Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70541
biomed161494
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453111
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48005
pyramider46370
bambino40660
CryptKicker37131
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2016, 05:40 PM   #1
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19
Default Isabella Arias, Honesty, and the Three Minute Warning

Isabella Arias has some really nice pictures, and some excellent reviews. I really wanted to see her, so I followed all of the requests, and she checked my references, and we set up an appointment for 10:00 AM today.

She was very responsive, nice and polite. Unfortunately, as I was just about to hand my keys to the valet parking attendant at a nice uptown Hotel she had chosen, she emailed me at 9:57 and cancelled.

She was very apologetic, and offered to see me that afternoon if possible, but someone else she wanted to see more than me got me bumped. Apparently, he had been trying to setup a three hour with her, and so she decided to see him instead.

I asked why he couldn't just wait another hour since he had apparently been trying to schedule for a week, but she just reiterated that she owed him one for some reason, but that I was welcome to reschedule.

I decided to decline rescheduling, as I don't like to be a chump twice with the same girl.

I sincerely doubt she will dispute this post, and in fact she was very apologetic, and I accept her apology. I thought this post would make for a nice piece of information for the community. As beautiful and polite as she is, I imagine she will continue to stay busy.

My unfortunate loss, as she is just my type.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 06:27 PM   #2
WhiteHippy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I'm sorry to hear this buddy. I can empathize with you and feel your pain and frustration. Now and then, we're reminded of the business reality of the hobby. Even super nice super friendly providers will focus on the bottom line, which is money. The other guy offered more money so she went with him, even if that meant treating you in an unprofessional manner.

I don't agree with what she did and I'm glad that you refused to reschedule AND you started this thread, maybe she will be a little bit more considerate next time. Of course, I'm trusting that you're being honest and there isn't another side to this story...then again, I don't see why you would lie about this issue.

I understand that a lady has to make a living first and foremost, and that hobbyists shouldn't be lulled into a false sense of complacency because they're "friends" with certain providers because in the end, money talks and bullshit walks. Still, what she did is quite harsh and insensitive. The fact that she was so friendly and polite throughout must have made the experience even more painful. I feel for you, OP. Thank you for sharing with us. Maybe Isabella can share her side too so we can get a more well rounded view of this issue?
WhiteHippy is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 08:00 PM   #3
DSK
Account Disabled

Thanks WH, and she is welcome to respond. I believe she will collaborate my story if she chooses to respond.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 09:42 PM   #4
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

Dsk, why bother? There are hundreds of ladies in DFW. Sometimes we need to cancel to the ladies.
Her loss, I am sure you will find more suitable providers for your needs.
needingmilking is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 06:09 AM   #5
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by needingmilking View Post
Dsk, why bother? There are hundreds of ladies in DFW. Sometimes we need to cancel to the ladies.
Her loss, I am sure you will find more suitable providers for your needs.
I felt it was pertinent information for the community.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 06:26 AM   #6
bearcub
Ambassador

Encounters: 41

I was with Isablla Arias yesterday at that hotel. It was a tough location because she had to come down to the lobby and meet you. Not much of a lobby really and you need a room key to use the elevator. When i left at 9:15 she was trying to relocate to a better location. She would have called sooner but she was a little busy.
bearcub is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 06:46 AM   #7
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Isabella Arias has some really nice pictures, and some excellent reviews. I really wanted to see her, so I followed all of the requests, and she checked my references, and we set up an appointment for 10:00 AM today.

She was very responsive, nice and polite. Unfortunately, as I was just about to hand my keys to the valet parking attendant at a nice uptown Hotel she had chosen, she emailed me at 9:57 and cancelled.

She cancelled by EMAIL? The email was sent 3 minutes before your scheduled time?
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 06:47 AM   #8
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcub View Post
I was with Isablla Arias yesterday at that hotel. It was a tough location because she had to come down to the lobby and meet you. Not much of a lobby really and you need a room key to use the elevator. When i left at 9:15 she was trying to relocate to a better location. She would have called sooner but she was a little busy.
And that boys and girls is a cuckold
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 07:20 AM   #9
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
She cancelled by EMAIL? The email was sent 3 minutes before your scheduled time?
Email on your cell phone is just as quick as texts, and I'm hoping considerably less traceable. I got it right away, and it is my requested form of communication.

It was three minutes prior to the appointment, which had been confirmed that morning several hours prior to that. Everything was standard, except for the obviously late cancellation.

We didn't have any communication problems.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 07:25 AM   #10
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcub View Post
It is a very nice old place, and it does actually have residential in with the hotel portion. While the lobby is small, it does have a long hallway from the valet to the lobby. I'm sure if she had to come down too many times the employees of the hotel could have figured it out. However, every hotel has such a trade going, so I don't think they care too much.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 07:29 AM   #11
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

good information , very difficult situation but better then no coms.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 08:47 AM   #12
Jarhead Ret
Valued Poster

Encounters: 85

DSK, this is a very interesting post to say the least. I had a confirmed 11:15 AM appointment scheduled with her, I had set up and confirmed the day before on P411.

Later in the afternoon, after confirming through PMs on P411, she made the effort to push me to 10:00 AM, but I could not change my schedule.

The morning of the appointment, I sent her a couple of messages on P411, crickets.

So 1 hour before the appointment, I sent her a text asking "is this going to happen, or not". Was not going to drive downtown until I heard from her.

I did get a apologetic response, stating the same reasons given to you, and asking to reschedule that afternoon.

Shit happens, I'm easy going, no hard feelings, except that she would have been moved to bottom of my list. Then I read your post, double booking? Double cancellations? I will have to rethink leaving her on my list.
Jarhead Ret is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 10:21 AM   #13
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Money comes before dick. I can't blame her...
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 11:44 AM   #14
WhiteHippy
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkopf View Post
Money comes before dick. I can't blame her...
Sure we don't blame her. I'm sure she won't blame us gentlemen either if we don't contact her again.
WhiteHippy is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 01:11 PM   #15
DaNastyTruthArt
Valued Poster

At least she was honest about having scheduling issues (newbee mistake). I know seasoned providers who would never share that much info, as they have grandmothers going on there 15th emergency triple bypass.
DaNastyTruthArt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women