Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2013, 07:13 PM   #1
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default Let's ALL start a Benghazi-related thread...

... and remember to put the title in ALL CAPS.

You know, Whirly, there are other scandals going on now, too...
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:17 PM   #2
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Encounters: 7

Really??? Damn, based on his posts, you could have fooled me.
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:21 PM   #3
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
... and remember to put the title in ALL CAPS.

You know, Whirly, there are other scandals going on now, too...
You just set a world record for commas in a sentence.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:28 PM   #4
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
You just set a world record for comas in a sentence.
What's a comas?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:33 PM   #5
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Something on the totally unconscious side, sort of like some of the posters here.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:37 PM   #6
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefnerd View Post
Something on the totally unconscious side, sort of like some of the posters here.
Now that we have established that a "comas" is a StupidOldLyingFart, what next?
Old 05-08-2013, 07:50 PM   #7
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Now that we have established that a "comas" is a StupidOldLyingFart, what next?
Fucking spell check let me down...fucker
Old 05-08-2013, 07:54 PM   #8
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Nah, wasn't spellcheck, comas is a perfectly legitimate word and is spelled properly. Reminds me when an associate of mine sent out a message to the team I was on regarding what was then known as "Disaster Recovery" on a test we were holding over the weekend. Seems that the person meant to say 'Old Dudes', but instead it went out as 'Old Duds'. The other "Old Dud" and I kept the joke going until I left the company.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:06 PM   #9
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefnerd View Post
Nah, wasn't spellcheck, comas is a perfectly legitimate word and is spelled properly. Reminds me when an associate of mine sent out a message to the team I was on regarding what was then known as "Disaster Recovery" on a test we were holding over the weekend. Seems that the person meant to say 'Old Dudes', but instead it went out as 'Old Duds'. The other "Old Dud" and I kept the joke going until I left the company.
Yea, I know. I hate it when the spell check on my Iphone changes a word to something way different than what i tried to spell. Maybe that is partly these sausage fingers on the small keypad?
Old 05-08-2013, 08:14 PM   #10
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Understand completely sir. This "Old Dud" has the same problem when I attempt to text. Maybe I should just leave that to the younguns. Damn these so-called smart phones. What's so smart about them if they can't figure out what you're trying to say?
Old 05-08-2013, 08:15 PM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news...id=msnhp&pos=1

At no point did Hicks or his fellow witnesses – Mark Thompson, acting deputy assistant secretary for counterterrorism, and Eric Nordstrom, diplomatic security officer and former regional security officer in Libya – accuse the president or Clinton of having halted forces that might have assisted besieged diplomats in Benghazi. Democrats repeatedly pointed to testimony suggesting that reinforcements would have not have arrived in time, anyway....

...“I’ve been able to read all the cables, I’ve seen all the films. I feel like I know what happened in Benghazi; I’m fairly satisfied,” said Sen. Bob Corker, Tenn., the top Republican on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, on MSNBC. “I’m fairly satisfied.”
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:22 PM   #12
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

YO, WTF, did you miss the point that the OP was making? I believe it's called SARCASM.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:42 PM   #13
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news...id=msnhp&pos=1

At no point did Hicks or his fellow witnesses – Mark Thompson, acting deputy assistant secretary for counterterrorism, and Eric Nordstrom, diplomatic security officer and former regional security officer in Libya – accuse the president or Clinton of having halted forces that might have assisted besieged diplomats in Benghazi. Democrats repeatedly pointed to testimony suggesting that reinforcements would have not have arrived in time, anyway....

...“I’ve been able to read all the cables, I’ve seen all the films. I feel like I know what happened in Benghazi; I’m fairly satisfied,” said Sen. Bob Corker, Tenn., the top Republican on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, on MSNBC. “I’m fairly satisfied.”
Hillary was directly implicated for both taxing Stevens to be in Benghazi and approving the use of the dangerously sub-standard facility in Benghazi. Ambassador Rice's sojourn on five MSM shows was shown to be a fabricated lie, because a memo between one of Hillary's deputies and the Libyan government verifies Hillary's deputy stated al-Qaeda elements initiated the attack. Some as yet unnamed person at AFRICOM told the military personnel in Tripoli to stand down. And:

Hicks and Thompson . . . both questioned the Obama administration's decision not to deploy a Foreign Emergency Support Team (FEST) to Benghazi in light of ongoing instability in the region.

"When I heard that the situation had evolved to them going to a safe haven and then the fact that we could not find the ambassador, I alerted my leadership indicating that we needed to go forward and consider the deployment of the foreign emergency support team," Thompson said Wednesday. He clarified that the National Security Council has the power to authorize FEST, and said he "notified the White House" about his request.

"They indicated that meetings had already taken place that evening that had taken FEST out of the menu of options," Thompson said. "I called the office within the State Department that had been represented there asking them why it had been taken off the table and was told that it was not the right time and it was not the team that needed to go right then."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-...-libya-attack/
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:42 PM   #14
Guest040616
Account Disabled

It is apparent that Trendy has wayyyyyy too much time on his hands. He needs to find suitable employment, perhaps as an entry level Greeter at Wal Mart!
Old 05-08-2013, 08:51 PM   #15
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
It is apparent that Trendy has wayyyyyy too much time on his hands. He needs to find suitable employment, perhaps as an entry level Greeter at Wal Mart!
so there is advancement in that greeter job ...who wouldn't want to be "head greeter" or the greeter supervisor even.
JCM800 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women