Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2013, 01:13 PM   #1
giasanto38ddd
BACK AND WETTER THEN EVER

User ID: 39912
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default readily available ladies vs hard to schedule with?

Hey just a quick question guys and gals....if a provider has limited availibility due to a) full roster of regulars or b) full or part time job does that warrent a price increase due to laws of supply and demand?
giasanto38ddd is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 01:33 PM   #2
GentleGiant2467
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default It's a fine line

The supply and demand aspect cuts both ways, while limited availability may temporarily put a premium on a provider's services, hobbyist WILL get tired of the waiting game and partake of the vast variety we enjoy here in DFW and she may find herself reducing her rate(s) to get business
GentleGiant2467 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 03:32 PM   #3
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

a price increase is warranted for whatever reason you want.. doesn't mean you'll get the asking price... if it's me as a hobbiest, I would not only NOT pay an increased fee, I would probably write you off at the current price, for being hard to schedule with..

because there are SO MANY I want to see, why bother with a difficult, let alone pricey provider?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 08:29 PM   #4
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay, I'll bite.

The questions you should be asking, you're asking the wrong people. The only one that can justify a price increase is you.

The questions you should be asking is:

1.) At what rate can I make enough money to pay my bills? To live comfortably? And at minimal risk to my health?
2.) If I were to pursue other financial opportunities, like a job or starting a business, how much free time would I have for Companionship? And will I be up for it?
3.) Is my presentation compatible with my rates?
4.) Am I so over-inundated with requests for my services at my current rate that I turn down/miss more money than I make?
5.) If the phone stops ringing, can I survive?

The key is to live your life. Set some goals, and do what it takes to meet them. It's up to you to decide where Companionship is as a priority.

You have to think that at every level, there is someone that loves your look but doesn't like the way you do business. They make assumptions on your class, appointment volume, attitude, and self esteem based on your presentation and your rates. You're either going to be too available and come across like you don't turn down a dollar for some, or you'll be too 'exclusive' and have GPS for the others. You will not be able to please everyone.

Just take your pick and be happy with your decision. The only person you really have to please and take care of is yourself.

All the best to you, beautiful!
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 10:12 PM   #5
LickHer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
Okay, I'll bite.

The questions you should be asking, you're asking the wrong people. The only one that can justify a price increase is you.

The questions you should be asking is:

1.) At what rate can I make enough money to pay my bills? To live comfortably? And at minimal risk to my health?
2.) If I were to pursue other financial opportunities, like a job or starting a business, how much free time would I have for Companionship? And will I be up for it?
3.) Is my presentation compatible with my rates?
4.) Am I so over-inundated with requests for my services at my current rate that I turn down/miss more money than I make?
5.) If the phone stops ringing, can I survive?

The key is to live your life. Set some goals, and do what it takes to meet them. It's up to you to decide where Companionship is as a priority.

You have to think that at every level, there is someone that loves your look but doesn't like the way you do business. They make assumptions on your class, appointment volume, attitude, and self esteem based on your presentation and your rates. You're either going to be too available and come across like you don't turn down a dollar for some, or you'll be too 'exclusive' and have GPS for the others. You will not be able to please everyone.

Just take your pick and be happy with your decision. The only person you really have to please and take care of is yourself.

All the best to you, beautiful!
Interesting post, I've never heard of you or seen your posts before... how many clients do you get at $500 a pop (for 1.5 hrs) per month (stated price in your showcase)? Especially when your last review was 4 hours for $400... just sayin
LickHer is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 10:22 PM   #6
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Originally Posted by LickHer View Post
Interesting post, I've never heard of you or seen your posts before... how many clients do you get at $500 a pop (for 1.5 hrs) per month (stated price in your showcase)? Especially when your last review was 4 hours for $400... just sayin
The reviewer did correct the rate to $400 for 2 hours.
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 10:24 PM   #7
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Each of you is not a "good". You are not a commodity.

It is not supply and demand, it is sensuality and desire
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 10:27 PM   #8
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous View Post
Each of you is not a "good". You are not a commodity.

It is not supply and demand, it is sensuality and desire
com·mod·i·ty noun \kə-ˈmä-də-tē\
: something that is bought and sold

: something or someone that is useful or valued

If only it were just about sensuality and being desired. But it is a marketplace.

To get back to the original question, if you have another job and you can support yourself from it, you can raise your rate and charge whatever you like. Some guys have money to burn and if you're their type, they'll pay whatever you ask.

You will also price yourself out of some guys' budgets. But if it isn't the some source of your livelihood, then you may not care. It's not like you can't cut some guy a deal if you really like him.
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 11:53 PM   #9
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LickHer View Post

That's because you're new around here, and we haven't been introduced. Pleased to meet you.

I don't owe you any explanations, but I will because there's a very simple one.

