recruit. I have been doing it for a year and a half now.
CC....remember how bad it was in 2009?
Yes, I do. I would hate to lose that momentum that's been gained going forward.

Now if we could get a few more to look further west to El Paso, and be seen as a profitable tour stop...
Two that I know of made the drive from Midland, and had absolutely nothing, no calls, no appointments, no pre-books.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 06:01 PM   #7
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBrowning View Post
.remember how bad it was in 2009?
It is all relative, I guess. 2009 was a good year. When I started with ASPD in 2001, it was nearly dead out here. If there was one visitor a month to anywhere in west Texas, it was a good month. I know there were stretches when I went 3 months with no visitors in Abilene.

It did not help that I was the only hobbyist here ( except for a few year with Scottish Chieftain). There are enough hobbyist using the boards now that visitors will come. Be glad. Be happy. Get fucked.

And for cash69 - fuck BP.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:24 PM   #8
cash69x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I see pistol has come out of highbernation. That said, I have seen no shortage of visitors in Abilene. The tried and true do well and the ones that are sending out ads with no clear intentions don't. I am only assuming that Midland is a hot spot due to the fact there is a lot of $ thrown around with high oil prices. I also think the first trip for a visitor is thier best if they are just a average provider(new meat) if they are good repeat visits are good.

I'm sure BP works good for some cities(el paso) but in Abilene the ads are few and obviuosly fake or misleading.

As with any business(Providing) there are risk, the smart ones will take the risk and do well, the ones out for a quick $ will fail.

( I guess. 2009 was a good year) One of the worst years I have had In 28 years of being in business. VOTE REPUBLCAN
cash69x is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:08 PM   #9
Guest061612-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Amen Cash my man!
Guest061612-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:25 PM   #10
ne1469hotrod
Valued Poster

There have been a few here lately that are just going to abilene and lubbock and leaving us out...
Old 09-15-2011, 08:40 PM   #11
cash69x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ne1469hotrod View Post
There have been a few here lately that are just going to abilene and lubbock and leaving us out...

It is just a cycle out here in no man lands, be patient. Women pass Abilene 70 mph to get to Midland loosing $ by not stoping for one night .and getting two or three visits along the way.

I'm talky and cheery tonight cause I got a overnight in Cowtown tomorrow night.

catch me if you can.
cash69x is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:32 PM   #12
wcdann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

i live somewhere in between midland and abilene so no matter which direction i go i have a long drive and no providers that i know of comes here
wcdann is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:36 PM   #13
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's too bad you folks didn't look at the ads close enough as I just had a visit to Midland. If you don't get the amount of visitors you normally like to see in Midland/Odessa, and one finally comes, try going outside the box (of your preferences) and see someone new (or some new type) that you normally wouldn't. You might just be pleasantly surprised. Same goes with the same folks I always read complaining about no visitors to Abilene (not you Pistolero). I realize I might not be everyone's type, but sometimes you should try something new (or something you know is a sure thing) as you can't always judge a book by its cover.
tia travels is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 12:45 AM   #14
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
It is all relative, I guess. 2009 was a good year. When I started with ASPD in 2001, it was nearly dead out here. If there was one visitor a month to anywhere in west Texas, it was a good month. I know there were stretches when I went 3 months with no visitors in Abilene.

It did not help that I was the only hobbyist here ( except for a few year with Scottish Chieftain). There are enough hobbyist using the boards now that visitors will come. Be glad. Be happy. Get fucked.

And for cash69 - fuck BP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cash69 View Post
but in Abilene the ads are few and obviuosly fake or misleading.
Well, I just did my West Texas tour, I didn't hear from one soul in Abilene. It used to be a good spot for me. So I threw San Angelo a carrot, and only got 1 response from there, then never heard back from him.

I guess us curvy ladies aren't in style anymore, eh?

Meg
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:00 AM   #15
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Like my Dad always tells me, "if you're doing something over and over and it's just not working, it's time to try something else."

Good advice for the guys who keep scheduling the same ladies that never work out for them.

I also know though, that some guys do want to see certain traveling ladies, but the donations might not be what they can swing. So for that, I can understand why they don't contact those ladies. But once again, if the ladies in your donation range are not making the trips, it's time to save just a few more bottles to try someone new.

Meg: Curvy will always be in style....as will toothless too
tia travels is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women