Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
test
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60761
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48617
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42437
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2022, 10:55 AM   #1
txcasper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Encounter: Real Honest Review of Nicole Blossom

Date: Mid Dec
Name: Nicole
Phone: 469-875-6657
Email Address: -
URL / Website: www.blossom-k.com
City: -
State: Texas
Address: Dtown
Activities: bbj, hjnc
Hair Length and Color: mid brownish
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Smooth young looking skin; does not look anything like the pics. Anyone that reviewed saying its the person in the pic is full of it. Slightly larger frame and boobs are not perky
Recommendation: No
txcasper is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 11:25 AM   #2
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Man it sucks that these promoters mislead people like they do, I think they owe you a refund of your time with her. It’s the least they could do to make things right.
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 11:47 AM   #3
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Sorry about your disappointment Casper. This is a very good example of being blatantly mislead by the promotions crew.
ntxguy is online now   Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 12:14 PM   #4
Kittchat12
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

4 reviews of Nicole
kennylingus6977
vicious king
The showdown
Aoi

And not this one. If you do your research on the handles and their past performance and you still come up with “Promoter review”. You may want to look in the mirror because you guys constantly are promoter this promoter that. Eventually the boys crying “promoter” will be ignored more than the promoters themselves.

The dude had a bad experience, shit happens daily. But now this promoter thing is no different than Covid killing everyone and everything. I do not talk as much as these other guys may but it’s past the Joke phase and no different than that other whack job posting under a new handle every other week.

Say what you must but I will not reply again. I am seeing Nicole Thursday. Was already in the works before I read this. I will review her as well and I am betting it will be different than the one above. At least I hope so. If not, you will know. Read it, don’t read it. Could careless
Kittchat12 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 12:21 PM   #5
ntxguy
Valued Poster

We'll have fun kittcat. Wasn't saying all of this four are promoting. Just one of them.
Old 12-27-2022, 12:24 PM   #6
Big b.o.b.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Yes kitkat, have fun man. I have a feeling your upcoming review will be the best time you ever had and you gave her 5 or 6 O’s in 30 minutes, and that her wetness is from your skills, not the pre-lube lol lol
Thanks for the honest Nicole review Casper.
Big b.o.b.1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 12:46 PM   #7
txcasper
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
We'll have fun kittcat. Wasn't saying all of this four are promoting. Just one of them.
Yep exactly.

And not too sure about chitchat's comment but to follow that up....we all know who the obvious promoters are which I why I included 2 categories...the promoters and the blind. I also included the circumstance of why i had the visit and at the time the only reviews said "she is the one in the pix" and no mention of what was obvious when I walked in the door.
I will look fwd to your review so i know which bucket you fall under going fwd....I have my suspicion already so please make it a good one
Old 12-27-2022, 01:26 PM   #8
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcasper View Post
Yep exactly.

And not too sure about chitchat's comment but to follow that up....we all know who the obvious promoters are which I why I included 2 categories...the promoters and the blind. I also included the circumstance of why i had the visit and at the time the only reviews said "she is the one in the pix" and no mention of what was obvious when I walked in the door.
I will look fwd to your review so i know which bucket you fall under going fwd....I have my suspicion already so please make it a good one
Casper you nailed it. Again sorry for your less than stellar appointment with Nicole.
Old 12-27-2022, 03:00 PM   #9
viciousking
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

"Hardly like her pictures, maybe the bathtub pic is closest? Quite a bit older, no surprise if 40s. Big tits, a little sag to them".

I thought that was a decent description in my review.
viciousking is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 06:55 PM   #10
Kittchat12
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by viciousking View Post
"Hardly like her pictures, maybe the bathtub pic is closest? Quite a bit older, no surprise if 40s. Big tits, a little sag to them".

It was excellent. One guy has a bad time and the flies come to that pile of crap.
Kittchat12 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 09:30 PM   #11
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

An open and honest review. Thank you. And I see the drama is still around these days. Yay.
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 02:21 AM   #12
txcasper
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by viciousking View Post

Old 12-28-2022, 04:04 AM   #13
Joebillybob
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Promoters just hate it when they are called out for their blatant bullshit. Thank you OP for honesty. I’m sorry to say but look for tons of positive reviews to follow. If you don’t believe me just look at the reviews for Wynn.
Joebillybob is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 05:58 AM   #14
theshowdown
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

I'm definitely not a promoter. I barely post on this site like that for this exact same reason. Simply difference of opinion. This is what I said "The pics are her. Typical glamor photoshoot pics. Pics in the tub and in the grey outfit look most like her. She has a cute smile with dimples." Look at my reviews and how often I post. I may write. 1-2 reviews a year. Leave me out of this. Maybe difference of opinion but far from a promoter.
theshowdown is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 08:31 AM   #15
atanion
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Thanks for the honest review, txcasper.
atanion is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women