Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60336
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2015, 12:59 PM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Hillary Clinton...traitor?

A story from the New York Times (when the liberal paper of record goes after a liberal you have to take note) lines out how the Russians bought into a company named Uranium One. Note: they mine and process uranium, a strategic mineral. Anyway, to complete this transaction a government panel with Hillary Clinton representing the State Department had to okay the deal. This and other deals gave Russia (and Putin) control of 20% of the US supply. In return, the Clinton foundation got a 2.35 million dollar donation from the family who owns Uranium One. A donation that was not reported to the administration in violation of the rules, regs, and agreements of the executive branch. It also turns out that the Clinton foundation breaks off about 15% of their donations to go to charity and they keep the other 85% for who knows what. Maybe a $10 million condo in New York City, maybe a fancy new van, maybe a presidential campaign.

Anyway, even the New York Times is starting to think that Hillary is a dirty bird though that will probably not stop their support....unless they can get an O'Malley or a Warren.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us...pany.html?_r=0

Doesn't she look stylish in prison colors?

JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 01:04 PM   #2
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Traitor?

I consider her actions traitorous.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 01:05 PM   #3
timpage
Account Disabled

Yes, of course. Let's impeach....oh, wait.....not yet.

You guys are completely ridiculous.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 01:25 PM   #4
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

So you assume that she is the president already???

I'll just like to send her to prison. This has been her goal her entire life.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 03:34 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Obviously you do JDIdiot.

Did you ask for a picture of her JUNK?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 04:00 PM   #6
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
A story from the New York Times (when the liberal paper of record goes after a liberal you have to take note) lines out how the Russians bought into a company named Uranium One. Note: they mine and process uranium, a strategic mineral. Anyway, to complete this transaction a government panel with Hillary Clinton representing the State Department had to okay the deal. This and other deals gave Russia (and Putin) control of 20% of the US supply. In return, the Clinton foundation got a 2.35 million dollar donation from the family who owns Uranium One. A donation that was not reported to the administration in violation of the rules, regs, and agreements of the executive branch. It also turns out that the Clinton foundation breaks off about 15% of their donations to go to charity and they keep the other 85% for who knows what. Maybe a $10 million condo in New York City, maybe a fancy new van, maybe a presidential campaign.

Anyway, even the New York Times is starting to think that Hillary is a dirty bird though that will probably not stop their support....unless they can get an O'Malley or a Warren.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us...pany.html?_r=0

Doesn't she look stylish in prison colors?

Once again, you omit pertinent info that doesn't bolster your case. It explicitly states in the article that the decisions of the SD were not made at her level. You have all these instances, but you have nothing connecting them all. Where is the smoking gun?

You also provide no proof for your 85/15 claim. It's a foundation, not a charity.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 05:46 PM   #7
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:

I'll just like to send her to prison. This has been her goal her entire life.

Your ability to discern sarcasm, nuance, humor, etc is so severely stunted that you appear to be retarded. Or special needs...whatever the term is these days. Truly, you are a fucking idiot who needs some remedial social skills training. Booger eater is what you are, right?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 05:58 PM   #8
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I hope Huma has a sealed letter at her attorney's office in case she ends up like Vince Foster.

Good move destroying your email server Hills.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 06:37 PM   #9
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Your ability to discern sarcasm, nuance, humor, etc is so severely stunted that you appear to be retarded. Or special needs...whatever the term is these days. Truly, you are a fucking idiot who needs some remedial social skills training. Booger eater is what you are, right?
Booger eater

Yes, I'm afraid ol' JD ate too many corn logs as a kid.
Old 04-23-2015, 07:03 PM   #10
steamyromance
Premium Access

Encounters: 12

It seems the rest of the investors in Uranium 1 donated 145 million to the Clinton foundation.
There is absolutely nothing going on here, they just all felt charitable.
Hilary for President !
steamyromance is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 07:12 PM   #11
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Has anyone other than me noticed that the Idiot Klan, errrr Clan is so mesmerized by Hillary's recent announcement that they have completely forgotten Obama will be the President for another 20+ months.

It appears that all of the other things they hate about Hillary might distract them from Benghazi.

Meanwhile, Obama's poll numbers are "TRENDING" upward!

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...y-congress.cnn
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 07:36 PM   #12
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamyromance View Post
It seems the rest of the investors in Uranium 1 donated 145 million to the Clinton foundation.
There is absolutely nothing going on here, they just all felt charitable.
Hilary for President !
You have a link?
Old 04-23-2015, 08:49 PM   #13
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Once again, you omit pertinent info that doesn't bolster your case. It explicitly states in the article that the decisions of the SD were not made at her level. You have all these instances, but you have nothing connecting them all. Where is the smoking gun?

You also provide no proof for your 85/15 claim. It's a foundation, not a charity.
Yeah, just like Hunter Biden had no influence with his father in ramming a super sweet deal for the big credit card companies through congress - while the good son collected half a million in consulting fees from MBNA. The two surely had nothing to do with one another, just as Hillary's foundation being in receipt of more than $2 million in donations from Uranium One's chairman.

Its easy for her spokesperson to say that such deals are made below the secretary, but pardon me while I guffaw. We are talking about a deal that placed the majority of uranium production under Putin's control, and you are willing to believe that a State Dept lackey had more to do with it than the Secretary of State. Okey dokey then.

This could all be cleared up so easily if only we had a peek at Hillary's emails. Oh wait, since Hillary had nothing to do with the deal, how about we take a little peek at the emails of whoever actually signed the deal. No, no wait. That would be Clinton too.

I guess we will just have to take her at her word then, huh?
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 08:58 PM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

In a rational world, this would be the end of Hillary. But even some of our more reasonable leftists appear to be ok with this. Hillary should go to prison for this. But she won't. She'll probably become President. At least when that happens, Obama will no longer be the most dishonest and corrupt president in history.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 09:05 PM   #15
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Yeah, just like Hunter Biden had no influence with his father in ramming a super sweet deal for the big credit card companies through congress - while the good son collected half a million in consulting fees from MBNA. The two surely had nothing to do with one another, just as Hillary's foundation being in receipt of more than $2 million in donations from Uranium One's chairman.

Its easy for her spokesperson to say that such deals are made below the secretary, but pardon me while I guffaw. We are talking about a deal that placed the majority of uranium production under Putin's control, and you are willing to believe that a State Dept lackey had more to do with it than the Secretary of State. Okey dokey then.

This could all be cleared up so easily if only we had a peek at Hillary's emails. Oh wait, since Hillary had nothing to do with the deal, how about we take a little peek at the emails of whoever actually signed the deal. No, no wait. That would be Clinton too.

I guess we will just have to take her at her word then, huh?
You're dishonest, like your partner in crime JD. It doesn't place the majority of uranium production under Putin's control. The article states 20 percent. I'm not a math whiz, but that's not a majority. Not even half of a majority. The words you use matter. You don't get to just throw them around because you think it makes your case stronger. If you're found wanting, as in this instance, it makes your case look weaker because you had to fudge it.

You have no way of knowing if it could be easily cleared up by viewing the emails. That's speculation. As is the entire thing. If it's true, she should be charged with treason, but we don't have enough evidence, no matter how bad you WANT it to be true.

The State Dept has over 60K employees, give or take. You think the SOS has their hands in every single thing? How many people in the world do you think can give millions of dollars to a foundation? How many people have that kind of money. There are only 12 million millionaires in the entire world. Out of 8 billion people. People like that run in small circles. Look at who else they received money from. Look at who else he gave money to.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women