Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2015, 02:51 PM   #1
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Change of Topic: Dick Sucking Techniques

Ladies,

Us guys love getting good head. Surprise!

Some girls think they know how, then there are the girls that KNOW. They make us weak in the knees and have to sit down & make us hear angels sing from the heavens as we cum harder than we thought possible.

Are you a girl that knows or KNOWS.

Give us a brief description of your technique that you think makes us go go crazy and cum hard.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 03:07 PM   #2
Guest072219
Account Disabled

User ID: 273052
My ECCIE Reviews

Check out my vid in ros. I use lots of tongue and also kiss a cock all over. I dp it and make eye contact. Begging for cum is my favorite
Guest072219 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 06:46 PM   #3
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've been told that I'm one of the best. I can't fully DT, but use lots of tongue action. Sometimes mixed with hand action, sometimes without.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 07:47 PM   #4
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Guys are always appreciative to get head so it's an involuntary reaction to say "you're the best" to any gal sucking your dick...just because a guy says you're good doesn't mean you're good compared to others.

I've been with many providers here and ladies in my life and seems as a very general rule black girls give the best blowjobs. They seem to want it and work harder to please a man.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 08:13 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mmmm I luv luv luv cock & ball worship! It is not about blowing a cock;it is about blowing the mind more!
Nothing hotter than some wet and yummmy tongue slurping...and throw in some hand action or a prostate massage........hell yeahhh
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 08:18 PM   #6
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews

One of my faaaaaaaaavorite things is giving an awesome bj....i totally have an oral fixation.
Lots of DT of course but gagging niiiiiice and sloppy. Using my tongue ring to tease the head and shaft. Lots attention to the boys with alot of BSL and im not talking about just a random lick here or there- im talking about a french tickler lol. Throw a little hand action in there now and then while im licking the tip with my toungue ring . Of course a good bj just isnt a good bj unless there is the CIMNQNS i need my daily protein so i will go back for more just to make sure i don't miss a drop
Guest110923 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 09:12 PM   #7
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do have to agree that CIMNQNS is the best way to do it. As well as going back for every drop.
Every guy is different though. Gotta pay attention to how the guy responds to different things though.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 10:57 PM   #8
TxTraveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

You're the best Dallas Rain....
TxTraveler is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 12:13 AM   #9
Ashi

Encounters: 63

BJs are my favorites ... Every BJ makes me feel as a new man and therefore ,for this new person, this is the best ever BJ he ever got, no? He sincerely believes that!
Novelty, surprises, variation between techniques and a good positive attitude is part of the pleasure.... If it is just work, we can feel that and it is a spoiler.
I did not have the chance to map out the skills based on ethnicity, or body type but I experienced that younger girls are not as skilled and involved, as the wiser ones... Today BJ is expected, but in the past , historically speaking, this was much more a taboo thing.
Ashi is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 10:35 AM   #10
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Guys are always appreciative to get head so it's an involuntary reaction to say "you're the best" to any gal sucking your dick...just because a guy says you're good doesn't mean you're good compared to others.

I've been with many providers here and ladies in my life and seems as a very general rule black girls give the best blowjobs. They seem to want it and work harder to please a man.
LOL People say stuff at times, and I'm not only easily amused with my thoughts, but apparently also easily confused. I LOL at me, hon. Not you...

I have a question:

I think I must misunderstand when folks say, WALDT; "We All Like Different Things". I think I also might misunderstand that we all have different experiences and perceptions? Seriously, some times when I read folks thoughts here, it makes me do a double take, ya know? No offense, just wanna know if I'm understanding things the way I should. smh

Isn't every man, only the expert on what they themselves, believe is the BEST? When a lady says "you're the best", does that mean she too is an insincere individual? Is everyone a liar liar pants on fire? LOL Or is it they are just trying to be nice or something?

Ok, it was several questions....sorry.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 12:42 PM   #11
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

Since i cant do FS i will be paying special attention to this thread
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 01:02 PM   #12
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I may be a little strange when it comes to this whole play by play thing and the details, but here's a description of great oral from a guy.

"Oh my!"

LOL Ya see, I am so into the feel of it all, that afterwards, there's no description of tongue whirls, type of sucking, or anything like that. Only way I can tell another lady or even a gent the specifics, is to say......he sure knew what he was doing, cause it felt sooooo good. Kinda boring in description, but that's the best I can do. LOL

Is it really true others can take notes on techniques and still enjoy something wholly and fully? If so......ya'll got a kewl, even if I would find it distracting, skill! Do yo thang! Now, if someone is doing something that ain't kewl, I'm not lost in the feel, and can describe that.....LOL
Old 08-08-2015, 01:49 PM   #13
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

I do agree that you have to respond to what the guy is enjoying and you have to mix it up a bit.

I've been told that in my reviews, it is written I have a thing I do with my tongue. I have no idea what it is. However, I repeatedly hear "that's one of the best blow jobs I've ever had". Which I feel gives me bragging rights, but not so much I want to compete with certain people.

I don't actually know specifically what it is that I'm doing, but I do enjoy what it is that I'm doing, so maybe that is part of the enjoyment for the guy?
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 02:15 PM   #14
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ah, pretty amazon engineering girl, I been thinking of the engineering you might be studying. It's clearly, not the engineering of transparency. That doesn't pay much, and we already know it's an engineering field that pays top dollar, so 1 down and countless other types of engineering to guess at. I told ya I was learning to like numbers too. LOL. Thanks again, beautiful, for your awesome bored presents! You are a truly gifted co*k sucker, or at least others tell you and others you are. Do yo thang, hon!
Old 08-08-2015, 04:21 PM   #15
Hellion437
Account Disabled

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
I do agree that you have to respond to what the guy is enjoying and you have to mix it up a bit.

I've been told that in my reviews, it is written I have a thing I do with my tongue. I have no idea what it is. However, I repeatedly hear "that's one of the best blow jobs I've ever had". Which I feel gives me bragging rights, but not so much I want to compete with certain people.

I don't actually know specifically what it is that I'm doing, but I do enjoy what it is that I'm doing, so maybe that is part of the enjoyment for the guy?
I agree with you that enjoying it is the most important part. The best mechanics of oral sex (for both men and women) can vary from one partner to the next, so it's vital to constantly read their arousal level, which is easier to do when you like doing it.
Hellion437 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women