Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70518
biomed161324
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453084
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47930
pyramider46370
bambino40549
CryptKicker37125
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2015, 10:27 AM   #1
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Telling someone you don't mesh and don't want to see them.

Guys,

Would you rather have a provider be honest with you and tell you that she doesn't think you would mesh or would you rather her playcate you?

On a rare occasion some guys really rub me the wrong way via text message and I just have to be honest and tell them I don't think we will mesh.

So what do you think? Would you rather a honest answer or shitty service from a girl who might not like you?

I pick honest. It keeps me from becoming jaded and bitter. I refuse to see guys that I do not like.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 10:41 AM   #2
Bridgette Ann
RETIRED

User ID: 144934
My ECCIE Reviews

I have to agree with you. I've had to turn down appointments because something just didn't feel right. I'd Rather Turn down an appointment then not click with someone
Bridgette Ann is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 10:44 AM   #3
zipster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Honest answer.....every time! It's fair to the provider and client. It's strange how u can tell thru simple pm's and text messages how you can tell it's just not gonna work! It happens, and to be honest, probably should more. Save the provider and client a bad meeting!
zipster is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 10:47 AM   #4
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

I think there was a thread about this topic very recently where a provider said that it is better for a provider to be nice and tell a little white lie hoping that he would get the hint, instead of just coming out and saying that she does not wish to see him for a session. I think that provider who said that is an idiot as that is how providers get stalkers as they cannot take that hint since there is something not right with his brain in the first place.

Providers need to be honest as that is ultimately a time saver for both parties. A provider who plays with guys thinking its funny will play with the wrong one one day and will wish she would have told the truth. I can understand it to a degree if she is going to see him even they she feels they do not mesh BCD because she is all business and all about the money, but it is still dumb regardless.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 10:47 AM   #5
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

I would rather she tell me. DFW area has so many gals. If one does not want to see me I can move on. My feelings will not be hurt. It's my choice who I want to see and it's her choice who she sees.

In the past I have had Providers tell me they could or would not see me for a variety of reason.

1. I see you have seen Provider A and I don't like her so I will not see you. (That was my favorite one. Rejecting $ for a Provider turf war.)
2. Back when I only saw Providers for BJ - You only see girls for BJ. That shows you're cheap. (I am the customer and if I only want a bj, that's my choice. Some Providers, that is their claim to fame.)
3. You're a Mod and I don't want a bad review. (Don't be a bad Provider.)
4. recently I was told - I have a strict rule where I do not see any Mods. I hope you understand. (Very honest and direct. I understand and I respect your policy.)
5. I've had some girls who say they will not see me based on some things I have said, posted in word, pic, or video. Then again I have had some tell me they like my sense of humor and based on what I do post would love to see me.

It's easy for a guy to just say, I saw someone this week and my hobby funds are low.

On the other hand, I have had more than 1 girl ask me to see them or ask why I wont see them. One time in chat I told a girl who has a cuntish tude I would not see her because she was always a bitch in chat and her online person was too cuntish and I did not like things I had read about her. There are some girls, when I look at their pics, my mind sees cooties, critters, and a trip to the Dr afterwards. I don't tell them this, I just choose to decline.

We are human with feelings but this is a business and just because a gal wont see a guy for ANY reason, be it race, age, weight, health issues, online persona, etc. it shouldn't effect your business or his hobby. No one should get butthurt over the hobby. Unless you like Greek with no lube and a dick the size of a baseball bat. In that case, I wanna watch the video.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 11:03 AM   #6
Bob the Nailer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

What Von said (except for the Mod part for me) and specifically this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
No one should get butthurt over the hobby. Unless you like Greek with no lube and a dick the size of a baseball bat. In that case, I wanna watch the video.
Bob the Nailer is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 11:04 AM   #7
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I think being honest about it is best in the long run. I must admit that I don't really follow my own advice. I have went through with a session that I did not care to so I would not cost then time or hurt their feelings. I try to get a sense of who they are before I book but sometimes you just roll the dice. I have also went into a session thinking I was not going to enjoy it and wind up have a great time. You come across as a great person so I say you should continue to filter your clients as you have in the past. By the way I would love to be one of those clients some day.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 11:18 AM   #8
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Being upfront and direct will save time for guys not capable of taking hints. To some guys, anything but a hard "no" means yes. A lot of guys on ECCIE have a bad habit about reading things into a situation that reinforces their delusions.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 11:24 AM   #9
aznlochness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Honesty so there are no false expectations.
aznlochness is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 11:33 AM   #10
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

My last appointment request to a woman I'd been seeing for two years didn't draw a response. The daily texting has also stopped. Part of my wants to know why, but a larger part of me fears getting back the response, "I finally figured out you're a fuckin' loser." The same rationale applies to those whom I haven't been able to get an appointment with. I guess I'd just as soon not know.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 11:36 AM   #11
Knighthawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Well that explains why Kaylee never calls me.
Knighthawk is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 11:38 AM   #12
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
I think being honest about it is best in the long run. I must admit that I don't really follow my own advice. I have went through with a session that I did not care to so I would not cost then time or hurt their feelings. I try to get a sense of who they are before I book but sometimes you just roll the dice. I have also went into a session thinking I was not going to enjoy it and wind up have a great time. You come across as a great person so I say you should continue to filter your clients as you have in the past. By the way I would love to be one of those clients some day.
Honest or a little white lie, but if you think it will be less than your best service don't go through with the session.
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 11:43 AM   #13
CaptainMalReynolds
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1
Default Well Kaylee if we just don't mesh...

And it seems best we don't see each other, we could both just keep our eyes closed for the hour of kitty licking. Then tap me on the back of the head and tell me to get the hell out when you're done with me.

Otherwise just be honest. You won't hurt my feelings.
CaptainMalReynolds is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 11:48 AM   #14
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

If I've never met them then honesty. If we have met and didn't mesh then we should both know it so I'm not sure why an explanation would be necessary. If they want to see me again but I'd rather not then it's a bit of a juggling act depending on a lot of factors. If they are clingy or were too rough then it's better to remain unavailable. Both clingy and aggressive types have the potential to be vengeful if they feel rejected. So in those cases honesty is not the best policy and it's better just to slowly back away.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 11:53 AM   #15
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Be blunt and fast, the sooner you let us know the sooner we can move on to the next chick. We aren't as complicated as some guys make it. There's too much trim in the metroplex for us to be offended. But then again, it depends on if the hobbyist is a holeseeker or not.
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women