My appointments tended to get out of hand. You ever just lose yourself in a session because you're enjoying another person's company? You wouldn't have any idea about that, since your reviews indicate you're having a tough time of things. It's clear you're having some insecurity/confidence issues, since the ladies you've met can't seem to fill that void for you. But I digress.

You see, Mr. LickHer, my minimum rate was 400 for 1.5 hours during those reviews. And because I lost track of time, I didn't (and still don't) feel that it's fair to charge for the time that wasn't requested of me. It was a bonus for them and for me. Because we've had so much fun, it's led to longer future dates. Darling, I get booked at my current 4 hour rate based on those reviews.

You seem to be a generally negative person, but I encourage you to learn to find the positivity/indisputable truth in my reviews, like the wonderful men I spend time with: I'm as serious as a fuckin' heart attack. You better stretch and eat your Wheaties when you schedule an appointment with me.

I'm just sayin'.
Welcome to ECCIE.
Old 12-18-2013, 09:53 AM   #10
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Tiffani, he is not new around her, just the current handle. He has been around a long time. And banned many times under other handles. Read his posts. He is a bit of a know it all expert on all things hobby. Don't disagree with him because that means you must be wrong.

There is a small but very vocal group that starts whining when they cannot get what they want. They don't like that some toys are not for them to play with. They are very jealous of guys who can afford and appreciate things they cannot. Some just do not understand there is more to companionship than just a hole to put it in. Sometimes that may indeed be all that's desired. I have a young lady that is happy to give me a fuck and go for $100 when that's all I need. but I am more likely to spend $300-$400 to get a far more rewarding session. Sometimes far more.

I can appreciate and understand some of the factors that drive a ladies price choices, But as a guy, its simply impossible for me to understand the emotional aspects except in a very general way. Stick to your choices. As long as your happy with them, who cares what a few guys say. I would not even bother responding to them if I were you. You gals should charge as much as you can as long as you can meet your goals.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 11:47 PM   #11
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
Tiffani, he is not new around her, just the current handle. He has been around a long time. And banned many times under other handles. Read his posts. He is a bit of a know it all expert on all things hobby. Don't disagree with him because that means you must be wrong.

There is a small but very vocal group that starts whining when they cannot get what they want. They don't like that some toys are not for them to play with. They are very jealous of guys who can afford and appreciate things they cannot. Some just do not understand there is more to companionship than just a hole to put it in. Sometimes that may indeed be all that's desired. I have a young lady that is happy to give me a fuck and go for $100 when that's all I need. but I am more likely to spend $300-$400 to get a far more rewarding session. Sometimes far more.

I can appreciate and understand some of the factors that drive a ladies price choices, But as a guy, its simply impossible for me to understand the emotional aspects except in a very general way. Stick to your choices. As long as your happy with them, who cares what a few guys say. I would not even bother responding to them if I were you. You gals should charge as much as you can as long as you can meet your goals.
Did I fall for the okeydoke, or what? LOL
I see through guys like him. Multiple handles or no, a person without low self esteem doesn't need to project it.

As far as the emotional aspect of being a Companion, it's just a matter of balancing a teeter totter. It takes a lot for even us to get it as women.

It seems to be more than a small vocal group. There is a shortage of gentlemen on this board who respect the decisions of women to charge what they want, and men to pay what they want. I have seen gentlemen and women run off from this board in the Welcome Wagon based on pricing.

What I want young ladies to understand about how they present themselves and what they charge is that the decision is theirs. And when they make that decision they will both attract and repel clients simultaneously.

My life in general has changed. So I had to make the necessary changes in my companion life. No matter what happens, be it positive or negative, I will have no qualms in adjusting it again.

Gia Santo is a gorgeous woman. I'm sure that whatever she decides to do as a companion, she will be more than successful, and happy with.
Old 12-19-2013, 09:05 AM   #12
SD2011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

I like to pre-book. Sometimes, readily available works in a pinch. On price, it comes down to what you can handle. I lived overseas for over a decade in a place where a small jar of Miracle Whip cost 13 dollars at the international store and I would buy it because I wanted it.

My advice: play within the scope of hobbying that you can afford and don't try to make the gals pay/discount for your anguish when you try to move outside of your $ comfort zone.
SD2011 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 12:04 PM   #13
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD2011 View Post
I like to pre-book. Sometimes, readily available works in a pinch. On price, it comes down to what you can handle. I lived overseas for over a decade in a place where a small jar of Miracle Whip cost 13 dollars at the international store and I would buy it because I wanted it.

My advice: play within the scope of hobbying that you can afford and don't try to make the gals pay/discount for your anguish when you try to move outside of your $ comfort zone.
You must've lived in London. I swear I paid like 8 bucks for a small one when I was there.
Old 12-19-2013, 01:45 PM   #14
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post

Very well said. Don't buckle from the pressure of others. There are several markets to target here in the hobby world, I'm sure you'll find your niche. My rates have generally stayed the same for the past few years because it works for my home , incall, and I get to see my preferred group of gents.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women