Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70612
biomed161957
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453162
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48212
pyramider46370
bambino41201
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2020, 07:48 PM   #1
spoiledkitten12
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 518919
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Curious about provider verifications and why some ladies won't do it???

I have found recently with one or two specific providers in this area that they are refusing to verify for clients that they've seen and I'm just wondering what the logic behind this is? If anyone can explain that would be great because it doesn't make any sense to me. As far as I'm concerned it's our job ladies to look out for one another in this business. I'm not sure if they understand or not but their refusal to verify for someone isn't going to keep that client to themselves, as a matter of fact it's going to push some clients away from ever coming back... I've recently gotten some pretty negative feedback from clients about some providers attitudes when asked to verify for them. I won't name any names, that's not my place to do so, if you gentlemen feel like it's necessary to share about a providers attitude when asked to verify that's completely up to you. I'm just trying to understand the females logic behind this??
spoiledkitten12 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 07:58 PM   #2
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

If the client has wrote a review on the girls here than just bypass asking the grown ass women for reference.
There are some real bitches there.
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 08:04 PM   #3
rlWord
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I’ve had it happen from one of the two providers that I’ve actually seen from this site. It’s stressful when someone insists on two references and you can’t make it happen.
rlWord is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 08:06 PM   #4
spoiledkitten12
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

The issue I've had is that some clients don't or won't post reviews on here, otherwise coming on here to scope them out is usually my first step anyways... I'd say probably half of my regular clientele doesn't have an account on here.
Old 11-30-2020, 08:28 PM   #5
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

Good luck~
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 11:26 PM   #6
rainbowskye
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 179014
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I encourage clients to window shop we aren’t married to them after all if the lady is providing a good service I hav no doubt said client will return to those providing good Quality service-like your favorite tank top not to be worn everyday but we All know I, coming back to u in a day or 2 cuz u just can’t beat Great Quality
rainbowskye is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 03:57 AM   #7
Fr8nk&Bnz
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Its unfortunate in your area Spoiledkitten. Make sure the client is aware of her. Other ways of verification.

Glad to see new friends in NWA show up. Tired of seeing the same ol, same ol.
Fr8nk&Bnz is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 08:22 AM   #8
Jack Scheidt
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Yeah man this is total bullshit! If you know who the bitch is that’s pulling this shit, just cancel her, right? With the number of providers on here that are newbie friendly etc start there and build yourself a hobby resume. Consider traveling to another part of the state if you need to, or if you happen to be out of town on business, find a newbie friendly provider and establish a reference with her. I’ve also been told that P411 is another good channel when you are early in your hobby career. If you can see and get at least two p411 providers to give you an “ok” You can become a verified member of P411 and join for either $99 for six months or $149 for a year, and do so without having your employment verified. Some consider that a good investment early on when it comes to ease of scheduling and verification. Some have said they’ve been a member for years and still find it valuable for references and also for finding out of state providers planning to travel to your area in the near future. But make no mistake folks, no one should be tolerating this shit. Would the providers and hobbyists who have been affected by this please state who the offender(s) are so that this unscrupulous practice will end?
Jack Scheidt is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 08:50 AM   #9
arealone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiledkitten12 View Post
I have found recently with one or two specific providers in this area that they are refusing to verify for clients that they've seen and I'm just wondering what the logic behind this is? If anyone can explain that would be great because it doesn't make any sense to me. As far as I'm concerned it's our job ladies to look out for one another in this business. I'm not sure if they understand or not but their refusal to verify for someone isn't going to keep that client to themselves, as a matter of fact it's going to push some clients away from ever coming back... I've recently gotten some pretty negative feedback from clients about some providers attitudes when asked to verify for them. I won't name any names, that's not my place to do so, if you gentlemen feel like it's necessary to share about a providers attitude when asked to verify that's completely up to you. I'm just trying to understand the females logic behind this??
The logic is simple. Other providers do not want the competition. That's why they won't give you references. They don't want their "regulars" straying off the reservation. It's sad unfortunately.
arealone is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 09:56 AM   #10
Fr8nk&Bnz
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Majority can see through the smoke screen. We know who your referring, it's no secret. As Jack mentioned put them on blast especially the second one too.
Fr8nk&Bnz is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 10:14 AM   #11
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

I'm surprised she hasn't outed herself defending her not playing nice games.
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 10:16 AM   #12
Hot Summer
Lover

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hello sweetheart Im reference friendly
but I stopped trying to get references in this area a few years ago .
I just screen now &
It's so much easier and less chance of your appointment getting stolen from you!
Sometimes haven the clients make sure the references they give you are friendly helps alot!
Stay safe and have fun
Hot Summer is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 02:48 PM   #13
spoiledkitten12
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

After speaking with one of the providers I was referring to and having a lengthy conversation with her I now have a better understanding as to why and I can understand and relate to where she is coming from. After speaking with her I do not believe she was refusing to verify out of Ill intent and I can definitely respect her position on the subject. But This is why I posted this thread, to understand... I appreciate everyone's input, I'm fairly new to the hobby and still learning as I go.
Old 12-02-2020, 03:02 PM   #14
Johnsson
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
After speaking with one of the providers I was referring to and having a lengthy conversation with her I now have a better understanding as to why and I can understand and relate to where she is coming from. After speaking with her I do not believe she was refusing to verify out of Ill intent and I can definitely respect her position on the subject. But This is why I posted this thread, to understand... I appreciate everyone's input, I'm fairly new to the hobby and still learning as I go.
nice update...

Johnsson is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 06:04 PM   #15
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
As with you, I am still learning so I have no idea who you are talking about but it's good to get a fresh perspective and to go on. Just remember the old Russian Proverb.

(Доверяй, но проверяй; Trust, but verify)

These threads tend to wear down the happiness in me so here's a funny-ass card I found on the internet.

Exchequer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women