Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2013, 12:36 PM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default The question about a fair media and Obama comes up again

ABC news interviewed Michelle Obama and made a false statement. She really demonstrated her ignorance of weapons but don't worry. ABC edited the interview to save her from herself.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/article/2522593
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:15 PM   #2
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default the knavish truth of the left

the main stream news media has taken to trying to make republicans or conservatives or whom they perceive to be of not the more oppressed class of two or more "classes" in some happening appear as bad, or as incorrect, or as racist, or as insensitive as possible while the reverse is true for those they deem the more oppressed class or on the left
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:52 PM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Should they hire you two numbnuts as their editors?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:27 PM   #4
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Should they hire you two numbnuts as their editors?
No, Me..!!!!
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:50 PM   #5
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

What do you say about MSNBC editing a video for content (not brevity) that makes Senator John McCain look like a snarky bastard to a parent of the Aurora, CO shooting. His response was sensitive and to the point but they removed about 30 seconds in the middle and left in what Rachel Maddow called a sneering response. This is after last month when MSNBC again, edited a congressional committee to make it look a parent of Newtown was being heckled instead the audience responding to his question.

Care to show me a case where.....say FOX news edited a video clip to make a democrat look bad? I say edited and not just where a democrat looks bad because that happens all the time like Salazar of Colorado, Bloomberg of New York, and Pelosi of California. Show me the edited video.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:30 PM   #6
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Anybody else notice the left's response to possessing certain types of weapons is "you don't need them?"

I'll tell you who needs to be shot with an automatic weapon: the person who greenlit Michelle's new haircut.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:38 PM   #7
timpage
Account Disabled

Here you go dumbass. Took all of 10 seconds to find. There are dozens more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IETQJ...3C9047&index=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
What do you say about MSNBC editing a video for content (not brevity) that makes Senator John McCain look like a snarky bastard to a parent of the Aurora, CO shooting. His response was sensitive and to the point but they removed about 30 seconds in the middle and left in what Rachel Maddow called a sneering response. This is after last month when MSNBC again, edited a congressional committee to make it look a parent of Newtown was being heckled instead the audience responding to his question.

Care to show me a case where.....say FOX news edited a video clip to make a democrat look bad? I say edited and not just where a democrat looks bad because that happens all the time like Salazar of Colorado, Bloomberg of New York, and Pelosi of California. Show me the edited video.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:07 PM   #8
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

You're too funny. I am up to 3:50 so far and I noticed that the liberal Jon Stewart was outraged that someone would edit for content but you aren't. What does that say about you? Before I get back to the interview, I did see that interview and I did hear the discussion last year (not at the same time before you get stupid). I love that part where Obama said that he had to obey the laws. Did you hear that? I did. So he is supposed to obey the voter intimidation laws (but he didn't), he is supposed to enforce the weapons laws (but he broke those all to hell), he is supposed to get a budget out every year or put pressure on those not doing their job (senate democrats) but he didn't do that either. Very informative 3 minutes and 50 seconds. Lets go finish....
Okay, I finished it and I also noticed a apples and oranges comparison. George Bush used an executive order to allow 3500 Liberians to stay in the US but he did not grant them a semblance of citizenship and that is compared to how many hundreds of thousands of so far unidentified people with an quasi citizenship. I know you won't agree but this is a kind of crap example. Yes, they did alter what Obama did but not so far as you would like. So I would say this was edited for time and not content.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:15 PM   #9
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:

Care to show me a case where.....say FOX news edited a video clip to make a democrat look bad? .
Quote:
Yes, they did alter what Obama did but not so far as you would like.
You asked him to show you "a case where....say 'FAUX' news edited a video clip to make a democrat look bad."

I believe timpage did exactly what you asked him to do!

Thanks Tim!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women