Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60768
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48617
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42437
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2010, 07:39 PM   #1
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question How do or would YOU approach such a situation....?

For hobbyists AND providers:

Say either a Hobbyist or a Provider is visiting with you and suddenly the conversation goes into another direction. What if that person started to talk in depth in a racist manner?

What would you do or say?

Just in general during your casual conversation portion of the visit. Say you are both white and the person is talking really badly about another race or say you are both black and talking badly about another race.....what would you do?

I am not just talking about racist humor that some get on about and are fine with- we all (all ethnicities) have jokes about all races, but I am talking about extremely racist remarks and hateful slurring of people of different races other than theirs or the person they are visiting at the time. Has this ever happened to you? How do you deal with it or do you at all?

Thanks in advance for all the feedback.

KKA
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:12 PM   #2
Guest080312-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Kelli --

First, realize you're not going to change the other person.

That said, my response depends on the situation. From time to time I strike up conversations with strangers whose bigotry is evident in a fleeting remark. Those I usually let slide; I don't make an issue of the fleeting remark.

However, if someone starts talking at length, airing racist views, I'd cut them off with something like, "I don't share your opinion." You're not attacking them, but you're letting them know where you stand. Unless they're dense, they'll take the not-so-subtle hint.

Now, if you're talking about a provider-client situation, I'm not sure what I'd do. Someone who's already that ugly could do something so vindictive as to put your security and livelihood in jeopardy.
Guest080312-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 09:28 PM   #3
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As Gary stated. You can't change the other person.

However,
IF I were to ever encounter such a disrespectful racist person in my presence while (bcd).
I would without hesitation show his ass to the door. If he chooses to argue about it. I'll immediately put on my 6" heels.
I don't tolerate racist people. No excuses. No exceptions.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:48 PM   #4
sanantonioman37
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Try to change the subject, if that fails. Just grab his crotch. If that doesn't shut him up, then nothing will.
sanantonioman37 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:55 PM   #5
LuckyNatalia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 24926
My ECCIE Reviews

I would take into consideration that no matter what you say to them they will remain ignorant. Ignorance is a learned quality and hard to break. If it made me uncomfortable enough I am the type of person to say something. But if i feel he may get disrespectful I would finish session and tell him I am no longer going to be able to see you. I would explain myself and chances are he wont care because ignorance is bliss!
LuckyNatalia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women