Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60354
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35860
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2016, 01:14 PM   #1
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5
Default horn dogs

You guys can be pretty funny and way too eager sometimes.

I was at King Spa celebrating my new GFs birthday with her and a mutual female friend. I get out of the hot tub for a minute and when I come back, two guys are talking them up. They leave when I come back. The girls start laughing and tell me the guys asked if the girls had a room near by. LOL. Now, I am over 60 and white and the 2 girls are AA, mid 20s and smoking hot. So I can understand some folks wondering Whats up

But damn, don't try to cut in on a guy in public. And neither gal is a provider. I was tempted to go over and tell the guys there was no way in hell they could afford them, but the girls would not let me.

Have a little class next time. If the girls had complained, the management would have thrown their asses out.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 05:59 PM   #2
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Damn, bro, THAT WAS YOU?????
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 07:30 PM   #3
KeepinItReal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Well fuck man, if I would have saw two young hot hoochies with and old geezer I would of thought they were hookers too
KeepinItReal is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 07:52 AM   #4
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

I warned the new GF people would think that because of our age and color difference. And a number of people, especially women, were looking us over big-time, especially when we were being affectionate with each other. Plus having a second hot gal with us interacting the same way. But it really takes some balls to start hitting up on the girls in a public place when they are clearly with a guy. Those guys are very lucky the girls laughed it off. And that I thought it was funny as well.

Not every hot girl out there is a hooker. Quit treating women that way. I know guys who would have beat the shit out of those guys.
Old 07-23-2016, 08:05 AM   #5
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

But wait... i dont know king spa, you were in a hot tub in public?
needingmilking is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 08:32 AM   #6
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Look it up. Its a wonderful, traditional, Korean health spa. Not an amp. Try anything sexual there and you end up in jail. Some guys spend way too much time here and forget there is a real world with different standards of conduct. Real, genuine women, real affection, real GFE, real passion. I enjoy our little world and enjoy what it has to offer from time to time. Have made some true friends, both male and female here. But its a small part of my life. Its a big world out there with a lot out to offer. Get out and explore it sometime.
Old 07-23-2016, 09:46 AM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrredcat43 View Post
Damn, bro, THAT WAS YOU?????
I was trying to tell you those ladies MIGHT be with the old white man! you wouldn't listen, now we look like sloppy Horndogs.. next time I go hunting for black women, I'm leaving you at home!
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 10:01 AM   #8
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Ok, i am confused you said nothing sexual, but you mention gfe? Or two different ideas?
Old 07-23-2016, 10:12 AM   #9
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by needingmilking View Post
Ok, i am confused you said nothing sexual, but you mention gfe? Or two different ideas?
Read again. I was talking about the difference in real world women and here. Not about what happened at the spa

"Some guys spend way too much time here and forget there is a real world with different standards of conduct. Real, genuine women, real affection, real GFE, real passion."
Old 07-23-2016, 12:52 PM   #10
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

I need to check that place out hmmm
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 01:01 PM   #11
NTXReggie
Valued Poster

Quote:
I was at King Spa celebrating my new GFs birthday with her and a mutual female friend. I get out of the hot tub for a minute and when I come back, two guys are talking them up.
First, congrats on the game. Snagging not one but two hot 20 somethings at any age deserves a high five. When you are old like us, a bow is in order! LOL

However, I am confused...I have been to King Spa a few times, although it has been a couple of years. Great place for non-sexual relaxing--the wet massage and exfoliation, even though given by a dude, is awesome. BUT, the wet portion (shower-hot tub-wet sauna) were mandatory nude and separated by sexes. The coed portion was clothed and were dry sauna, tv rooms, quiet rooms, and dining area.

Has that changed? Is the whole place coed now, including the showers and hot tubs? Not that it would change the non-sexual attitude they keep but it would be more like the European spas. Nothing sexual there but it is nice to just be clothes free (everyone) and much more relaxed to get your spa on.

Please advise. Thanks and great idea to treat a lady on her birthday!
NTXReggie is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 01:06 PM   #12
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Mmm..
Ok, terrific...
Old 07-23-2016, 01:06 PM   #13
NTXReggie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum View Post
Yes you do...serious relaxing good time!!! I will be glad to volunteer to accompany you and keep those classless horndogs that were bugging OBSG at bay!!! LOL Hot girls deserve to get their relaxation too!!!
NTXReggie is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 01:07 PM   #14
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

check out their website. A couple of years ago they added a water themed area to the back doubling the size of the place. Lots of water therapy stations, hot tubs, another bar and restaurant, and even a kids water park. That area is coed and requires bathing suits. the front half is still the same with
the dressing area and hot tubs Etc still not coed. The new water area is fantastic. That is where we were. And they really enjoyed the professional massage as well.
Old 07-23-2016, 01:10 PM   #15
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum View Post
I have been with or seen a number of providers there over the years. Its a great place to unwind. Open 24 hours a day. I highly recommend it

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women