Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41496
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35863
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2017, 03:47 PM   #1
derek303
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57
Default False Advertizing-stop it!

Ladies - don't put in your add that you "want a dick down your throat etc...." Then complain that we are being to rough when we simply push your head down on it. You book for the PSE sloppy gagging water eyed fantasy and get a lazy fucking BJ that our old lady gives. I'm not talking about being an abusive asshole to a nice girl. Just don't advertise Deep Throat etc if you can't do it.
derek303 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 04:06 PM   #2
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry but- LMFAO!!!! If you don't like or love sex then get the fuck out of the game.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 04:26 PM   #3
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I enjoy it but think some times some people get confused with a deep throat bj and a face fucking bj. To me there is a big difference between the two. Deep throating is typically not roughly forced and is up to the person giving it as to how fast or slow and how deep they want to take it, she slowly swallows it and she is the one using her throat to fuck your dick. What you mention above seems more like a face fucking type of blow job, grabbing someone's head and pushing them down on your cock to the point of gagging and eyes watering to me is a face fucking kinda scenario. A girl can advertise deep throat (a good blow job where she swallows you) and do it well but not be okay with someone forcefully pushing their head down and ramming it in. Thats face fucking.
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 04:37 PM   #4
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I KNOW RIGHT!!!??? It's like women shouldn't have any say or agency about what happens to them and their bodies in a session. It's like we should have to have our heads shoved down on cocks or someone will come here and say you don't like deep throating or sex and should get out of the game.

Just because a woman advertises that she can deep throat doesn't mean she's obliged to do it to whomever and however the client pleases. Additionally some women can handle only certain sizes or girths so should I suppose we should now ad to our profiles we can deep throat up to 7" and 5" of girth or whatever that may be for us individually- so how should we address that???? And if you grabbed my head and pushed it down to force deep throat for any reason other that I have myself guided you to do it or gave you verbal permission, the session will end immediately.

Now if a woman advertises deep throat, and it's an uncharge that you've paid, she should either do it or graciously return the upcharge, that sounds reasonable. But pushing someone's head down because you feel entitled to it is a shitty move man.
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 05:05 PM   #5
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I totally agree with Miss V. No I'm not WKing. I just agree with what this lady has stated.

+1 Miss V
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 05:09 PM   #6
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

We pay your bills so if you're told to squeal like a fat pig you better do as instructed if you want to get paid.

https://youtu.be/9gLN3QoN-q8
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 05:31 PM   #7
russellevans
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Just like any other consumer product out there, you really can't rely on ads and need to take them with a grain of salt. Obviously the ads are going to talk a big game but many times they don't match up. There was a time that deep throat meant sloppy, eyes watering, gagging, etc but hookers picked up on the allure of this and have made it a useless term, see above. Since it apparently now means, slow and sensual at their pace, it's all but useless to rely on it. You gotta look at past reviews from your fellow mongers if you want the real truth. Also, asking hookers to do anything with their selling techniques won't net you anything but scorn. If they are using this term to net gullible mongers, you can bet they aren't going to change from you telling them to stop. Best just to avoid. Anyone who defends using deep throat to mean some boring bj is just a pass.
russellevans is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 07:05 PM   #8
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well treetop that's why we can also look at what a hobbiest has posted and decide if we want to see them or not. It's also true for a hobbiest to look at a provider post and decide to see them or not. Also in my ads I put the truth of what I can do. Miss V does have a lot of well said and valid points.

Btw treetop, what has you so pissed off at the world?
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 07:41 PM   #9
Guest062019
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

TREETOP IS AN ASSHOLE.. I THINK I LIKE HIM.. LOL. hold on a sec. I think k he means that do what u offer BC that is what brought him there. Don't revamp your menu after he is there. As for DT. wtf dang as least take what u can. Give an effort. I agree there are many false to to get the phone to ring.
Guest062019 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 08:17 PM   #10
decoyoctopus88
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Ok, sorry, but I have to butt in. If you advertise DT, but can only DT a 2 inch dick, that's not DT! Obviously, to do real DT your cock needs to exceed a certain length. DT means deep throat. It has to at least tickle your tonsils or your not doing it right. You know its DT when you have to take the cock out off your mouth to breathe. I also blame reviewers for exaggerating what DT is. By reading reviews you would figure 75% of the girls here can do it when they cant.

The best DTers can take the dick well into their throats. Shoutout to Peachysexxy in Houston for being one the best real DTers.

That said I don't have issue with what's NOT listed in a showcase or ad. If its not listed, I assume YMMV or unavailable or I ask. A lot of times you are looking for that one particular menu item and to not get it would be disappointing if you planned your visit around that.

/rant
decoyoctopus88 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 08:20 PM   #11
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I'll take a Budweiser can shoved past my tonsils for $500 Alex
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 08:29 PM   #12
russellevans
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decoyoctopus88 View Post
I also blame reviewers for exaggerating what DT is. By reading reviews you would figure 75% of the girls here can do it when they cant.
This a good point. Just because it says DT in the review doesn't mean shit either. You can tell when a dude knows how to properly gag a good slut versus just dropping terms to make their review better. I agree a lot of times just because DT is mentioned it doesn't mean anything really. You've got to read the ROS and see if they go into detail about the dirty depravity or if it's just a passing note in between daty and lots of Os for the lady. Rarely if ever have i seen a good deep throat review that rambles on about daty and Os.

Big up to the ladies who can take it like a champ however. Shoutout to Roxxxyrae and austin rose. Try these ladies out gents.
Old 02-04-2017, 08:37 PM   #13
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Some of you have fuzzy memories on this point: deep throat never meant gagging and crying; that was always face fucking and part of an s&m/humiliation game, usually accompanied with slapping, spitting, simulated rape, etc. DEEPTHROAT was a trained technique or natural gift to take the cock into the throat and essentially holding it steady while working the shaft with the tongue and lips between breaths.

The two are as different as the vagina and asshole; sure, you can come in both, but you treat them differently.

When in doubt, ask. If you are dealing with a professional on here and attempting a modicum of respect and dignity in your question, she'll clarify ANY concerns you have. Don't assume; I never have a good session when I do.
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 09:13 PM   #14
Asian Daty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Treetop is not an asshole. There actually is so much bull shit advertising by the independent providers it hurts the good ones. The amp scene is much more accurate than the indies. For the price paid in Austin, the results should equal what is advertised.
Asian Daty is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 09:21 PM   #15
russellevans
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
gagging and crying; that was always face fucking and part of an s&m/humiliation game, usually accompanied with slapping, spitting, simulated rape, etc.
Some good ideas in there I need to work in my routine.

Quote:
DEEPTHROAT was a trained technique or natural gift to take the cock into the throat and essentially holding it steady while working the shaft with the tongue and lips between breaths.
Fair enough 3D. My experience has not been that, with sites like deep throat love many years back at the start of this whole craze. But there are always two sides so fair play. Personally I don't see it that way, however.

Quote:
When in doubt, ask. If you are dealing with a professional on here and attempting a modicum of respect and dignity in your question, she'll clarify ANY concerns you have. Don't assume; I never have a good session when I do.
Agreed. I hadn't mentioned this before, but to miss vs point, I always get on the level with a chick before getting into this type of action. You don't just go for it. I only see hookers that can relate to my level of depravity and its established what's going to do down beforehand. Anytime it's not explicitly stated, you've got to work up to it with the girl. That's how you get the best performances. Girls are free to tap out if they want, but most of the time it turns them on just as much.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women