Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163153
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36915
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2016, 08:28 AM   #1
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Default Social experiment: Who's more tolerant, GOP or dims?

Who is really more tolerant? GOP or dimretards?

So much bitterness! My oh my
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 09:08 AM   #2
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Neither.

The Wackos of both parties are extremely intolerant. But I strongly suspect there are many good people in both parties--they have just given up control to the nuts.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 09:46 AM   #3
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

The very concept of conservatism is that let me do what I want to do and I'll leave you alone to do what you want to do as long as no one is being forced, coerced, or threatened into compliance. I'll own my guns and you chose not to own a gun, I'll run my store as I see fit and you can have your gay wedding with someone else, I'll believe in my church and you can allow us to live in peace.

The concept of progressivism is different; I believe in this and you need to either believe in it as well or celebrate my belief in it. I believe in gay marriage and you have to forced to participate if I say so, I don't like guns and I think you don't have that right that I don't want to exercise, I believe that you are making a moral judgement about me by your actions and words and that I cannot abide, so you have to comply with my beliefs.

I will point out that ABC show that is constantly being surprised by the results. It's called "What Would You Do?" They place someone in a situation that should (they think) challenge conservatives to be tolerant. Like the gay boyscout who was crying that he was afraid of what his parents would think (or do) about him. The bystanders (conservatives) tried to comfort him and told him that being gay was not wrong. Trust his parents to love him and help him.
Or my personal favorite, a Middle Eastern clerk at a coffee shop is getting a royal ration of shit from some idiot (an ABC actor) wearing an American ball cap including personal threats. Who steps out of the crowd? A uniformed American soldier who confronts the asshole and backs him down with words (and the unspoken promise of action) if he does not leave the shop.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 02:10 PM   #4
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Who is really more tolerant?
I think you're right. Look what's happening on college campuses. Left leaning students attack people they disagree with, and people on campus aren't allowed to exercise free speech. Democrat politicians try to shut down free expression by encouraging the IRS and the FEC to stonewall and go after Republican leaning organizations. JFK would be turning over in his grave.

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.

-John F. Kennedy
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 06:42 PM   #5
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

More anedotal evidence; the two biggest icons of the left and right in Hollywood, John Wayne and Jane Fonda.
John Wayne liked to have parties on the weekends at his place. There was always lots of drinking and fun to be had. One of his favorite guests was John Agar who married Shirley Temple. They appeared in movies and was a frequent quest until John Wayne found out that he was very socially liberal. Though they worked together afterwards, Wayne never invited him to his house again.
Jane Fonda was in a crappy movie called "Old Gringo" with Gregory Peck. The original casing had Burt Lancaster in the title role until Fonda heard Lancaster express some conservative ideas on the set. Lancaster was a political conservative. Somehow Fonda has the pull to have Lancaster fired from the movie after production started and they got well known liberal Gregory Peck to take the roll that was written for Lancaster by Aida Bortnik.

Liberals will fuck you were you work and conservatives will work with you but may not want to put up with you socially.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 08:28 PM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Checking the posts on this forum, it is hard to find tolerant here.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women