Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60286
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41347
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35747
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2011, 12:06 AM   #1
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ? for the young guys -Why older women?

I'm not a cougar nor a woman who chases after young guys. Partly because I'm a mother of a young male adult serving our country and I can't seem to find myself attracted to young men with boyish bodies. It creeps me out.
But it never fails. Whether I'm at the store, the gym all sweaty and wearing a ball cap, dining out or at work. Young guys are always hitting on me. Just the other day, in front of my friend, a youngen' asked me to a swingers club. Me: (oh hell no).

And even in the hobby, I'm bombarded with young guys wanting a date. Asking me to please reconsider. I hate to seem rude when I say no all the time. But I simply don't want to feel like someones mother. No matter how sexy I look for my age.

I don't understand what the allure of an older women is all about, to the young guys. I do *get* what the allure of young girls are to *some* men.

But older women to young guys? Some one please enlighten me. And don't tell me we older women *know* what we're doing where sex is concerned. I already know that!!! There must be other reasons??
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 01:46 AM   #2
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Are we talking hobbywise or in real life. Hobbywise I'm not sure and hope to learn more in this thread. So what are the age ranges of each party for this thread topic.

Here is what I heard.

Civilian real life: (other than more experienced and open sex partners usually)

1. Older women play less mental and emotional mind games than the younger ladies.

2. Are usually more independent (less high maintenance purchases) and not clingy.

3. Less likely to get pregnant.

4. No kids......or there kids have left the house which leaves more personal time when needed.

There are others but these are the one I remember guys under 30 saying the most.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:25 AM   #3
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Good stuff!!

Gimme, you're on to something. I am no longer a young man (52). But when I was younger 18-28, I had numerous encounters/relationships with what are now referred to as "cougars". The mature woman exhibits poise, confidence and security that most young girls have not yet achieved. The mature woman knows the importance of having grace, knows her body better and has developed her mind/body connection that makes sex a much more enjoyable event rather than some kind of athletic competition....I preferred more mature women then and I prefer them now...C'mere Milfy!!!

Very few younger women with very few exceptions (only 2 to date) are able to completely satisfy me the way a mature woman can.
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:25 AM   #4
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

.... they're the best !!!
PAPA JOE is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:24 AM   #5
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

Sweete first is the beauty of a cougar,second is the mystic, no children or grown children, willing to satisfy you..no rushing.
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 07:29 AM   #6
Fastcars1966
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Cmon Wicked MILF you are sexy as hell, and men of all ages see that I'm sure, but Gimme that has outlined the reasons quite well.
Now when I was younger, some of the best purely sexual encounters were with older women due in part to both parties being in their sexual prime. Young men and older women are the perfect mix for great sex if you don't find it disgusting plus it is more acceptable now, look at Demi and Ashton. She is what 20 something years older.
Fastcars1966 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 08:12 AM   #7
breastfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

As ED said I've always adored older women, even now that I'm in my late 40's now I still perfer a mature woman. Alot has to with maturity, confidence, attitude and I find many are fairly more open about life in general as well.
I've just always had better chemistry with mature women.
breastfan is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 08:30 AM   #8
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Because so many of them have great attitudes like you Milf!
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 08:32 AM   #9
CRISTY-CUPPS
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4165
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like this thread! Thanks for all the wonderful affirmations
CRISTY-CUPPS is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 10:06 AM   #10
Guest072212
Account Disabled

User ID: 83733
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree that it is because of experience and lack of drama!!!
Guest072212 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 10:10 AM   #11
canoodle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Love the older ones! great with experience!
canoodle is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 11:10 AM   #12
amateurs
Registered Member

Older women play less mental and emotional mind games than the younger ladies.
amateurs is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 11:16 AM   #13
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I'm not sure what you mean by "older women", personally I think they are all young, some just younger.

I think it's maturity. More able to actually hold a conversation. More willing to be creative. More aware of her own body--younger ladies seem reasonably aware of a man's body (or at least learn quickly) but don't really understand their own as well. I definately enjoy mutual enjoyment and that is easier with a lady in her mid 30s and up.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 11:38 AM   #14
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Old-T, by older, I mean women over 30 or 35.

Gimme,
Both. Reason I say both, is that there are A LOT of YOUNG guys (as young as 19) hobbying. And it's usually the older women they seek out. At least they have of me. Young guys, Why?? What's the fascination? And don't say sex or maturity. As that's too obvious.

As to what you've heard of older women. I can see why.
As all those apply to myself and many other mature women I know. (non hobby).

I appreciate the input from you gentlemen. That's why I'm attracted to *mature* men. But with a how of hands, how many are the *young* ones responding?

Here's your chance, to take sex off the brain and express to the older women, the WHY? of your attraction & fascination of them.

And please don't say, so we can *teach* you things that you can take and use with your GF/s. That's what turned me OFF from young guys when one told me that bcd yrs ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Are we talking hobbywise or in real life. Hobbywise I'm not sure and hope to learn more in this thread. So what are the age ranges of each party for this thread topic.

Here is what I heard.

Civilian real life: (other than more experienced and open sex partners usually)

1. Older women play less mental and emotional mind games than the younger ladies.

2. Are usually more independent (less high maintenance purchases) and not clingy.

3. Less likely to get pregnant.

4. No kids......or there kids have left the house which leaves more personal time when needed.

There are others but these are the one I remember guys under 30 saying the most.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 04:04 PM   #15
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
Young guys, Why?? What's the fascination? And don't say sex or maturity. As that's too obvious.

And please don't say, so we can *teach* you things that you can take and use with your GF/s. That's what turned me OFF from young guys when one told me that bcd yrs ago.
You might not like WM, but that's your answer. How do you think us now-old guys learned how to do what we can do to you?
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women