Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2022, 01:55 AM   #1
Cladius
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1
Default Lovely Angels Fans: Question for you

I just recently have been enjoying the benefits of Lovely Angels, long time HDS patron and never branched out before. My first encounter was Nana and it was amazing!!! Since then based on reviews I have seen Maple and Miso and though I had a good time and would definitely give a "yes" recommendation for both on any review, I have left both sessions thinking I should have seen Nana again. Based on the limited info of physical type and personality of the three awesome women I just named (Nana being the gold standard) is there another provider at LA, HDS or any other agency that you would recommend?
Cladius is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 02:21 AM   #2
aJohnDough
Premium Access

Encounters: 64

Asa is right up there with nana
aJohnDough is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 03:12 AM   #3
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

Yeah Asa is good. great body. to me Nana has a model type face. for me her body is nice but its too slim. Asa is just right. I dont feel like im going to break Asa like i did with Nana. Thats just my thing. There is an elegance with Nana. she is like how i imagine my wife would be. Her face is really pleasing to look at.

My advice, if you are looking for someone 'like' Nana, you wont get the fix. Just go see Nana. . Maple is my obsession right now. I cant see someone 'like' Maple, because not all girls like daty. they will let you daty but i think Maple likes it. The thing is, you are also on a time frame, some of these girls leave after certain periods of time. particularly at Hds. They might be here for a few weeks or a few days before they leave.
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 05:53 AM   #4
Finman22
BANNED

Encounters: 26

There are only two or three girls that I would put on my long-term repeat list and Asa and Nana are the top two, and I picked Asa as my first repeat over Nana yesterday. Which now means I need to circle back to Nana again, lol
Finman22 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 06:41 AM   #5
Heartside
Valued Poster

Nana is worth a two hour visit..
Heartside is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 08:43 AM   #6
Cladius
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Thanks for the input, guys. I'll check Asa out after a round or two more with Nana. I think B.Wayne hit the nail on the head when he said "There is an elegance with Nana. she is like how i imagine my wife would be." I have never been married, but if I did that's how I would want it to be. Lol!!!
Cladius is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 11:25 AM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cladius View Post
"There is an elegance with Nana. she is like how i imagine my wife would be." I have never been married, but if I did that's how I would want it to be. Lol!!!
Yes, I would love an elegant wife to share with a dozen guys a day, LOL..

I kid. Elegance is a good trait in a Studio Girl. I don't know Nana, but I can heartily recommend Asa. Passionate with a killer body. Great traits in a Studio Girl.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 02:50 PM   #8
Deus_Soul
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I’d stick to what I know, but you’d probably at least want to see Lovley, Nana is amazing at what she does, but lovely is even better.

If I could compare Lovely’s style it would be more like Stars from the amp golden era.
Deus_Soul is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women