Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2020, 08:36 PM   #1
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288
Default Why DOes Biden Have a Huge Lead Among Women?

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/47...-national-poll

I get why he has strong Black support.. Obama's VP. but why women? his "beat it and beat it" Debate gaffe, his neck and hair sniffing, his tough anti-Anita Hill position. I'm not seeing why Biden is so popular; I would have expected Warren to poll higher than Biden, with women, but she is WAY behind.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 08:57 PM   #2
Redhot1960
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

I get why he has strong Black support.. Obama's VP. but why women? his "beat it and beat it" Debate gaffe, his neck and hair sniffing, his tough anti-Anita Hill position. I'm not seeing why Biden is so popular; I would have expected Warren to poll higher than Biden, with women, but she is WAY behind.
You are stupid...

Redhot1960 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 09:13 PM   #3
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhot1960 View Post
You are stupid...

Says "Redhot1960" with no explanation, justification, or evidence. Are you looking in a mirror?
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 09:23 PM   #4
HoeHummer
BANNED

HedRot isn’t the sharpest knifes in the drawer, typical of the alt-right Nutsacks in the Great White South.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 09:38 PM   #5
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:

Sample size 431, don't read top much into it.

Biden isn't popular, he is seen as maybe the only sane one in the bunch and in their eyes the only possible candidate that can beat Trump.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 10:54 PM   #6
HoeHummer
BANNED

Sample size of 431 is more than enough to scientifically identifys a trend. But keeps clinging to your poopy pants.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 11:42 PM   #7
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

Good question. I don't have a good answer other than he's a name Democrat. But why not Harris or Gabbert? They're women.

I know a lot of white women who voted for Trump. They're strippers or former strippers. They aren't saying it because they want my money. they are saying it because they like successful guys with style and money.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 12:35 AM   #8
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

I think it's largely a combination of name recognition from being VP and the minority factor. I've seen breakdowns showing him polling at nearly 50 percent with black women and then nearly 25 percent with non college white women. Those two areas push his numbers up.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 12:44 AM   #9
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:

That's easy, Biden does not practice Trump's three step approach of
get the mints, go for the DFK (even if he was not invited) and then he grabs them by the pus%y.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 01:03 AM   #10
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
That's easy, Biden does not practice Trump's three step approach of
get the mints, go for the DFK (even if he was not invited) and then he grabs them by the pus%y.
And that has what to do with how Biden polls against other Dem candidates. Or is it just another expression of your extreme TDS.
Old 01-04-2020, 01:49 AM   #11
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
And that has what to do with
Biden is polling well against Trump. That is why Trump held up the aid for Ukraine until they gave Trump some dirt on sleepy Joe.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 01:55 AM   #12
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Biden is polling well against Trump. That is why Trump held up the aid for Ukraine until they gave Trump some dirt on sleepy Joe.
Again not even close to on subject with this thread. TDS is a terrible thing isn't it.
Old 01-04-2020, 03:04 AM   #13
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Ukrainian "FIRST INSTALLMENT"?

One female vote for Biden. Two male votes against him!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 09:09 AM   #14
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:

That question is of minor importance. The question you should be concerned with is, through all his trials and tribulations and personal shortcomings, why is Trump kicking the shit out of everyone?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 09:51 AM   #15
SpeedRacerXXX
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Sample size 431, don't read top much into it.

Biden isn't popular, he is seen as maybe the only sane one in the bunch and in their eyes the only possible candidate that can beat Trump.
Exit polls from the 2018 elections showed women, especially women in the suburbs where Trump was strong in 2016, voting for Democratic candidates.

Since then, I believe that every poll done on the subject has shown a weakening of support among women from 2016 to today. Trump realizes this to be a problem in his reelection campaign and has put focus on strengthening his support with women.

"But according to the Fox poll, Trump – who took 41% of the women's vote to Clinton's 54% in 2016 – would lose female voters by bigger margins to Biden (who would get 51% of female voters, to Trump's 36%), Warren (who has 53% female support to Trump's 38%) and Sanders (who would capture 54% of women voters, compared to 36% who would vote for Trump in a general election matchup). Buttigieg would win women voters by a 47-36% margin against Trump, while Bloomberg would draw 48% of the female vote to Trump's 35%, according to the survey."

https://www.usnews.com/news/election...-2020-election

"President Donald Trump has a woman problem – and it could cost him re-election next year, according to a detailed poll released Thursday.

The reason? Credit (or blame) women, who are fleeing Trump's camp in droves. That includes, much to Greenberg's surprise, white working class women, who were an important element of Trump's unanticipated victory in 2016, voting for the president by a 27-point margin.

White working class women moved away from Trump in the 2018 midterms and more so earlier this year. But this was the first time Biden and Warren break even with Trump with this demographic, according to the survey. "That brings an end to Trump's white working class revolt in 2016, as the women are a majority of the white working class," says a memo prepared by Greenberg.

Meanwhile, both Biden and Warren best Trump with every other category of female voter in battleground states, the survey found. That includes African American women (Biden has an 83-point advantage over Trump, and Warren, a 78-point advantage); unmarried women (Biden has a 34-point edge over Trump, and Warren, a 32-point advantage); white unmarried women (an 18-point advantage for both Democratic hopefuls); Hispanic women (a 30-point advantage for Warren, and a 25-point edge for Biden); white Millennial women (a 12-point advantage for Biden and an 11-point advantage for Warren over Trump); and white college-educated women (a 14-point edge for Biden, and a 15-point advantage for Warren."

https://www.usnews.com/news/election...-woman-problem

"In a new poll, a significant majority of American women who are registered to vote say they are not likely to support President Trump’s re-election effort in 2020, setting him up with a gender gap that may prove difficult to overcome.

In a June 1-2 Hill-HarrisX survey, 62 percent of female registered voters said they were unlikely to support Trump’s bid to obtain a second term. Fifty-three percent said they were very unlikely to back Trump while 9 percent said they were somewhat unlikely. Thirty-eight percent of women who participated said they were likely to back Trump.

In the 2016 election, exit polls indicated that 41 percent of women who voted chose Trump meaning that he has likely lost some support from women during his presidency."

https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-amer...n-say-they-are

"If President Donald Trump loses in 2020, it will be at the hands of women.

While the chance of a woman winning the Democratic presidential nomination for 2020 aren't too high at this very moment, female voters seem keen on kicking Trump to the curb.

An examination of recent CNN polls reveal that we could be looking at a record gender gap in the 2020 presidential election. For simplicity's sake, I'm comparing Former Vice President Joe Biden (the leader in the Democratic primary polls) to Trump. In general election matchups against all the leading Democratic candidates, a greater than 25-point gender gap existed.

Biden has held a 60% to 36% lead over Trump among women in an average of our last two (October and December) CNN/SSRS polls. The same polling put Trump up 52% to 42% among men voters. When you combine Biden's 24-point lead among women and Trump's 10 point lead among men, this makes for a 34-point gender gap."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/27/polit...ion/index.html
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women